Commander Revamp Live - Bug reporting

9 months ago
Andy_REAndy_RE Posts: 263 admin

As is the way with patches we will probably have a few bugs to squash.

Post them here so we can do just that.

Comments

9 months ago
    DaemienDaemien Posts: 7
    edited December 2018
    • My Sherman was firing its cannon instead of popping smoke.
      At targeted location.

• UI Platoon/Company post not yet updated for Bar-Bazooka switch.
      Lieutenant and Captain.

9 months ago
    MURICANADAMURICANADA Posts: 3
    edited December 2018

76 Sherman cannon fires infantry when using toggled prioritized vehicles and using HVAP shells

9 months ago
    BazookaDreBazookaDre Posts: 21
    edited December 2018

Calvary Riflemen can't equip 1 bazooka and thompsons, seems like they lost a weapon slot unintentionally.

Correction: If the Cav Rifles upgrade to the Thompson and then get they bazooka it works, but if they get the bazooka before upgrading to thompsons, then the upgrade will be blacked out.

9 months ago

1) Activating Smoke Launchers on 76mm Sherman results in ability beeing constantly activated (turning grey) without any smoke shells firing.
    2) In german language version all new abilities/units have the no key error in their names, descriptions and requirements.
    3) If you want to build halftrack (mechanical company) in USF T1 the halftrack is only unlocked by teching for the lieutnant but not by teching for the captain. I don't think this is intended but I can't check it more closely because I have the no key error at the requirement for halftrack.

9 months ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 93

OKW Overwatch Doc's 'Sector Assault' bombing run still kills (wipes!) friendly units more than enemy's. PLEAASE FIX THIS! I lost 2 vet 5 volks to it last game! :((

9 months ago

OKW's SWS attacks infantry with MG34 machine gun and it's actually better than the USF's m20 utility car. It's unbeatable in the early game

9 months ago
    CastCast Posts: 4

This probably wasn't changed because I am still updating but I don't see it in the patch logs but can we correct some of the existing UI?

Jaeger command squad has the same description on the command card as JLI, saying it deploys from ambient buildings
    the squad also heals out of combat at Vet 2, which doesn't show in the veteran stars for vet 2.

Improved fortification still shows advance assembly can be upgraded with improved fortifications

Guard call in shows they take up 8 pop cap when the squad takes up 9

Mostly UI from the last patch and the minor patches does not reflect the changes.

9 months ago
    ComradComrad Posts: 120
    edited December 2018

In the Russian version of the game bug with translation of abilities and descriptions of the commanders of all factions.

9 months ago
    Lnk003Lnk003 Posts: 418
    edited December 2018

Shock troops grenades have no cooldown (after vet1).
    You have the cooldown visual indication, but you can still throw them.

9 months ago
    kwm1kwm1 Posts: 8

The OKW SWS half-track has hidden mg and also when it gets destroyed it doesn't explode or anything but just counts as wreck

9 months ago

-it been a while I don't seen AI built Howitzer even give them ability to built in cheatmod II
    -why the UKF AI don't built the 17 pounder ? it seem much stronger than 17 pounder on firefly
    -Sexton AI always charge to death
    can you make some improve AI in future update ?

9 months ago
    vsrvsr Posts: 93

@kwm1 said:
    The OKW SWS half-track has hidden mg and also when it gets destroyed it doesn't explode or anything but just counts as wreck

LOL

9 months ago

German Infantry Doctrine:

• Assault and Hold, in game tooltip reads 3 lines of a '$' followed by a long hexadecimal string
    • Stormtroopers, Incendiary Grenade (G) shares hotkey with Attack Ground (G) after equipping a Panzerschrek.
    • Stormtroopers, Panzerschrek upgrade tooltip still lists as 75 munitions (actual costs not verified)
    9 months ago
    0ld_Shatterhand0ld_Shatt… GERMANYPosts: 5
    edited December 2018

-Valentines Concentrated Sexton barrage doesn't work.
    -Shock Troop grenade has no cooldown

Edit: Valentine Concentrated Sexton barrage doesn´t work while in observatory mode, otherwise its fine

9 months ago

Can confirm I too was a victim of an SWS driveby shooting, at first I thought the guy was a hacker. ( hope this is the right replay I attached ). This needs fixing asap.

9 months ago

British need to wait for 2 cps to build a trench. This was not in the 1.8 revamp patch, so I'm assuming its a bug.

9 months ago

In the Italian version there are lots of missing texts (represented by the usual numbers followed by "no key") for the new abilities introduced with the Commander Revamp Update.

9 months ago
    JoppyJoppy Posts: 6
    edited December 2018

Critical hits can save vehicles (at least Kubels) from death again: https://www.twitch.tv/vonivan/clip/TiredCleverFalconBudStar?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

This made also made me think that it would be nice it if abandon could only occur if the shot that killed it only barley did so in terms of damage, so if there is a lot of "overkill damage" involved it can not get abandon. Would make it feel a bit less random and it would create some type of counter play to it.

There is also a bug that makes AT satchels stuck to units exiting the 250 Half-track. All transport vehicles should be checked for this bug.

9 months ago
    KrokKrok Posts: 2
    The OKW LeFH is using the animation for "direct shot" when it's doing a barrage. Don't know about counter-barrage or Wehrmacht LeFH, might be worth taking a look at these too.

Also: I noticed the "No Key" in the German translation not only for the new units, but there's also "No Key" when the game informs you on the left hand side that a sWS has spawned.
    9 months ago

post hotfix
    usf and soviet Sherman 76 smoke still not working if you upgrade top gunner, works fine if you don't upgrade.

9 months ago

In the SPANISH version of the game bug with translation of abilities and descriptions of the commanders of all factions.

Examples with german army

9 months ago

Not exactly a bug, but the modding tools haven't been updated to reflect the changes in this patch. Commanders have their old abilities, units have their old costs and squad sizes, etc...

9 months ago

In the patchnote of sexton,

Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage

However, It still shares cooldown with main barrage.(only price is increased 15 to 35...???)

Even more, Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage cannot be used by valentine when "Perimeter Overwatch" is active.

9 months ago
    arbyarby Posts: 1
    • USF WC51 Jeep can still fire its mg while using the "step on it" ability if it is transporting a unit.
    • UKF logistics glider medics get stuck when attempting to heal manually and don't heal anything in automatic mode, unless you deactivate and then activate them again every time a hurt squad shows up.
    9 months ago
    FortuneFortune Posts: 112

UI goes missing on Volks and Raketenwerfers somehow, unsure what the cause is.

Images for context:

Raketenwerfer UI missing https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1591509284

Volksgrenadier UI missing: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1591509129

For Volks, the UI is fixed when you select more than 1 Volk (the "broken" individual volk squad and a normal volk" and tell them to retreat, this re-enables the UI for the broken unit.

For Raketen, the UI goes back to normal when 1-2 models are killed (the models manning the gun itself)

I am unsure if this is memory-related.

See attached DxDiag for specs.
    Specs in short: 16GB RAM, MSI GTX 970, the game is installed on a Samsung M.2 SSD.

9 months ago
    Valentine takes 12 pop to call in while the vehicle itself cost 7, the call in button isn't changed
    9 months ago
    Same thing with KV2, call in says 19 pop cap, but can't call in if I am 81/100
    9 months ago
    KrokKrok Posts: 2
    Is the OKW Overwatch Sektor Assault meant to be this extremely underwhelming for 250 ammunition? I hopped into a custom match, spawned in 4 conscript squads, 2 SU-85s and an IS-2 and sneaked some JLI in as scouts. It took 3(!!!!) sector assaults with all units being in the circle, costing a whopping 750 ammunition for all tanks to be destroyed and 1 conscript squad still survived. After the first Sector Assault the IS-2 was down 50% and one conscript squad also down 50% health while still having all 6 men. That costing 250 ammunition is incredible! Also most bombs just barely missed the tanks so they don't do even a single percent damage. Out of the 4 bombing runs only one actually hit the IS-2 in during the first two sectior assaults (500 ammo!!!), two bombing runs were aimed at the SU-85s which were 10 meter apart, bringing one of the two down to ~60% health. This seriously needs to be addressed.

Also 2 maps have "No Key" as their names in German. The 3v3 version of Fields of Winnekendonk ($11154583 No Key) & a Eastern Front 1v1 map ($11152528 No Key). Also the G43 sniper package for JLI has a No Key for name, short description and in-depth description.
    9 months ago

fix soviet mortar flare ability,it often stuck , it does not shoot

9 months ago

OKW Jaeger Light infantry squad cannot booby trap VP points.