Scope Lee enfield Commando unit

5 months ago

the Scope SMLE was for Vet 3 Rifle section but it now remove from vanilla game
my idea is increase Commando squad inside glider from Commando Glider Insertion ability from 1 to 2 squad
one squad armed with silenced sten and the other armed with 2 Scope Lee Rifle and 3 normal Rifle

Comments

4 months ago
    VampirePrinceVampirePr… Posts: 22

I agree, but even more I agree, in spirit of Infantry Sections lategame scaling and awardness of keeping them alive until tier 3 ( since they are butter) that their Scoped Lee Enfields should be returned :wink:

But this Commando Rifle Insertment idea is interesting also, but, I think it would be even more fun if these 2 rifles (or even 3) were added to Landing Officer Guards :smile: