HELP! Virus in patch Feb. 7th !

9 months ago

Hello!
I was downloading the Update just minutes ago (in Steam) and I received an alert from my Virus software that WIN32 BogEnt [Susp] is a virus and it has been removed from my machine.
The infected file "WorldBuilder_CoH_2.exe" has been quarantined.
What it is? Is my computer infected now:steamsad:?** I ask the help of developers ...**

Comments

9 months ago
    DaemienDaemien Posts: 7
    edited February 8

I'll assume you are using AVG. You can find the quarantined file when your in the program and let it roam free again. Viruses are great for your system and you. Sometimes AVG will auto delete the virus and you may need to reboot your immune system. I am not a developer. Hope you find whats wrong with your self.