30K SUPPLY POINT AFTER REGISTRATION.

1 year ago

Hello! I am Nevermore, I have registered my email in game Company of Heroes 2, and then verified the link sent to my email to activate my account but I didn't get the promised 30K supply points in game. One of my Steam friend told me to ask for help in Company of Heroes forum, so I am making this post here, please help!

Comments

1 year ago
    James HaleJames Hale Posts: 1,814 mod

I'll flag this post and make sure a developer sees it ASAP.

11 months ago
    KazushiKazushi Posts: 2
    edited December 2017

Me 2, register now but 0 points....
    with the same email(steam and this site)

10 months ago

I just did this and did not receive 30k suppy points. How is still not working?

10 months ago
    r_fralexr_fralex Posts: 180 admin

Hi guys - sorry you are experiencing issues. Please reach out to tech support: https://support.sega.co.uk

8 months ago
    DaZetaDaZeta Posts: 5

As for me the "forgot to register?" button doesnt appear. Thus I can't register. I reached out to the support but they simply stopped replying. Anyone here who had the same problem?

7 months ago

I am in the same situation can someone help me?

6 months ago

I just registered online here, haven't received an email nor any indication about this 30k supply for registering can I please have some insight on this?

6 months ago
    r_stroopwafelr_stroopw… Posts: 33 admin

@Adderall_Paul_666 said:
    I just registered online here, haven't received an email nor any indication about this 30k supply for registering can I please have some insight on this?

Hey there! I've added 30k supply to your account. You should see it next time you log in! If you have any issues, just shoot me a PM. :)

6 months ago
    ComradComrad Posts: 99

@r_stroopwafel
    hey hey! Comrade! NRCM nice!

6 months ago
    DaphtaDaphta Posts: 2

@r_stroopwafel I also registered to site a couple of weeks ago, but yet to receive the supply promised. Could you do something about it I wonder? Thanks in advance.

6 months ago

@Daphta You should have 30K supply added to your account!

6 months ago
    XAHXAH Posts: 3
    edited May 19

@r_stroopwafel after registration I also did not receive 30k supply( it was a long time ago, but I just now found out about it. Can you help me?

6 months ago
    DaphtaDaphta Posts: 2

@r_stroopwafel Thanks a lot, you da real mvp :smiley:

5 months ago
    BNRABAABNRABAA Posts: 2

@r_stroopwafel I also registered to site a long time ago, but i have never receive any supply that everyone talking about, can i know why is that? i really need these 30K xD

5 months ago

@XAH @BNRABAA

You're all set. I've gifted the 30K supply directly to you both!

5 months ago
    BNRABAABNRABAA Posts: 2

@r_stroopwafel Thank you a lot, now i can go back to the war stronger :D

5 months ago
    XAHXAH Posts: 3
    edited May 23

@r_stroopwafel Thank you very much!

5 months ago
    JacentyjotJacentyjot Posts: 1

hello, I also registered on relic site on the same email as on steam acc, and i don't receive those 30k supply :( can You help me?

5 months ago

@Jacentyjot I'll send you a PM. :)

5 months ago
    AceTigervonYamatoAceTigerv… Posts: 1

I haven't also received the 30k supply, any suggestions? I really want a new commander. Thanks!

5 months ago

@AceTigervonYamato You should see 30K supply when you log in next time!

5 months ago

If anyone else needs help with this issue, head over to this thread!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.