[OKW/OST/TEAM GAMES] Tiger, Tiger Ace RUSH

2»

Comments

7 months ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,326 mod
    (moderator input) A few off topics posts have been removed. Please remain on the subject, and please do not turn every thread into an us-vs-them discussion.
    7 months ago
    OberOber Posts: 106
    The tiger become again in a joke, my best mark is 22 min to call in, even playing a good game with good fuel incoming, mass su85, jacksons, firefly, 2x bazookas, satchels, AT granades, like the King tiger is the actual "piñata" no fair! just explain to me why the allies have all those non doc super TD with 60 range? To fight vs panther? Really?

The solution here is give to all the tigers, is2, pershings 60 range because this is limited to 1 and change the long range accuracy to avoid overpowered.
    7 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 721
    edited July 2019

SU85 Jackson FF have to deal with a pack of Panthers & King on daily basic. A pack of Comet & IS2 is really rare.
    Okw has Jadpz 60range. Stug has 50 but 40% cheaper. Its low pen can still do the job on T34 SU85 Sherman Jackson Crom FF Centaur. Only the Brit with Comet & Churchill can put fear to them.

If you think Tiger is a joke against TDs, I agree, Tiger is so easy to kill. But it as the same as IS2 to Panthers.

The only way is limit down Panther Comet Churchill to max of 2. TDs either nerfed down as before 2017 or also limited. This is still possible for a battle between (as in 1v1)

• 2 Panthers & a King vs 2 Jackson & a Pershing
    • 2 Panthers & a Tiger vs 2 SU85 & an IS2

When the rest of tanks are core tanks (T34 Sherman Crom Pz4). Heavy will be truly highlighted. If you dont think limited those tanks is a fair idea. Hardly think of another one.

7 months ago
    Patrol_OmegaPatrol_Om… Posts: 301

@Ober I can imagine they are granted a slight longer range becuase they have so much less armor than Axis tanks. Therefore, facing face to face against better armor results in free kills for Axis medium armor, now try to imagine low range Allied tanks with low armor facing against an Elephant, Tiger Ace etc.

7 months ago
    Patrol_OmegaPatrol_Om… Posts: 301

A lot of people got freelo with the Tiger Ace rush "tactic", glad they fix it.

7 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 721

Is it me or fighting Axis is fighting the boss in any versus fighting game. Even they're really strong, but facing them every single game (like you will face the same boss every time you play story mode). That makes you can build up 1 strategy that suit your play style to win the game.

Everytime Axis fight a Brit, its only 50% time they face Comet, 50% is Churchill for example.

An Axis player, the time they face a pack of Comet comes with an IS2 is lower than fingers count. Other time they may face a pack of T34 screen for Jackson/FF, or Churchil shield for SU85 .ect
    While Allies, you can assure 90% of the time will face a pack of Panthers comes with a King. Make every Allies players used to it.