I'd like to see these tanks..

2 years ago
arthazxarthazx Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Wishlist

Where is the KV-85? and why this game don´t have the SU-100 or optional upgrade ?
Where are the meshes in the T34 and SU 85?
Why not have M12 GMC
where is the M10 achilles and the M18 Hellcat?
where is the jumbo sherman.
where is the M24 Chaffee This tank was baptized in the ardennes to replace the shittank stuart. why i have to use the poor stuart tank. why relic why?
now i play again this game "COH2"i remember this things. please Take note and never forget.

Comments

2 years ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,302 mod

[Moderator Input] Moved to wishlist

2 years ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 957

Becasue they aren't needed and the game can't have all the armoured vehicles of the war.

2 years ago
    arthazxarthazx Posts: 4

@Vegna dijo:
    Becasue they aren't needed and the game can't have all the armoured vehicles of the war.

When you try to drill a ferdinand with a SU-85, what does?

2 years ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 957

@arthazx said:

@Vegna dijo:

When you try to drill a ferdinand with a SU-85, what does?

Same as if you tried with an SU-100. It will still bounce. Stats are up to Relic and can change them to have the SU-85 pen if they wanted. The stats aren't historical.