Usf snare

11 months ago
Wondering how people would feel about usf haveing more consistent snare by unlocking it under weapons rack rather then vet 1 riflemen? I know penal squad gets satchel after they upgrade to Antitank rifles and Grenadier just has them out the gate. I don't know of the brits or ukf since I've not yet purchased thoes two.

Comments

11 months ago
    I think being locked is fine. Usually by the time you need it you will have at least 1 vetted rifle. I think it's more important with the split teching that its naturally availible without needing to spend fuel, especially with how central rifles are to usf design
    11 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 236
    edited September 2018
    I understand not wanting to spend more fuel than necessary but I've also had over hour long battles in 3v3s and 4vs4s and when you get squad wiped and need fresh rifles without snare kinda sucks. Then I spend a lot of time hitting tanks just to see them run back to safty.
    Mines are a guesswork and sometimes you have that opportunity to sneak up behinde and have to pass it up.
    11 months ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235

Main problem with USF snare is the Animation/Aim time and projectile speed its really slow while a small range.
    Lock vet Snare really punish Rifles in long games where squad wipes are pretty strong coz of rocket arty.
    That is also the reason luch rush is so strong vs them. While in starting game your punish by the elite Sturmpio as starting unit.

11 months ago
    Look at the Brits, they event don't have a stock snare.
    10 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 236
    edited October 2018
    Sturm pioneers are not so bad if you keep your rear echelon with your riflemen they will out dps it in the start of a match. After capturing territory bring them back together and do not engage unless you have atleast 1 riflemen and 1 rear echelon to their 1 pioneer.
    10 months ago
    I just bought the bundle recently I'll be playing with brits and okw soon.