30k currency

9 months ago

Hey, i havnt got my 30k currency since i joined (24/12) Anyone else have the same issue or am i alone?

Comments

9 months ago

Yes, same issue, I've registered on the website, I registered in the game. I have been playing for 400 hours, I never received 30k currency. I might of done something wrong though, but I don't know what.

9 months ago
    Somewhere theres a support email. Perhaps @le12ro could pop in and let us know as despite seeing it so many times ive forgotten
    9 months ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,257 mod

Hey FubarAce,
    I'd recommend to place a ticket with https://support.sega.co.uk and they should be able to assist you :)
    Additionally, I'm summoning the powers of @fralex_RE who may also enquire to help you once the holiday season is over.
    HTH

9 months ago

Thank you for the answers. Ill try the support link :)

9 months ago
    Basil_pupBasil_pup Posts: 16
    edited December 2017

But even sega support does not helped, they just say that steam associated email should be equal to relic account associated email.

9 months ago
    r_fralexr_fralex Posts: 180 admin

Hi all! Sorry for not popping by earlier - the Christmas break took its toll ;)

@Basil_pup: did they say anything else? Not sure I understand the full context (and I would need to check with the Relic Account team that it's indeed a requirement). That being said, you can easily change your email in Steam to match: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3176-RTKC-3810

9 months ago

@fralex_RE At first when I got COH2 I created this account and that email was associated with steam by default. Nothing happened. I created another account with email2 and then changed steam to that email2. Launched game - nothing again. After that I tried email3, nothing changed and returned to first email. A long time ago I was registered on relicnews and if remember correctly, with that first email. Maybe thats why I considered as "old" player that should not get 30k supply?

9 months ago
    LuparaLupara Posts: 1

I didnt get the 30k supply either.
    I have verified my email address and its the same one as it is at my steam account i use to play CoH2 with.

8 months ago

@Basil_pup : so from what you are telling me, you probably already got the reward for registering, which used to be two free COH2 commanders. Indeed, we changed the reward to 30K Supply instead with the introduction of Warspoil 2.0, about 1.5 years ago. You can't get the two rewards (commanders and supply). Depending on when you registered your account (i.e. before or after Warspoils 2.0), you will have gotten either the commanders (before Warspoils 2.0) or the 30K Supply (after Warspoils 2.0).

@Lupara : could it be the same for you then?

8 months ago

@fralex_RE I purchased a game on October 2016, so there should be 30k supply reward and not a free commanders. Whatever, I got neither supply, nor commanders. I can PM you my steam profile and other info , can you check please ?

8 months ago
    edited January 31

@Basil_pup : sure, please do! From what you are telling me, you should have had the commanders (the change to Supply as a reward was done in January 2017). In the PM, please include your Steam 64ID (it's a 17 digit long number that looks like this 76561198140293415 - here is how to find it).

8 months ago
    edited February 2

@fralex_RE As I got from this topic I can't start private messaging with anybody. Can you please start it or offer alternative for communication.

8 months ago

I am running into this problem as well. So should I pm you as well @Fralex_Re?

8 months ago

oh I can't pm wat ok welp thats fun.

8 months ago
    ComradComrad Posts: 92

@fralex_RE написал:
    @Basil_pup : sure, please do! From what you are telling me, you should have had the commanders (the change to Supply as a reward was done in January 2017). In the PM, please include your Steam 64ID (it's a 17 digit long number that looks like this 76561198140293415 - here is how to find it).

What? Have a new commanders?

8 months ago

@Basil_pup & @Illicitfoot6 : can't see any PM either. If you guys have any issue with them, please just send a mail at [email protected] with the title "Missing Survey Rewards", your Steam 64ID, and indication on how you got the survey (direct mail from us, passed on to you, link found on a forum etc.).

@Comrad : if you register for a Relic Link account, you are now rewarded with 30K Supply (and before January 2017, the reward was two exclusive commanders).

8 months ago

@fralex_RE написал:
    @Basil_pup & @Illicitfoot6 : can't see any PM either. If you guys have any issue with them, please just send a mail at [email protected] with the title "Missing Survey Rewards", your Steam 64ID, and indication on how you got the survey (direct mail from us, passed on to you, link found on a forum etc.).

@Comrad : if you register for a Relic Link account, you are now rewarded with 30K Supply (and before January 2017, the reward was two exclusive commanders).

I know that, but what about the "Logistic Support Tactics" ?

8 months ago

@fralex_RE I've send e-mail with subject "30K supply issue", because survey reward issue was already successfully solved with your help.

8 months ago

So once we have emailed we should get 30k Supply?

8 months ago

@fralex_RE

If possible, have the opportunity to talk with steam?

8 months ago

@Basil_pup & @Illicitfoot6 Oops, sorry guys, my previous answer was about a totally different subject indeed (Survey Rewards). Didn't realize I was in the wrong thread. In any case, either PM me or email [email protected] and we'll look into it.

@Comrad Not sure I understand what you are getting at: the "Logistic Support Tactics" commander doesn't exist :) Are you just inquiring about whether or not new commanders will be added to the game? If so, it does seem a bit unlikely at this stage, to be honest.

8 months ago

@fralex_RE said:
    Are you just inquiring about whether or not new commanders will be added to the game? If so, it does seem a bit unlikely at this stage, to be honest.

:o :( :'( But but, what about the SEGA event??

8 months ago

@fralex_RE написал:
    @Basil_pup & @Illicitfoot6 Oops, sorry guys, my previous answer was about a totally different subject indeed (Survey Rewards). Didn't realize I was in the wrong thread. In any case, either PM me or email [email protected] and we'll look into it.

@Comrad Not sure I understand what you are getting at: the "Logistic Support Tactics" commander doesn't exist :) Are you just inquiring about whether or not new commanders will be added to the game? If so, it does seem a bit unlikely at this stage, to be honest.

I gave you the idea, take it, let it be a gift for may 9 for the Soviet Union.

8 months ago

@fralex_RE said:

how about complete the TOW weapons pack (T-26, Pz III) and add some commander doctrines with those new weapons ?
    new lendlease doctrine for soviet with the valentine IX and soviet airborn ?

8 months ago
    edited February 9

@Dangminh25 написал:

@fralex_RE said:

how about complete the TOW weapons pack (T-26, Pz III) and add some commander doctrines with those new weapons ?
    new lendlease doctrine for soviet with the valentine IX and soviet airborn ?

Yeah. My commander is similar (with the exception of the Soviet Airborn). The new Soviet commander is a nice gift for the 9th of May - The Day of Victory.
    This my work for Company of Heroes 2
    https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/243676/new-commander-logistic-support-tactics/p1?new=1

8 months ago

@fralex_RE schrieb:
    Didn't realize I was in the wrong thread. In any case, either PM me or email [email protected] and we'll look into it.

Normal user can't start PMs on this forum :(
    So i guess only the email thing can work.

8 months ago
    edited February 14

@SquishyMuffin : the Make War Not Love event will reward you guys for playing COH2 with a bunch of different content each day - usually, a free SEGA game + free DLC and/or discounts for the strategy series involved in the promo (COH, Total War, DOW & Endless). February 14th, for instance, has Vikings: Battle for Asgard as the free game + Grim of The Grave DLC for TW: Warhammer given away + 75% off DOW2: Retribution (the latter, I believe, may come as a Steam voucher that you may give to a friend or at least use to buy them a copy of Retribution as a gift - but don't quote me on that, I am not 100% certain, we'll know for sure when the prizes start being sent out).

@Dangminh25 & @Comrad : adding new content is never that simple, sadly - unless we cut corners, and risk making the game worst for it (by the way, nice effort on the commander, Comrad!). First we need to put designers on the case, to ensure that what started as a nice idea and suggestion becomes a fully speced and fledged out unit / commander / etc. Then the designers need to consider how it will play out with the rest of the game, making sure it won't drastically affect balance (an on-going process, that usually ends with community playtests). After that, programmers and artists (modelers, texturers, animators - and audio guys if needed) need to create dedicated assets. Then there is QA / checking for bugs. As a lot of our resources are currently helping with other projects (including AOE IV), we'd rather not move forward with something we are not 100% certain we could properly polish and would assuredly make COH2 better.

@SoESturmpanther : emails at [email protected] are just as fine, though DM should be available to everyone (I just got one from Acinonyx). Just click on my user name and then "New Message" at the top of the new window.

8 months ago
    > @fralex_RE написал:
    > @SquishyMuffin : the Make War Not Love event will reward you guys for playing COH2 with a bunch of different content each day - usually, a free SEGA game + free DLC and/or discounts for the strategy series involved in the promo (COH, Total War, DOW & Endless). February 14th, for instance, has Vikings: Battle for Asgard as the free game + Grim of The Grave DLC for TW: Warhammer given away + 75% off DOW2: Retribution (the latter, I believe, may come as a Steam voucher that you may give to a friend or at least use to buy them a copy of Retribution as a gift - but don't quote me on that, I am not 100% certain, we'll know for sure when the prizes start being sent out).
    >
    > @Dangminh25 & @Comrad : adding new content is never that simple, sadly - unless we cut corners, and risk making the game worst for it (by the way, nice effort on the commander, Comrad!). First we need to put designers on the case, to ensure that what started as a nice idea and suggestion becomes a fully speced and fledged out unit / commander / etc. Then the designers need to consider how it will play out with the rest of the game, making sure it won't drastically affect balance (an on-going process, that usually ends with community playtests). After that, programmers and artists (modelers, texturers, animators - and audio guys if needed) need to create dedicated assets. Then there is QA / checking for bugs. As a lot of our resources are currently helping with other projects (including AOE IV), we'd rather not move forward with something we are not 100% certain we could properly polish and would assuredly make COH2 better.
    >
    > @SoESturmpanther : emails at [email protected] are just as fine, though DM should be available to everyone (I just got one from Acinonyx). Just click on my user name and then "New Message" at the top of the new window.

Are you liked by my commander? It will be a good gift and a balance regulator. Soon on May 9 and I think that this will be helpful. Create a poll and if the players like it or they show interest, then add it to the game, Comrade.
    I hope for you.
    8 months ago
    edited February 14

@fralex_RE Email was sent a week ago and there is no even automatic response. Please confirm did u get it or no.
    About PM in this forums. That is what I see https://us.v-cdn.net/6026685/uploads/editor/s0/wejtn44j7v1v.png
    Acinonyx has modder role so he can do it.

8 months ago
    SquishyMuffinSquishyMu… Posts: 418
    edited February 14

@fralex_RE Those are nice ways to please the fans. Shame Vikings isn't available in my steam store page of Japan. Feelsbadman. (unless we receive codes via email? - haven't got one yet though I've signed up).