3 years ago

Are you all dead?

Comments

3 years ago
    WunderKatzeWunderKat… Posts: 723

No.

I mean God I hope not.

2 years ago

No, but i seem to have more trouble winning more recently since they took away the captains free zooks and moved AT to company level. By the time i get AT guns the enemy already has armor. The US seems to have gone from being AT kings to being AT Jokes.

2 years ago
    SilleSille Posts: 70

@JeremyFehlig said:
    No, but i seem to have more trouble winning more recently since they took away the captains free zooks and moved AT to company level. By the time i get AT guns the enemy already has armor. The US seems to have gone from being AT kings to being AT Jokes.

I never felt like the usf have been at kings specially late game when germany can spam panthers and heavy tanks like tiger and king tigers. It fells like USF got nothing to counter that.

2 years ago
    ThatguyThatguy Posts: 41
    edited April 2017

We need a doctrine with powerful tank murder abilities.

2 years ago
    WunderKatzeWunderKat… Posts: 723
    > @Thatguy said:
    > We need a doctrine with powerful tank murder abilities.

Be nice if OKW didn't​ shoot down P47s for free. I can't believe that is in the game.
    2 years ago

the way to fix that is to have allied planes start over their own base (or at least never over the axis base) and shorten the range of AA emplacements

2 years ago

Some of us still here. I like teamgames, playing with friends, teamspeak etc but its hard now in 4vs4 for USF they nerfed almost evrything that helped you in late game-like p47-now usles. Lelic said that USF is about combined arms and mobility but is one big joke. Axis got it far better due to specific units, . They got better armor and better AT weapons and more powerful Air support. 2 charging Panthers and volk STG blob is blody cancer.

2 years ago
    edited June 2017

I feel you. I've found a good counter is a jackson, pershing, a squad or two of zook rangers, a shitload of 2 B.A.R. riflemen and a metric shitload of micro.