[ALL] [2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4] Airplans Rocket Launcher Are not Imba?

8 months ago
NapoqeNapoqe Posts: 59
edited February 8 in Balance Feedback

Hello everyone.

I am here to open a discussion (if want) about the skills of commanders who send airplans with Rocket Launcher, to fight buildings and armored enemies.

In the days before, I played a few matches and I noticed some players' behavior. That reserve airplan skill to fight against heavy tanks, until then for me it is ok.
However, only these airplans damaged my tigers, elefants and Jagdtigers by taking more than 50% of HP. And for me this is imba.
King Tiger, Elefant and Jagdtiger no longer have good mobility, and only one skill doing all this damage, do not think cool.
I do not remember the costs of skills values, but I think it's a lot cheaper than those tanks. And finally I wish had some change.
Because 2 days ago, in 2 vs 2, I lost 2 Jagdtiger very fast. I only had this tank, because of little resource and needed to destroy enemy numerical superiority of tanks. My ally had a Tiger, even though he was more noob than me. We could not move forward. For vacillation of him did not put the Tiger of him in front, and by the time Jagdtiger appeared, the enemy already used ability of airplane and already caused this much damage. I lost my Jagdtiger from the front, with them resisting the shots of SU Soviet from T4 and AT squads. But there was no time to retreat. When little more than half of the HP I ordered tank to retreat, but the airplans alone destroyed the tank.

Only I'm having this frustration?

My English is not good, but I wanted to tell this experience and maybe it helps people and the game.

Comments

8 months ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,642

Don't stand in circles against loiters and don't let them do all the passes on you.
    Don't stand in red smoke.

L2P issues exclusively here.

You want to see really powerful, unavoidable anti tank plane, try playing wehr and using stukas anti tank close air support.

8 months ago
    NapoqeNapoqe Posts: 59

Heavy tank such like King Tiger, Elefant and Jagdtiger are slow, and airplan skill area is immense. Also counting their swift speed to strafe the tanks. They are so fast, that antiaircraft units could not avoid the first strafes (I think).
    Unlike the Recon Aircraft, which are destroyed very fast by the Ostwind, Centaur AA Mk. II, M15A1 AA half-track and M5 Half-Track Transport.

8 months ago
    omar_empomar_emp United Arab EmiratesPosts: 526
    edited February 9

@Napoqe said:
    Heavy tank such like King Tiger, Elefant and Jagdtiger are slow, and airplan skill area is immense. Also counting their swift speed to strafe the tanks. They are so fast, that antiaircraft units could not avoid the first strafes (I think).
    Unlike the Recon Aircraft, which are destroyed very fast by the Ostwind, Centaur AA Mk. II, M15A1 AA half-track and M5 Half-Track Transport.

well planes usually miss all the rockets , and sometimes the MG42 gunner got maybe a radar , or a targeting system and 1 shot kill the plane .compare it to the Stuka 37mm then say its OP
    and just leave the circle if you got no AA