Spring Update Balance Discussion

Comments

11 months ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,014

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

Getting banned means nothing on this forum. Did u know Katitof was "permanently" banned from CoH2.org (somehow he got his ban lifted after a few years.) Did Katitof ever get banned here? He gets to insult people on this forum with impunity but the moderators rarely say anything to him.

Katitof is not a model user and you should not feel compelled to emulate him. If someone is contributing to a toxic or abusive atmosphere, just use the report function and carry on.

11 months ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,282 mod
    (moderator input) let's head back to the subject at hand.

@1ncendiary_Rounds : check, read and reply to your pms.
    11 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 683
    > @1ncendiary_Rounds said:
    > @TheLeveler83 said:
    >
    > Or it could just be you as a person.
    > You do have a hard time in having normal productive conversations. you throw around accusations off bias at any who disagree with you, yet you are baised to the core for axis judging from your comments. you also judge the community based on how many dislikes imperial dane gets.
    > you have been banned quite a few times for obvious reasons, at this moment you have been warned again it seems.
    >
    > And you are surpised about the amount of dislikes you get?
    > Also now the devs are out te get you?
    > I wonder why.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No I'm not surprised about the dislikes I get. What I don't get is why people bother to spam the dislikes but they have nothing to say. They think their opinion matters when they don't have one. They just see a pro axis or pro allied comment and decide to hit like or dislike.
    >
    > I don't deny that I'm biased, unlike you, or SkysTheLimit, maybe Katitof, etc. however I'm NOT axis biased, I'm Ostheer biased. Recently I've probably made 75% to 80% pro Ostheer comments because right now (and for actually around 2 years) Ostheer has been underpowered. I've heavily criticized the OKW buffs during the op volks, luchs patch and of course you didn't acknowledge my non-partisan views there. I've strongly believed in a cons buff and they got one which is highly deserved with the RA and accuracy buff. I see that you rarely say that there's anything underpowered with Ostheer and most of your comments are pro allies. Should I call u biased to the core? Whats wrong with seeing forum sentiment by seeing what people think of moderator comments such as Dane's? You don't respect his views? Should everyone listen to you instead? You claim to play all factions but you didn't even know that Ost upgrades can only be done in friendly territory. I'm sure you have experience with Ostheer - a mighty 20 games worth of experience :D
    >
    > Getting banned means nothing on this forum. Did u know Katitof was "permanently" banned from CoH2.org (somehow he got his ban lifted after a few years.) Did Katitof ever get banned here? He gets to insult people on this forum with impunity but the moderators rarely say anything to him. I got banned because the people in charge didn't like my opinions and didn't have the knowledge to debate me. I was banned because I made fun of people who said that 1+1 = 3, but the forum guidelines wants to keep everyone's feelings intact.
    >
    > And if I get warned or banned because of this comment and you're allowed to write your comment that is trying to slander me, it only shows that the moderators/devs ARE out to get me.

You did deny being baised when i first "talked" with you. It was on the flame track basicly one shotting mg's in garrisons issue i believe.

I recieved one warning on this forum for inapropiate comments. So its more about behavior and cursing then the mod/devs getting personal. I critizised you without cussing or namecalling, so i assume that its less likely i get warned. But if i do so be it.

I have a thing for the vanilla factions. I just like soviets more, i stuck with them despite being the shittiest faction at certain points. I never said i was unbaised, i said i tried to be.
    I made myself clear on the panther, that it needed a dps buff with armour buff at vet 2 reduced to compensate. Same with grenadiers not needing a 5th man or 2 lmgs, but rifles and tommies need tweaking. I also stated that the su76 is too effective vs (super)heavies and a pen reduction is in order. The initial tech changes for mollies and at grenades were to cost efficient at first in dbp wich i pointed out.

I just dont call for overbuffing/nerfing anything that is deemed op/up, or making it simaler to other factions. Exactly what adding a 5th man or double lmg does.
    Mostly small tweaks will do the job just fine. Looking at pgrens and cons and t34 76 here.
    Triple nerfing/buffing made more problems then they fixed imo. Looking at maxims and guards here. And penals as well.

You see everything in black and white. Allies OP period. Axis UP period.
    11 months ago
    KurfürstKurfürst Posts: 289
    edited May 2018

Basically its another USF net buff and more OST/UKF nerfs disguised by Mr Smokescreen as something else, but we are wise of these tricks by now. Panther nerfed. StuG nerfed. OST mortar nerfed. USF indirect buffed further, Riflemen are unchanged. Oh, and of course all the buffs for some OST stragglers like 222 armor, and all the nerfs like Jackson range reverted in the last minute. Same old, same old.

Why is there a balance thread about the balance changes in the first place when this so-called 'balance team' ignores it completely anyway and is just busy making CoH2 into their own mod?

The game has became less balanced, more buggy and worst of all - more bland. Factions are being "balanced" by making them more and more the same with changes that not only keep avoiding tangling the issue head on (like if the Soviet sniper's lack of effective counters is a problem, buff its counters) but instead keep making the game more bland.

So now we have this stupid copycat Soviet sniper of OST sniper because the balance team was just lazy to work out a proper solution. Let's just make it the same as OST sniper! Meanwhile, lets ignore the fact that nobody uses the 222 anymore because a) it has no role it can fill b) its made of wet carboard paper. But even the changes that would have fixed this were reverted.

We have OST and USF mortar that is basically the same thing, we have Panther and Comet that is now again basically the same thing more or less without clearly defined roles and so on. We have armor on tanks that is basically useless and with Jacksons having near 100% chance to both hit and penetrate with vet, regardless of being moving or not. We have 'premium mediums', which are just basically the same tanks with just more HP - bigger, better versions of mediums without a character or a clearly defined role. Tank Destroyers just delete vehicles, it doesn't matter if its a light vehicle, a medium tank or a heavy, its equally effective against all.

At this point, we might as well remove the one thing that set apart CoH from starcraft and other RTS games, that is ARMOR, that means that some of your tools are just vastly ineffective against specific targets that have high armor, and you have to use varied units, each good for a specific threat.

Frankly, at this point I think we would need to let go CoH2 and hope that Relic does not make the same mistakes with CoH3.

11 months ago
    Sander93Sander93 Posts: 45

@Widerstreit said:
    After some games I have to say, I really like the patch.

Panther are clearly better now, mortars are more decent, even hull-down feels smoother...

If you forget the fact, that fractions are still bad designed (will be never changed) the game is in a good position. Most things seem balanced.

Agreed. IMO the only thing that needs to be changed now is the toxic arty spam in 4v4s.

11 months ago

After playing some teamgames now my conclusion is, OKW is weakest faction by far.

What was the dum.. idea to reduce startingfuel and therefore delaying hole techtree?!!!

Where are the changes to stormpios (always able to upgrade Minesweeper)?

Can't see how to stay against guards and blobbing americans until Obers are coming out and even then, the enemy has a well vetted army.

After long time tested Luchs again, but it is easily pushed back - where is the shock value like T70 has???.

Puma most times misses or shots are bouncing. Useless beside pushing back Stuart or AEC and even then no guarantee for this.

OKW was and is in its worst spot ever!

Did Relic or balanceteam ever looked into this thread???

11 months ago
    SkysTheLimitSkysTheLi… Posts: 2,264
    > @Bratkartoffel said:
    > After playing some teamgames now my conclusion is, OKW is weakest faction by far.
    >
    > What was the dum.. idea to reduce startingfuel and therefore delaying hole techtree?!!!

It was reduced a whole 5 fuel. OKW already has more units in it's HQ than everyone else, AND you have by far the easiest time grabbing territory points in the early game.
    11 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496

@Kurfürst said:

At this point, we might as well remove the one thing that set apart CoH from starcraft and other RTS games, that is ARMOR, that means that some of your tools are just vastly ineffective against specific targets that have high armor, and you have to use varied units, each good for a specific threat.

Frankly, at this point I think we would need to let go CoH2 and hope that Relic does not make the same mistakes with CoH3.

Have you played DOW3? That is Relic attempt to make a DOTA clone for competitive money.
    I am not hopeful for Coh3 to be good Coh3.
    Look at the patches done now, like you said, lazy people just making units more mirror with same stats and performance. Sure it becomes more balance and competitive easily but the game is not Coh.
    Andy relic if you read this, please beg u make feedback, hire back the veterans to return to relic studios. You guys are 1 failed game away from collapse. Sega was so faithful in buying you out, but you fail to repay them.

11 months ago

@SkysTheLimit said:
    > @Bratkartoffel said:
    > After playing some teamgames now my conclusion is, OKW is weakest faction by far.
    >
    > What was the dum.. idea to reduce startingfuel and therefore delaying hole techtree?!!!

It was reduced a whole 5 fuel. OKW already has more units in it's HQ than everyone else, AND you have by far the easiest time grabbing territory points in the early game.

Where is this in anyway an argument? 5 Fuel means delay of important units!

11 months ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,575

@Bratkartoffel said:

@SkysTheLimit said:
    > @Bratkartoffel said:
    >

Where is this in anyway an argument? 5 Fuel means delay of important units!

By around 15 seconds or less, unless you never capture any map at start.
    And ever considered the fact that it was change PRECISELY to delay some units as they might have came too soon?

It completely does not affect teching time, but it does affect when you unlock flame nades.

11 months ago
    OberOber Posts: 96

Interesting, i think that now even the bren carrier can penetrate the panther front armor... lol

11 months ago
    CielphantomhiveCielphant… Posts: 153

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

@TheLeveler83 said:

Or it could just be you as a person.
    You do have a hard time in having normal productive conversations. you throw around accusations off bias at any who disagree with you, yet you are baised to the core for axis judging from your comments. you also judge the community based on how many dislikes imperial dane gets.
    you have been banned quite a few times for obvious reasons, at this moment you have been warned again it seems.

And you are surpised about the amount of dislikes you get?
    Also now the devs are out te get you?
    I wonder why.

No I'm not surprised about the dislikes I get. What I don't get is why people bother to spam the dislikes but they have nothing to say. They think their opinion matters when they don't have one. They just see a pro axis or pro allied comment and decide to hit like or dislike.

(removed) Recently I've probably made 75% to 80% pro Ostheer comments because right now (and for actually around 2 years) Ostheer has been underpowered. I've heavily criticized the OKW buffs during the op volks, luchs patch and of course you didn't acknowledge my non-partisan views there. I've strongly believed in a cons buff and they got one which is highly deserved with the RA and accuracy buff. I see that you rarely say that there's anything underpowered with Ostheer.
    (removed)

The way of me playing OST is simple, Stug G or PG spam against allies tank players and 2 Panzerwefer against allies infantry/ies. In most of the time(even i have lost) I have scored the highest K/D and points all over the game. As there are more newbies in Axis fractions, sometimes I have to hold a line against 2 players by myself. However, using this method, I am never defeated unless the other 2 players on the other side come flanking me.
    P.S, of course, I have placed 1-2 MGs which help to suppress infantries but overall I have to say the two units are OP in the current state. Also, by comparing Stug with SU76 (which is nearly the same price) Stug has much better armor and HP and also accuracy. These cause the stug spam is welcomed experienced axis players and I enjoy. (Not to mention, I can have it in t3)

11 months ago
    SkysTheLimitSkysTheLi… Posts: 2,264
    > @Bratkartoffel said:
    > Where is this in anyway an argument? 5 Fuel means delay of important units!

They have a vehicle (with no fuel cost) that can cap territory right off the bat. I think they'll survive
    11 months ago

Also, I think a buff to sexton is appropriate, which the unit is now not very useful regarding its price. It can counter nothing as it is very inaccurate and doctrinal. As a result, there is no point in using the royal Arty regiment except having the Valentine for scouting.

In my opinion, it will be better if the British can actually get Priest like COH1 rather than the sexton

11 months ago

Sorry, dont get your logic? Startingfuel is relevant for every build, especially when you need an early mg.

11 months ago
    1ncendiary_Rounds1ncendiar… Posts: 798

@Cielphantomhive said:

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

@TheLeveler83 said:

You do have a hard time in having normal productive conversations. you throw around accusations off bias at any who disagree with you, yet you are baised to the core for axis judging from your comments. you also judge the community based on how many dislikes imperial dane gets.
    you have been banned quite a few times for obvious reasons, at this moment you have been warned again it seems.

I wonder why.

No I'm not surprised about the dislikes I get. What I don't get is why people bother to spam the dislikes but they have nothing to say. They think their opinion matters when they don't have one. They just see a pro axis or pro allied comment and decide to hit like or dislike.

(removed) Recently I've probably made 75% to 80% pro Ostheer comments because right now (and for actually around 2 years) Ostheer has been underpowered. I've heavily criticized the OKW buffs during the op volks, luchs patch and of course you didn't acknowledge my non-partisan views there. I've strongly believed in a cons buff and they got one which is highly deserved with the RA and accuracy buff. I see that you rarely say that there's anything underpowered with Ostheer.
    (removed)

The way of me playing OST is simple, Stug G or PG spam against allies tank players and 2 Panzerwefer against allies infantry/ies. In most of the time(even i have lost) I have scored the highest K/D and points all over the game. As there are more newbies in Axis fractions, sometimes I have to hold a line against 2 players by myself. However, using this method, I am never defeated unless the other 2 players on the other side come flanking me.
    P.S, of course, I have placed 1-2 MGs which help to suppress infantries but overall I have to say the two units are OP in the current state. Also, by comparing Stug with SU76 (which is nearly the same price) Stug has much better armor and HP and also accuracy. These cause the stug spam is welcomed experienced axis players and I enjoy. (Not to mention, I can have it in t3)

Stugs are easily hard countered by at guns. And until you get werfers, they won't be able to perform much better than a pak, due to the allies simply using a medium tank as bait and luring your Stugs into one or two at guns. Or, more commonly, they can simply get a TD and alpha strike your Stug. How can you prove that there are more noobs in the Axis factions? Maybe you're the one who has a significantly lower Ostheer rank compared to your Allied rank, hence your Axis teammates are also low ranked to match your low rank for Ostheer. IN THE CURRENT STATE the Stug is probably one of the least cost efficient armor units. Stugs don't have better accuracy than Su76. Not sure where you're getting that from, and both the Stug and Su76 have essentially paper armor.

11 months ago
    edited May 2018

@Bratkartoffel said:
    Sorry, dont get your logic? Startingfuel is relevant for every build, especially when you need an early mg.

Yeaaah, you see, there are 2 factions in game which are NOT supposed to have early MG.
    Both of these factions belong to WFA.

And if 15 seconds make a win or lose difference for you in 4th minute, then you lost way before that.

11 months ago
    edited May 2018

@TheLeveler83 said:

You're the one claiming that I'm axis biased to the core, but I've told you that I was against many OKW buffs and for a few allied buffs. Nobody sees everything in black and white. Not even Katitof. And I just said that I'm not axis biased. I'm Ostheer biased. And from how Ostheer got treated for the last 2 years, a rational mind would see that many Ost buffs being proposed are not absurd at all.

11 months ago

@Katitof said:

@Bratkartoffel said:

Yeaaah, you see, there are 2 factions in game which are NOT supposed to have early MG.

And if 15 seconds make a win or lose difference for you in 4th minute, then you lost way before that.

Its always the same with you. As long as axis is getting nerfs, for you everything is no problem and is a matter of ability to play or not relevant. I want my mg as fast as I can get to bring blobs under control, especially when i have to play okw.

@SkysTheLimit said:
    > Where is this in anyway an argument? 5 Fuel means delay of important units!

They have a vehicle (with no fuel cost) that can cap territory right off the bat. I think they'll survive

And wtf is a kubel for? Maybe in 1vs1 for capping, but in teamgames I rather pick something that levels and i also can use in later gamestages. Beside this, I never saw a 4 or five star kubel - also something that has never been adressed by relic.

11 months ago

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

@Cielphantomhive said:

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

@TheLeveler83 said:

I wonder why.

(removed)

Stugs are easily hard countered by at guns. And until you get werfers, they won't be able to perform much better than a pak, due to the allies simply using a medium tank as bait and luring your Stugs into one or two at guns. Or, more commonly, they can simply get a TD and alpha strike your Stug. How can you prove that there are more noobs in the Axis factions? Maybe you're the one who has a significantly lower Ostheer rank compared to your Allied rank, hence your Axis teammates are also low ranked to match your low rank for Ostheer. IN THE CURRENT STATE the Stug is probably one of the least cost efficient armor units. Stugs don't have better accuracy than Su76. Not sure where you're getting that from, and both the Stug and Su76 have essentially paper armor.

AT guns wont work as I have MGs and panzerwerfers which avoid them getting near my STUGs. And unlike pak, STUGs can survive from arty which makes them holding a position easily. Also, the above mentioned MGs and panzerwerfers are simply non-doctrinal methods that for most of the players, they will simply go for stuka bombing strikes, etc. The only way of countering this defended position is simply flanking, which infantry will not do any good due to the squad wiping panzerwerfer strikes. Even tanks successfully flank these STUG spam, due to the high movability of STUG, the surprise attack will lose it nature of surprise and simply becomes a normal tank fight which STUGs as a cheap and high HP TD will win. OR even I hv lost those STUGs, the v. cheap price will just let me rebuild 3-4 in around 5 minutes under the premise that I have not selected the fuel dropping commander or Cargo truck commander. For my enemy, he shall have lost the same number as mine but he does not have such commander and his tanks are more expensive.

Furthermore, STUG has more HP than SU76 which is 400 to 320. DMG 160 to 120. AOE 1.5 to 0.5(which makes STUG more accurate) PRICE 230MP and 80FUEL to 240MP and 70 FUEL. Armor 140/70 to 70/35. STUG is far OP than SU76 with a similar price.

In addition, I have similar ranks for USF, BRITs and OST. I do not play soviet because I do not like Communist much while I do not play OKW because it is simply cheap OP folks blobbing. Under this circumstances, I have played both Axis and allies in 4v4 which in most of the game axis player with same level performs worse. (For example, the PPL who use STUGs to rush enemy base without infantry and arty cover.)

11 months ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,728
    Kuble is strong ESPECIALLY in team games because it allows all players to hit the front and allow it to quickly back cap... Anyone saying the Kuble isn't an attractive starting unit is out of their noggin. It's 210mp and as long as you don't drive it into the enemy base guns you get 5 fuel when it dies....
    11 months ago
    Also starting fuel is there for tech variety not timing. Look at all the allied factions:, they can chose to lead with grenades instead of teching or other side techs. Starting tech costs are accounted for with starting fuel costs. - 5is a hardly noticeable change. Literally seconds.
    11 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 237
    > @Bratkartoffel said:
    >
    >
    > Where are the changes to stormpios (always able to upgrade Minesweeper)?
    >
    > Can't see how to stay against guards and blobbing americans until Obers are coming out and even then, the enemy has a well vetted army.
    >
    > After long time tested Luchs again, but it is easily pushed back - where is the shock value like T70 has???.
    >
    > Puma most times misses or shots are bouncing. Useless beside pushing back Stuart or AEC and even then no guarantee for this.
    >
    > OKW was and is in its worst spot ever!
    >
    > Did Relic or balanceteam ever looked into this thread???

Stunpio still delete Tommy in early game and Leig still dominant again pit in mid game. Fauz and raketen Denny AEC and event Cromwell. Problem ?
    11 months ago
    edited May 2018

@Cielphantomhive said:

AT guns wont work as I have MGs and panzerwerfers which avoid them getting near my STUGs.

Getting both Tier 3 and 4 is very expensive, and the opponent will have plenty of time to destroy your stugs before you get a werfer. And I've already said, that if you use your Stugs aggressively, the opponent will likely get a TD and alpha strike your stugs. And most likely get hit by a snare + engine damage if you try to rush the TD.

Even tanks successfully flank these STUG spam, due to the high movability of STUG, the surprise attack will lose it nature of surprise and simply becomes a normal tank fight which STUGs as a cheap and high HP TD will win. OR even I hv lost those STUGs, the v. cheap price will just let me rebuild 3-4 in around 5 minutes under the premise that I have not selected the fuel dropping commander or Cargo truck commander. For my enemy, he shall have lost the same number as mine but he does not have such commander and his tanks are more expensive.

Yes Stugs are cheap and you can trade effectively given the same fuel income, however, in what way does this make Stugs op and not Su76, Su76 are even more mobile than Stugs, have more range and penetration. Everything you said about the Stug can be said about the Su76, so why aren't you saying that Su76 is op too? Su76 didn't even get a pop cap nerf.

Furthermore, STUG has more HP than SU76 which is 400 to 320. DMG 160 to 120. AOE 1.5 to 0.5(which makes STUG more accurate) PRICE 230MP and 80FUEL to 240MP and 70 FUEL. Armor 140/70 to 70/35. STUG is far OP than SU76 with a similar price.

Wrong. Stug has 560 HP, Su76 400 HP. HOW IS THE STUG 230 MP AND 80 FUEL????????? I can't believe you have the gall to debate me when you have no clue what a stug costs!? AOE? Aoe stats are mainly for infantry killing - it has little effect on tank hitting accuracy. Stug is more expensive at 280 mp and 90 f and comes later than the su76. SU76 trades damage for range and penetration. Stug pop cap 10, Su pop cap 8. Su has a good barrage ability. Stug has a bugged TWP. Not sure how Stug is far more op than Su.

In addition, I have similar ranks for USF, BRITs and OST. I do not play soviet because I do not like Communist much while I do not play OKW because it is simply cheap OP folks blobbing. Under this circumstances, I have played both Axis and allies in 4v4 which in most of the game axis player with same level performs worse. (For example, the PPL who use STUGs to rush enemy base without infantry and arty cover.)

OKW is volks spam? Then what is USF and UKF rifle/section blobs or emplacement spam. Hypocritical much? The chance of volks spam is actually lower than rifle/section blob.

Also, if you want a competitive game, play 2v2s instead of 4v4. Since you're insulting axis 4v4 players, I might as well say that on average, 4v4 players are simply not as good as 1v1 and 2v2 players. Also, the problem with 4v4 is that most maps are too small which discourages flanking which may allow Stugs to be "more op" than they should. There are a few 2v2s that are a bit narrow but most maps are decently sized.

11 months ago

@Bratkartoffel said:

@Katitof said:

@Bratkartoffel said:

Its always the same with you. As long as axis is getting nerfs, for you everything is no problem and is a matter of ability to play or not relevant. I want my mg as fast as I can get to bring blobs under control, especially when i have to play okw.

I'm currently ranked at 130 as axis, but thank you for concern.
    You see, YOU see only a fraction of the game and its balance, mainly through the prism of singular side/faction you play.
    I'm on both ends.

OKW and USF are offensively oriented factions, you're not supposed to have any campy units right of the bat and I can guarantee you that MG arriving 15 seconds later still does the job.

11 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 683

@1ncendiary_Rounds said:

@TheLeveler83 said:

You're the one claiming that I'm axis biased to the core, but I've told you that I was against many OKW buffs and for a few allied buffs. Nobody sees everything in black and white. Not even Katitof. And I just said that I'm not axis biased. I'm Ostheer biased. And from how Ostheer got treated for the last 2 years, a rational mind would see that many Ost buffs being proposed are not absurd at all.

I said judging from your comments you appear to be. I missed the parts you told me about the okw buffs apperantly.

look i know osther T4 needs something, just like ost inf needs something in the late game.
    The way is see it is they struggle most vs WFA and not vs soviets as much. so tweaking rifles and sections late game power along a slight tweak for grens/pgrens at T4 should do it. Also turning the panther into a generalist tank (a better p4/tiger) with no compensation would make it OP and ruin its apeal as a tank hunter.
    i just want to see what the latest changes for the panther do for it.
    I am for seperating and moving bolster and double equiping to hammer and anvil. either being durable or have higher dps, not both. Also making the second bar/zook a vet 3 or major tech requirement is something i consider as a solution. but i fear it might be to late in the games live for these options.

11 months ago
    edited May 2018

In light of some hilarious accusations of me being axis biased and partial acknowledgement of me, there's something I find a bit lacking in the mortar pit. I believe that it should be allowed to move for a nominal cost of 100mp each time. During the time that it moves, the mortar will represent a 4man RA 1.25 squad like the other mortars, unretreatable, and retains all veterancy. The resetup of the pit will not require a section and i think the resetup time should be reduced to 1/2 or 2/3 at vet 2. The pit will take extra damage from enemies when resetting just like its initial setup. The lack of range on the mortar is limiting the impact and if there is some counterplay to the pit relocating, this will benefit the Brits.

I'm reluctant to give the Brits a buff because Ostheer isn't getting what was promised to them, however I do believe the pit can use a buff.

11 months ago
    Alright lads reel it in...
    11 months ago
    > @Cielphantomhive said:
    > Also, I think a buff to sexton is appropriate, which the unit is now not very useful regarding its price. It can counter nothing as it is very inaccurate and doctrinal. As a result, there is no point in using the royal Arty regiment except having the Valentine for scouting.
    >
    > In my opinion, it will be better if the British can actually get Priest like COH1 rather than the sexton

I prefer a buff for the sexton. And may be the 25 pdr emplacement back. Certainly they will be doctrinal. UKF really is being fu*ked in the late game by Lefh 18. I think it is fair to give UKF more late game on map arty options.
    UKF off map is not that strong like some people said.
    11 months ago
    About pit, i like the price decree but it still cant stand again ost motar or okw Leig.
    I have a ideal. Decrease the price of pit more and make it 1 motar when built. The second motar come as an upgrade for total cost more than 2 ost mortar (may be 320 fist and then 120 more for the second gun).

With this, i can chose between upgrade the pit for more concentrated firepower or split out for more map control. The losses of one pit then will be more acceptable and replaceable if it hadn't been upgrade.

The model of the pit remain unchange so this is easy to do.
    The cost of the pit still more expensive it's counterparts so it still balance. Spam can be prevented by popcap chance.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.