Forward Assembly Bug

1 year ago

The British Forward Assembly sometimes produced this bug that I find it really irritating: it cannot reinforce any troops even though my population is way below the limit. I have to cancel the retreat to this forward assembly and re-enable it in order to reinforce troops.

Comments

1 year ago

Let me be a bit more specific: if you play the 1v1 map of Bayeux, and if you build a Forward Assembly near or around the 2 houses on the map, you will not be able to re-inforce any troops. I have played this map a dozen times and the bug is reproducible.

1 year ago

In addition, the 1v1 Lagoda Karelia map also had the same problem. Any forward assembly at the southern VP cannot reinforce any troops as well.

Can Relic acknowledge this bug please? This can be reproduced everywhere!!!