Allies tanks need a rear armour nerf or...

13

Comments

  • #62
    8 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 658

    I agree. Even killing a FF with only 4 good times at front (without requiring flanking) is still too hard

    How could developers give Allied such a powerful Churchill? Allied only need T34 Sherman Crom & SU85 Jackson FF to fight Panther Tiger Konig Ace Jadtiger Elephant.

  • #63
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    edited March 21

    Latest 1v1 rates from coh2.org, for Relic consideration

    Games Played-Win-Lose-%Win

    Sov
    P6,559 - W5,333 - L1,226 - 81.30%

    Okw
    P6,025 - W4,761 - L1,264 - 79.02%

    Usf
    P6,376 - W4,962 - L1,414 - 77.82%

    Wehr
    P13,125 - W9,902 - L3,223 - 75.44%

    Ukf
    P4,633 - W3,412 - L1,221 - 73.64%

    Interesting!
    While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr!
    You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates.
    Consider that, Wehr has most games played but trail the Sov by mile!
    Usf and Okw are very close, and can flip any moment!

    Like i have suggested many little fixes to balance up the Wehr faction late game surivability. :)

  • #64
    8 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 244
    LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.

    Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
  • #65
    8 months ago
    Balanced_GamerBalanced_… Posts: 200

    I think Wehr does better than OKW overall, although some units I think may need slight adjustments. Overall, they scale better than OKW does late game, with support weapons that are way better overall.

    Ostwind still an issue, buff accuracy and decrease reload speed would be a great fix. It misses a lot currently, has been so a long time. Do not understand why it has not even been fixed yet.

    Pzgrens, make them cheaper to around 300 to 320 manpower. To make it more accessible. FUN ADDITION, have an option upgrade MG42, make it like mobile, similarly to Obers. Just an idea, not necessary.
    Reason for price change, when vet 0, they really drop like flies, so it is a compensation in that sense and they are quite expensive.

    The Half Track "Flamethrower Upgrade" should include smoke since it is quite an investment, still costs ammo, so it is a balance. Many light vehicles on Allies side have smoke, at least make this an exception. Not necessary but would be great, for just this vehicle in Wehrmacht since they have none by default with smoke.

    Just these adjustments would make, Wehrmacht better off overall.

    If anything, give me a question regarding an allied faction because I think some adjustments for them specifically USF would be great, also. Stuart needs slight adjustments too and others I think. Hope you guys think these ideas are good!!!

  • #66
    8 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 694
    Pgrenz should not be cheaper imo. Because they have a really potent nade and the have support of the mg42 wich is better then most mg,s and cost only 260 mp.

    The flame track is good as is now. It got a price reduction a while back. Melts team weapons and can easely chase and wipe because of how fast it is. It has 2 flamtrowers but it isent terrible durable, but its worth every penny. The allied light vehicles that have smoke cant melt like the thing can. Its survivability would be to great imho.
  • #67
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496

    No i dont think flame HT is good now. It can force away early game for map control denial, but moment allies get the first light vehicle or penal AT very soon, flame HT is nothing much. It does not wipe squad please. It has stupid path findings.

    Instead KV8 flames are better and it has great armor and path findings. Negate all AT gun position.
    That is the late game allies armor i spoke of here.

  • #68
    8 months ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,822

    @mrgame2 said:
    Instead KV8 flames are better and it has great armor and path findings. Negate all AT gun position.
    That is the late game allies armor i spoke of here.

    this might have something to do with price and timing. you will be shocked to know that the soviet clowncar is significantly squishier than a command panther for example

    timing and price for example is why most people dont compare combat engies and obersoldaten
    timing is why despite being almost the same price the t34 is so much more of a unit than the t70
    price is why the t34/85 is better in every way than the t34/76
    put these together and you might figure out why this outrage is the way it is.

    but just in case:

    the FHT is a shock unit, the KV8 is a late game AI unit
    to go deeper even, one is a halftrack and the other is a heavy tank....

    if these very obvious and fundamental balance rules are giving you difficulty im confused as to why you feel your input on balance issues holds any weight.

  • #69
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    edited March 30

    What no?
    Of course i know of timings.
    I am responding about flame damages, Fht is not as strong as believed above, like i mentioned. A smoke upgrade is a good suggestion to improve its shock performance and prolong its window of use. Like the m20 car.

    A simple upgrade that is not free is a good suggestion.

    Putting flames on something like kv8 with its armor and hp values, needs to be re-consider now that it can be build more than once. In team games, yes it needs to be reconsider clearly. Something like a supportive build order -> maxim spam, mortar support -> zisgun support -> 2 kv8's from soviet team mates in 4v4.

    This case, i propose stug needs to perform better if allies late armor remains strong.

  • #70
    8 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 658
    edited March 30

    Rule of how flame works: 3 burst in a house will cause all infantry in that house dead (no matter how many models/squads). As FlameHT has 2guns, 2 burst is enough to clean up an MG in a building. KV8 requires 3 burst.

    M20 is a bait to make it works with its ATmine, its not a threat to anything except mortar or an MG in the open field. Defensive smoke is totally required to lure target in the mine setup. Not a use for escape in battle.

    Im not border to discuss, just talking is obvious.
    Darka not even try to prove you're wrong, I dont get whats the point of giving dislike. Did he say 'T70 & T34 have the similar price but one come early' hurt your feeling or something?

    Balance team needs feedback from peopl who play both side, all factions. Not me only play Allies, or you only play Axis.

  • #71
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    edited March 31

    Woa so why did house flames come out from? Map dependent settings.. red herring turn?

    We know of house flames duh. If i see even engineers flame thrower coming, and if my mg is busy with otherside blob, i will de-house asap. If you see flame vehicles coming, if you dont de-house asap, does it matter between 2 or 3 bursts? We talking about how many seconds? Besides KV8 is better in chasing retreating squads, doh!

    Of course, we know of timing and i dont mean to compare directly Fht with KV8. I am talking about, always talking about, the performance/cost/timings.

    Kv8 now needs 2 squads gren shreks of all 4 shots connect PLUS 2 pak40 shots connect or 2 good panther hit, to kill. If you suggest reduce shrek from 120-110, Kv8 can survive ANOTHER shot. Talk about making an imbalance suggestion.

    Kv8 hard counter shreks and pak40, Stug dont ensure 100% pen from front. Wehr is really depend on panther here. This is why my thread exists.

    Above suggestion of giving smoke to Fht is a great one, that dont imbalance the game. Smoke is not free, 100 muni is not free. M20 have smoke, M20 have free repairs. M20 can lay killer mines. M20 can similarly push Wehr off map early until 222 chase it away. In fact 222 needs more connected hits to kill it than Aec or Greyhound kills Fht or 222

    Stop try to downplay m20. It is a strong light vehicle with strong window because 50cal is a bleed gun.

    A little balance like this helps Wehr from being worst faction to a more balanced playstyle. That is the point of our suggestion, small buffs here and there, and not major change hidden with early game buffs as you tried..

  • #72
    8 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 694
    For its time frame the flame hftrk has very good chance of surviving. Its fast, when fielded the enemy has limited at units fielded, it arrives wel before mediums. In that time frame it can wreck havok.

    I might be wrong her but doesnt the halftrack along with the 222 benefit from panzer tactician?
  • #73
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    edited March 31

    panzer tacticain is doctrine, but many allies fast vehicles have escaping smoke. A smoke upgrade to Fht is totally smart move.

    Besides, another cast from AE. 2v2, my favorite mode.
    If you think Volks are problem, watch this. No-brens Brit IS goes hand in hand against stg volks.
    Those who thinks Axis armor are good on paper and in game, watch this too.
    Learn how to play Allies meta, infantry survival -retreat-vet-god mode. Allies TD sniping. Allies arty to clear defense. Allies heavy armor push. :smile:
    The crocodile is some bullshit, the range of its flame and its armor and health and rotation is why this thread exist.
    Imagine double Wehr against this meta. Stugs have big trouble holding on. Need to re-look.
    Imagine double Wehr counting on grens and pak40 and mg open to arty.

  • #74
    8 months ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496

    Besides only time fht can wreck havoc is in 4v4 or 3v3 games. You have extra resource to rush for fuel to build it. But most allies players in team games will prepare for it too, especially brit.

    In 1v1 or 2v2, building fht means you risk your AT choice and delay P4. Fht have a good, but not overpower window to push allies off map. It does not burn as strong because you wont chase too far due to weak armor.

    Its meta has been understood and well countered today.

  • #75
    8 months ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,822

    thats how shock vehcles work. you make a risk to reap a reward. if the enemy isnt prepared for the FHT it will absolutely decimate them. if they are it wont. same for anything really.

  • #76
    8 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 694
    Ofcourse building halftracks t70,s etc delays your mediums. But thats the beauty of it. They give you some extra punch or other benefit, but it can also backfire.
  • #77
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32
    edited April 9

    @TheLeveler83 said:
    God forbid that a end tier non doc unit shots should bounce of off a very expensive doctrinal unit ever. Oh the horror. Jagd tiger and elephant will pen it no problem.

    While the panther will pen all other allied tanks reliably and can bounce off quite a few rounds it self.

    The p4 is actualy a generalist tank. It does a good job in both AI and AT but excels at neither.

    The is2,s primary use is its tankyness. Something soviet vehicles lack non doc. Thats why it is slow has very low rof and is so inaccurate.

    What do you mean by "Thats why it is slow has very low rof and is so inaccurate" ? Is 2 has the same Accuracy Stats (0.05-0.0375-0.0625), and has better flexibility than Tiger B, so you mean you agree with that King tiger need a buff on moving/ acce speed and accuracy? If you want to claim it, please be more clear on your opinion and be more solid with stats...... Thanks for your idea anyway.

  • #78
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @mrgame2 said:
    Latest 1v1 rates from coh2.org, for Relic consideration

    Games Played-Win-Lose-%Win

    Sov
    P6,559 - W5,333 - L1,226 - 81.30%

    Okw
    P6,025 - W4,761 - L1,264 - 79.02%

    Usf
    P6,376 - W4,962 - L1,414 - 77.82%

    Wehr
    P13,125 - W9,902 - L3,223 - 75.44%

    Ukf
    P4,633 - W3,412 - L1,221 - 73.64%

    Interesting!
    While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr!
    You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates.
    Consider that, Wehr has most games played but trail the Sov by mile!
    Usf and Okw are very close, and can flip any moment!

    Like i have suggested many little fixes to balance up the Wehr faction late game surivability. :)

    Although I don't agree with all this player's claims, at least he is serious about what his claims and has shown the detailed stats, champion videos, average winning rates, which we called evidence or reference, to support his ideas and opinions. If you guys do want to prove his claim totally wrong, please at least do similarly serious job as he did, not just make some irresponsible remarks.

  • #79
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.

    Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.

    Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?

    Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?

    In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?

    Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?

  • #80
    8 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 694
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > What do you mean by "Thats why it is slow has very low rof and is so inaccurate" ? Is 2 has the same Accuracy Stats (0.05-0.0375-0.0625), and has better flexibility than Tiger B, so you mean you agree with that King tiger need a buff on moving/ acce speed and accuracy? If you want to claim it, please be more clear on your opinion and be more solid with stats...... Thanks for your idea anyway.

    The scatter is where the difference between tiger and is2 comes from. Feel free to check those stats yourself. This effects its acc vs inf.

    What is not clear about its tanky, thats why its rof is low and its less accurate?
    If that is not clear enough then the problem is you not me.

    And where did i say tiger B? You know the tiger and tiger B are different tanks right?

    The tiger B does 80 more damage per shot then the is2, and is non doc you know that wright? As a result its less tanky and slightly less flexible then the is2.

    Please think before you post and attempt an insult.
  • #81
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @mrgame2 said:
    Latest 1v1 rates from coh2.org, for Relic consideration

    Games Played-Win-Lose-%Win

    Sov
    P6,559 - W5,333 - L1,226 - 81.30%

    Okw
    P6,025 - W4,761 - L1,264 - 79.02%

    Usf
    P6,376 - W4,962 - L1,414 - 77.82%

    Wehr
    P13,125 - W9,902 - L3,223 - 75.44%

    Ukf
    P4,633 - W3,412 - L1,221 - 73.64%

    Interesting!
    While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr!
    You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates.
    Consider that, Wehr has most games played but trail the Sov by mile!
    Usf and Okw are very close, and can flip any moment!

    Like i have suggested many little fixes to balance up the Wehr faction late game surivability. :)

    With all due respect, may I ask where did you find out these stats recently? I used to check for the info from Coh2Chart.com but it was no longer update for a long time....Could you please show the link or inform me which category I am supposed to find it out?

    Actually I am a little confused about these numbers.... Are they counted in different periods and for specific ranks, or has ignored some ones due to the calculation methodology? Sorry for my bad math and I am still try to figure out that how could all factions rates so high....

    Thanks!

  • #82
    8 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 244
    For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    >
    > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    >
    > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    >
    > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    >
    > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?

    Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.

    Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.

    Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.
  • #83
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @TheLeveler83 said:
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > What do you mean by "Thats why it is slow has very low rof and is so inaccurate" ? Is 2 has the same Accuracy Stats (0.05-0.0375-0.0625), and has better flexibility than Tiger B, so you mean you agree with that King tiger need a buff on moving/ acce speed and accuracy? If you want to claim it, please be more clear on your opinion and be more solid with stats...... Thanks for your idea anyway.

    The scatter is where the difference between tiger and is2 comes from. Feel free to check those stats yourself. This effects its acc vs inf.

    What is not clear about its tanky, thats why its rof is low and its less accurate?
    If that is not clear enough then the problem is you not me.

    And where did i say tiger B? You know the tiger and tiger B are different tanks right?

    The tiger B does 80 more damage per shot then the is2, and is non doc you know that wright? As a result its less tanky and slightly less flexible then the is2.

    Please think before you post and attempt an insult.

    The reply of mine disappeared so I post again.......

    Well...I did not mean any insultation on your reply honestly, but pointed out some confusion that you have cast on my thought... If my replies were fierce to you then please accept my apology...

    Thanks for bringing me up with the Scatter thing, as I was considering that the AOE stats is the main factor of the damage on infantry. The reason I brought up tiger B is due to these two tanks share similar role definition (personally) and unit data (from coh2db.com as the host has mentioned at the beginning).

    While I consider the scatter issue now, these two tanks are still shared the same ones, and I was just associated these two tanks together and wondering that is King tiger also suffers from what you meant above on the lack of " it is slow has very low rof and is so inaccurate".

    On the other side, indeed, I totally agree with the claim that "The tiger B does 80 more damage per shot then the is2, and is non doc ", the doc units are supposed to have some buff, such opinion is fit for me as well. However, please also pay attention that IS-2 costs 640 MP, 230 Fuel, with Speed: 5 Accel: 1.7Rotate: 32 Armor: 375/140 Health: 1040, while King Tiger costs 720 MP and 280 Fuel, with Speed: 3.8 Accel: 1.4 Rotate: 25 Armor: 375/150 Health: 1280. If you believe that the 80 MP with 50 Fuel, as well as the nerf on speed, accel and rotate could not compensate the buff of damage and health of King Tiger, what I have to stress here is that, IS-2 is a call in unit while King Tiger is forced behind all bases, which means 200 MP+25 Fuel, 200 MP + 45 Fuel, and 200 MP 120 Fuel, with 3* (150 MP +15 Fuel ). Don't you think the doc one is a little bit too much now for its price and timing?

    Anyway, thanks for reminding me to think more, I did as you required, and indeed benefit from the Scatter thing you mentioned, but I did not and do not try to post an insult here unless you insisting...... ;)
    Thanks again!

  • #84
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    >
    > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    >
    > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    >
    > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    >
    > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?

    Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.

    Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.

    Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.

    So you mean this discussion has threaded among a bunch of other discussions? Well, this is really beyond my considerations indeed, my time to LOL (no offense). As you may seen on my post numbers, I did not know you guys already have that many romantic affairs with each other....hahahahha

    And what I was just trying to suggest is, be respectful to the truth, which is discovered by stats, videos and many other factors, as well as be respectful to the reasonable claims from other players, although they may share different ideas.

    What's more, I did have not realized that you have argued with and beated two guys within one single comment! You are supposed to be "the king of argument" . :wink:

    Interesting comment anyway, I need some more time to imagine the fantastic relationship among you guys...... hehehehhe~

  • #85
    8 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 658

    Doc units are always better for its price. Fallschirm cost the same as Pzgren, but people know which unit is better at both AI role & utility.

    King locked behind all tech is a problem? Do you think Soviet doesnt need to tech Tier4, just use T70 & SU76 to fight Panthers before 13 command point time?
    Do you want King 280fuel to be in PzHQ, instead of Panther 200fuel, just add in another 80fuel to get a King?

    I fight King every single match if there is a Okw, how many time do you fight an IS2?
    I can smell it.

  • #86
    8 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 244
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    > >
    > > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    > >
    > > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    > >
    > > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    > >
    > > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?
    >
    > Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.
    >
    > Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.
    >
    > Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So you mean this discussion has threaded among a bunch of other discussions? Well, this is really beyond my considerations indeed, my time to LOL (no offense). As you may seen on my post numbers, I did not know you guys already have that many romantic affairs with each other....hahahahha
    >
    > And what I was just trying to suggest is, be respectful to the truth, which is discovered by stats, videos and many other factors, as well as be respectful to the reasonable claims from other players, although they may share different ideas.
    >
    > What's more, I did have not realized that you have argued with and beated two guys within one single comment! You are supposed to be "the king of argument" . :wink:
    >
    > Interesting comment anyway, I need some more time to imagine the fantastic relationship among you guys...... hehehehhe~

    It is a long story and if you interests, i suggest you read the thread named "panther tank as useless", which i had put in some really serious effort, along with this thread.
  • #87
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    > >
    > > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    > >
    > > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    > >
    > > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    > >
    > > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?
    >
    > Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.
    >
    > Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.
    >
    > Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So you mean this discussion has threaded among a bunch of other discussions? Well, this is really beyond my considerations indeed, my time to LOL (no offense). As you may seen on my post numbers, I did not know you guys already have that many romantic affairs with each other....hahahahha
    >
    > And what I was just trying to suggest is, be respectful to the truth, which is discovered by stats, videos and many other factors, as well as be respectful to the reasonable claims from other players, although they may share different ideas.
    >
    > What's more, I did have not realized that you have argued with and beated two guys within one single comment! You are supposed to be "the king of argument" . :wink:
    >
    > Interesting comment anyway, I need some more time to imagine the fantastic relationship among you guys...... hehehehhe~

    It is a long story and if you interests, i suggest you read the thread named "panther tank as useless", which i had put in some really serious effort, along with this thread.

    Yeah, I have developed great interests on your guys love fantasies , ( Deep Dark Fantasy if you understand this mime LOL). I have searched the "panther tank as useless" but got nothing except this one, is that one still exist now? Or I have searched in a wrong way...emm...

  • #88
    8 months ago
    DarjeelingMK7Darjeelin… Posts: 244
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    > > >
    > > > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    > > >
    > > > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    > > >
    > > > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    > > >
    > > > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?
    > >
    > > Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.
    > >
    > > Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.
    > >
    > > Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > So you mean this discussion has threaded among a bunch of other discussions? Well, this is really beyond my considerations indeed, my time to LOL (no offense). As you may seen on my post numbers, I did not know you guys already have that many romantic affairs with each other....hahahahha
    > >
    > > And what I was just trying to suggest is, be respectful to the truth, which is discovered by stats, videos and many other factors, as well as be respectful to the reasonable claims from other players, although they may share different ideas.
    > >
    > > What's more, I did have not realized that you have argued with and beated two guys within one single comment! You are supposed to be "the king of argument" . :wink:
    > >
    > > Interesting comment anyway, I need some more time to imagine the fantastic relationship among you guys...... hehehehhe~
    >
    > It is a long story and if you interests, i suggest you read the thread named "panther tank as useless", which i had put in some really serious effort, along with this thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, I have developed great interests on your guys love fantasies , ( Deep Dark Fantasy if you understand this mime LOL). I have searched the "panther tank as useless" but got nothing except this one, is that one still exist now? Or I have searched in a wrong way...emm...

    https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/245692/panther-tank-is-useless/p1
    Here you are.
  • #89
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @C3Tooth said:
    Doc units are always better for its price. Fallschirm cost the same as Pzgren, but people know which unit is better at both AI role & utility.

    King locked behind all tech is a problem? Do you think Soviet doesnt need to tech Tier4, just use T70 & SU76 to fight Panthers before 13 command point time?
    Do you want King 280fuel to be in PzHQ, instead of Panther 200fuel, just add in another 80fuel to get a King?

    I fight King every single match if there is a Okw, how many time do you fight an IS2?
    I can smell it.

    As I mentioned above, I could understand Doc units have some privileges, and I agree with this. But I also mean what I have meant above, simply replying to that mate's comment.

    I believe what you said that you have to fight against King tiger every single match, because you did not mention whether it is a 4v4 or 1v1 game. But to my knowledge, while watching the 1v1 game with top rank players, King Tiger is definitely not a prior choice but the last one after the Panzer base got destroyed.

    For another thing you may ignored, if you have to fight King every single match, is that due to the fact that King Tiger is so aggressive and then make it really popular, or it is because OKW has such few choices to win a competition while Soviet has various ones? Is this possibility survives?

    I smelt something as well. :smiley:

  • #90
    8 months ago
    YanggesaisiYanggesai… Posts: 32

    @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > For example, if an > @Yanggesaisi said:
    > > > @DarjeelingMK7 said:
    > > > LOL, werh have the most game played and very good win rate. For the fact that they was played twice as much as any faction, a couple of % lower win rate is nothing, and someone are trying so hard to prove that werh is trash.
    > > >
    > > > Meanwhile, with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game, LOL again.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Firstly, "very good win rate" means the last second in all five factions? Then Soviet has to be....super very excellent win rate? Is that so?
    > > >
    > > > Secondly, "Someone are (is) trying so hard to prove that werh is trsh". WHO was proving "werh is trash"? Do you mean by @mrgame2 ? Did he ever make the claim or it just came up to your mind arbitrarily?
    > > >
    > > > In the meantime, "with Least game played and lowest win rate, yet someone said Brit is king of this game". WHO has ever said that except you, sir? Is this conclusion came from "While Ukf is last, the games played is only one-third of Wehr! You expect more games played, more experience, more win rates" ? These two sentences are totally different concepts at all. I wonder whether you were misinterpreting or distorting his words so that you may against his evidence easily. From @mrgame2 sentence, which I had mentioned in this paragraph above, only showed that there is a great possibility that the rate stats of UKF is not as persuasive as other factions, due to its less sample size. Also, @mrgame2 implied that with more games played, UKF faction could gain more experience, skills as well as talents, and then probably increase their rate and persuasion finally. For what reason you biased his words and absolutely neglect the evidence that @mrgame2 has declared, even despise his work with "LOL again"?
    > > >
    > > > Sincerely hope what I have pointed out is wrong, but did I?
    > >
    > > Fist, You should come back and read this thread from the beginning, along with several other related thread. After that you may see for yourself who is "more" bias among us.
    > >
    > > Second, About the winrate, wher have twice as much game played, mean more win and more lost, so that winrate is differ but can not be stated "lower", compare to others. My point when say that is winrate doesn't prove much and not really comparable.
    > >
    > > Third, "Brit is king of this game" is said by Balance Gamer in an other thread that directly related to this thread.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > So you mean this discussion has threaded among a bunch of other discussions? Well, this is really beyond my considerations indeed, my time to LOL (no offense). As you may seen on my post numbers, I did not know you guys already have that many romantic affairs with each other....hahahahha
    > >
    > > And what I was just trying to suggest is, be respectful to the truth, which is discovered by stats, videos and many other factors, as well as be respectful to the reasonable claims from other players, although they may share different ideas.
    > >
    > > What's more, I did have not realized that you have argued with and beated two guys within one single comment! You are supposed to be "the king of argument" . :wink:
    > >
    > > Interesting comment anyway, I need some more time to imagine the fantastic relationship among you guys...... hehehehhe~
    >
    > It is a long story and if you interests, i suggest you read the thread named "panther tank as useless", which i had put in some really serious effort, along with this thread.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, I have developed great interests on your guys love fantasies , ( Deep Dark Fantasy if you understand this mime LOL). I have searched the "panther tank as useless" but got nothing except this one, is that one still exist now? Or I have searched in a wrong way...emm...

    https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/245692/panther-tank-is-useless/p1
    Here you are.

    Thanks for the quick is bridge! I guess I have mistyped some words. I will read them and have some big fun. :wink:

  • #91
    8 months ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 694
    @Yanggesaisi
    Probably my reaction was to strong. I took it as an attempt to insult. I am to tired atm. So yeah i took that the wrong way.

    I didnt take into account speed turning etc between the tiger b and is2. That changes my position somewhat. But being non doctrinal remains a big factor.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

  • © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.