Ardennes assault final mission crash.

2»

Comments

8 months ago
    IceKriIceKri Posts: 2

Is it possible to uinstall only DEC patch from the game?

Any updates from Mod's when we can expect this issue to be resolved?

8 months ago

thank walki, it worked

7 months ago
    TankDocTankDoc Posts: 8

Any news on patch?

7 months ago
    Comp_LexComp_Lex Posts: 10

Hello Relic, are we awake? It's February and the holidays are over. Can we get some information now?

7 months ago
    MidoMido Posts: 1

Hi, I just registered to join the party :P same issue here :( I hope we get a solution soon.

7 months ago

2 months passed from December update and still no patch...

6 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,321 mod
    edited February 28

I have let staff Know about this issue. @r_fralex

6 months ago

I've also got this issue. Please fix it, come on, this is ridiculous.

6 months ago
    RootfortRootfort Posts: 1

Same problem, can't finish campaign, very unpleasant.

6 months ago

@dukejason said:
    I have let staff Know about this issue. @r_fralex

Hey Duke! Thanks! Did they respond anything?

6 months ago
    r_fralexr_fralex Posts: 180 admin

Hey everyone - thanks for the info and sorry about that (and the delay in answering). We'll see what we can do.

6 months ago
    SmakethSmaketh Posts: 1
    edited March 9

Same with all of the posts shown here.
    Still do not know what to write for a review of this game, since this error certainly would ruin any pro's I do have to put into the review.
    Though, my only hope is for the publisher & the dev team would not progress in the way that would ruin the blissful experiences this series have had done for me in the past.
    Looking forward to a complete and bug free CoH, have a wonderful day-!

PopQuiz!!
    Q: How long does it take to make "an already released title" to become "a released title" again?

6 months ago
    edited March 9

Hi guys - I can now confirm we are actively looking into it. Sorry it took us a while.

Could any of you provide us with a savegame of AA for that mission, to make we reproduce the bug accurately? Savegames can be found here: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 2\Savegames\

Thanks

CC @Smaketh @TankDoc @Rootfort @FixTheFinalMission @Mido @Comp_Lex @IceKri @Walki @Waloex @Kerorocaptan

6 months ago

@r_fralex написал:
    Hi guys - I can now confirm we are actively looking into it. Sorry it took us a while.

Could any of you provide us with a savegame of AA for that mission, to make we reproduce the bug accurately? Savegames can be found here: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 2\Savegames\

Thanks

CC @Smaketh @TankDoc @Rootfort @FixTheFinalMission @Mido @Comp_Lex @IceKri @Walki @Waloex @Kerorocaptan

Save file:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LB_sTTHrArtDXEjOk8iVn75a7M6g-sLb

6 months ago

@Arxangel234 : thanks!

6 months ago

@r_fralex : any news? :/

6 months ago
    geokokk7geokokk7 Posts: 2

@r_fralex : we are waiting for answers ....

6 months ago
    geokokk7geokokk7 Posts: 2

we are waiting for answers...

6 months ago
    gpgekkogpgekko Posts: 1

Just reached this same anti-climax. :disappointed:

6 months ago
    6 months ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 468 admin

Should be fixed now guys. Thanks for your patience.

6 months ago
    baloscbalosc Posts: 4

Unfortunately for me, after the COH2 update yesterday, it still crashes with both my saved games which had the issue going into the final section of the game. FYI: It now crashes as the initial final scenario starts, rather than at the 2nd senario.
    Also, I tried to re-start with Rangers, Airborne and Mechanized and it crashed on Mission 2 - Mech at Bastogne.
    Will re-validate local files and see if that helps.

6 months ago
    baloscbalosc Posts: 4

Follow up.... After a local file validation and an 800M download there is some good news.
    While the 2 old saves I had for the last mission (one hard / one standard) still do not work (crash at the start of the first of the three individual missions), at least the new campaign has been able to progress through the first 3 scenarios now.

5 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,321 mod

All old save games are corrupt and must be deleted,please verify cache aswell folks.

2»