Survey rewards

10 months ago

Hello. I completed the first survey months ago, but I have not received any reward for it. I can see that other people did, so, is this a mistake or what? I would like to have my reward since I fully completed the survey. I would appreciate any help from a mod. Thanks!

(Oh and sorry about my poor english).

Comments

10 months ago
    There seems to be multiple waves of surveys, so sit tight! I reckon the rewards will come when they are all complete (keep in mind the data has to be processed for each wave before the next is done so its relevant)
    No point in handing out peanuts after each wave when it can be done all at once at the end
    10 months ago

Yea but there's people who already received their rewards.

10 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 922

@Goethe said:
    Yea but there's people who already received their rewards.

As he said though it's sent out in Waves, so people in Wave 1 are likely to get the rewards before those in wave 2.

10 months ago
    AcinonyxAcinonyx Posts: 543

There are different kinds of waves:
    Survey 1 was sent out in waves as well, meaning that some people got the exact same survey much earlier than others. Hence, it is likely that those people also get their rewards much earlier, than people who filled out the survey later. Basically, those rewards are going to be sent out in waves as well.

Then there was another wave of a different survey, Survey 2 and there'll probably be even more in the future.

It would be nice if someone from Relic could clarify that they are indeed still sending out rewards for Survey 1.

10 months ago

I would like to participate in the survey, but I don't know who they are sending it to. Some many people get it, it seems. Why not me?

10 months ago
    r_fralexr_fralex Posts: 180 admin
    edited December 2017

Hi folks,

Sorry about the confusion. Hopefully this will help:

• only the very first survey had rewards tied to it, and they should have been awarded to respondents by now. For more details and what to do if you haven't received them, please read my latest post here.

• we do have a couple of surveys running indeed. Not everyone will get them all - there is some randomization happening (so that we don't spam everyone all the time), as well as some targeting obviously (to ensure the answers we get are representative of the diversity of player profiles / playing habits). If you haven't had a chance to chime in yet, don't worry, there will be other opportunities in the future :)

• not all surveys have rewards tied to them. If they do, it will be mentioned upfront on the first page.

10 months ago

@fralex_RE said:
    Hi folks,

Sorry about the confusion. Hopefully this will help:

• only the very first survey had rewards tied to it, and they should have been awarded to respondents by now. For more details and what to do if you haven't received them, please read my latest post here.

• we do have a couple of surveys running indeed. Not everyone will get them all - there is some randomization happening (so that we don't spam everyone all the time), as well as some targeting obviously (to ensure the answers we get are representative of the diversity of player profiles / playing habits). If you haven't had a chance to chime in yet, don't worry, there will be other opportunities in the future :)

• not all surveys have rewards tied to them. If they do, it will be mentioned upfront on the first page.

Well, as I said, I did the survey but I still haven't received my reward. Would like to have it fixed from any relic mod. Thanks anyway for the answer. I already sent an Email.

10 months ago

@Goethe: sorry about that; please bear with us as we have to do some of the grants individually.

10 months ago
    jamie_rejamie_re Posts: 2 admin

Hey guys!

If anyone is missing survey rewards that they feel they should have received, we're going to ask you to do a couple quick things so we can grant them manually.

Send us an email with the subject "COH SURVEY - MISSING REWARD" to info[at]relic.com with the following info;

• Your Steam 64 ID. If you don't know how to find this, follow these instructions.
    • Do you own COH2, and have launched it at least once? (Make sure you've done this)
    • How did you get the survey? (Did we send it to you direct, or did you get the link from someone else?)

Once we have all that info, we can begin granting them on an individual basis. This might take some time, so be patient with us ;)

Thanks!

10 months ago

@jamie_re said:
    Hey guys!

If anyone is missing survey rewards that they feel they should have received, we're going to ask you to do a couple quick things so we can grant them manually.

Send us an email with the subject "COH SURVEY - MISSING REWARD" to info[at]relic.com with the following info;

• Your Steam 64 ID. If you don't know how to find this, follow these instructions.
    • Do you own COH2, and have launched it at least once? (Make sure you've done this)
    • How did you get the survey? (Did we send it to you direct, or did you get the link from someone else?)

Once we have all that info, we can begin granting them on an individual basis. This might take some time, so be patient with us ;)

Thanks!

Ok, the email is sent. Thank you.

9 months ago

Email was sent on 18 dec and nothing happens, just automatic reply.

9 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 922

@Basil_pup said:
    Email was sent on 18 dec and nothing happens, just automatic reply.

Remember game studios enjoy the holiday season as well.

9 months ago

@Goethe said:

@jamie_re said:
    Hey guys!

Thanks!

Ok, the email is sent. Thank you.

So I sent the Email as he said to me, and nothing happens. They just won´t give me the reward, just that. Thank you very much!!

I will not complete any other survey in the future. Happy new year.

9 months ago
    edited January 3

Well I sent two mails, one on the 4th and one on the 19th (an updated one, after jamie posted here) and I didnt get an automatic reply for the 2nd one.

9 months ago

Hi guys,

@Basil_pup, @Goethe, @Acinonyx: sorry, the Christmas break did not really speed things up :) As mentioned earlier, the problem with a few users (including yourselves) is somehow a bit more complicated to solve than we first thought. We have not forgotten you though. I am hoping to have news by mid/late January - the teams just have to deal with a few urgent competing priorities at the moment.

9 months ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 73

I'm having the same issue, and I have sent two email according to the instructions. If I haven't heard anything by the end of January, what will be the next step?

9 months ago
    GoetheGoethe Posts: 6

@Slayer said:
    I'm having the same issue, and I have sent two email according to the instructions. If I haven't heard anything by the end of January, what will be the next step?

Uninstall, lol.

9 months ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 73

Got my reply today, thanks Relic :)

9 months ago
    Basil_pupBasil_pup Posts: 16

Thanks, got it. :)

8 months ago

@Slayer & @Basil_pup : Pleasure! Was just about to post to say that those should have finally been taken care of. Once again, sorry it took so long to get them to you guys.

8 months ago

@fralex_RE said:
    @Slayer & @Basil_pup : Pleasure! Was just about to post to say that those should have finally been taken care of. Once again, sorry it took so long to get them to you guys.

Well, I am still waiting.

8 months ago

@Acinonyx Sorry about that. Can you PM your Steam 64ID (17 digit-long number; here is how to find it: https://steamid.io/).

8 months ago

@fralex_RE said:
    @Acinonyx Sorry about that. Can you PM your Steam 64ID (17 digit-long number; here is how to find it: https://steamid.io/).

Of course! PM is out. Thank you

8 months ago

Did you get the PM?

8 months ago
    edited February 13

@Acinonyx I did! Was just about to answer your PM - now looking into it. Sorry, had to switch gears last weeks and a few other things hogged my focus.

Edit: done! You should see a message next time you log into COH2 - with the commanders now added to your inventory. Thanks for your patience :)

8 months ago

Thank you very much, got the commanders! :)

7 months ago

I just sent the second email

7 months ago
    Alvaroo720Alvaroo720 Posts: 6
    edited February 28

@r_fralex did you get the email?

7 months ago

@Alvaroo720 PMed you

7 months ago
    SoESturmpantherSoESturmp… Posts: 74

@r_fralex schrieb: