When will relic come back to fix this game?

1 month ago

This game is endlessly frustrating. Where are the devs? I want the core game fixed. Bugs, bugsplats, game speed, economy system.. Too slow of an economy forces very slow high risk gameplay. You can play great but then one event such as a snare can end the game. When things don't go perfect because lots of RNG and luck happen in this game (also pathing) it can be frustrating. More money to build units would allow for more mistakes to be made. Here it's extremely punishing.

Comments

1 month ago
    LoveMeNowLoveMeNow Posts: 29

Never.

1 month ago
    WhatTheGardenWhatTheGa… Posts: 41

lol. dead game.

1 month ago

trash game that just always upsets players. Someone will always get mad. This model along with infinity other things needs to be fixed.

1 month ago
    LoveMeNowLoveMeNow Posts: 29
    edited June 10

This game is manage now by Axis players who suggest update and strangely always buff mostly Axis factions

Why leave bazzokas to M20 ? because Axis cry that 222 is vulnerable against.
    Axis find Caliopp OP but Stuka don't have dispersion when it shoot max range.

(removed)

1 month ago

If only there was another game as good. I would've left a long time ago. I already played sc2 too much, got tired of aoe since its too repetitive and boring. Men of war has more realistic fighting but no one plays. The infantry movement is also really ugly and so is the sound. I got tired of fps years ago.

M20 had bazookas forever, felt weird after the patch. Calliope is pretty strong and has low CD. It also depends on game mode (1's 2's 3's 4's). That's another thing. In higher game modes always someone BUGSPLATS or theres a lagger so the game is slowed down. Also alot of toxic players that only know how to communicate with L2P. lol how rude can you get? Maybe relic wanted to emulate how war is hell. Well they achieved that cause this game is hell.

1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 873

@LoveMeNow I was surprised & angry on removing M20 zook when I still played USF. Just because the top tier players able to pull M20 really great in micro skill cause the M20 nerf. Even when most people dont use M20
    20fuel for a vehicle equal in hp of a kubel, too risky to use if not a top tier players.

@WhatTheGarden i cant understand some people's mind. Sync error and still able to chat "ez noob", like my team surrender the match. And just the same as game server, my internet has 75Mps and still get lost connect here & there.
    7 years and Surrender button still bugged

1 month ago

Like every online game and the internet in general, there are alot of trolls. Usually teammates are ok but other team always troll. I still like using the m20, just to scoot around to deny capping and lay mines. But man this game is getting really annoying. 1/2 the time Im fighting my own units cause the controls are wack. I had to press buttons multiple times or a unit gets stuck on retreat, I send a unit to cap and it stands right outside the circle. I click on the house to enter with an mg and the MG sets up at the door outside. Sometimes need to click multiple times to enter the house. Units vault over green cover when I use the directional command to stand on the cover. So while they're vaulting like iddiots they're getting shot.

1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 873

Units get delay command, I get it. But moving to wrong place, Im afraid it's about miss-click. It happens to me sometime. Like the click-on area of a building is smaller than itself make the squad moves next to the building instead.

May be the delay cause the click-on hitbox not on the right place

1 month ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 673

@WhatTheGarden said:
    This game is endlessly frustrating. Where are the devs? I want the core game fixed. Bugs, bugsplats, game speed, economy system.. Too slow of an economy forces very slow high risk gameplay. You can play great but then one event such as a snare can end the game. When things don't go perfect because lots of RNG and luck happen in this game (also pathing) it can be frustrating. More money to build units would allow for more mistakes to be made. Here it's extremely punishing.

You can play -

• High Ressources
    • X9999% ressources
    • X9999% pop

Then I generally make around 40x tank factories and just make 3x Panthers each.
      It's great fun, and would suit your approach perfectly.

As for the RNG, I suppose something could be done, to give every unit unlimited range,
    100% accuracy and 100% wipe on hit. Just 1 shot everything with 100% accuracy at all ranges.
    It would just make the game so much better.

Ahh, realism. 100% accuracy, 100% wipe, with unlimited ressources and popcap.

1 month ago
    FelinewolfieFelinewol… Posts: 673

@WhatTheGarden said:
    If only there was another game as good. I would've left a long time ago. I already played sc2 too much, got tired of aoe since its too repetitive and boring. Men of war has more realistic fighting but no one plays. The infantry movement is also really ugly and so is the sound. I got tired of fps years ago.

M20 had bazookas forever, felt weird after the patch. Calliope is pretty strong and has low CD. It also depends on game mode (1's 2's 3's 4's). That's another thing. In higher game modes always someone BUGSPLATS or theres a lagger so the game is slowed down. Also alot of toxic players that only know how to communicate with L2P. lol how rude can you get? Maybe relic wanted to emulate how war is hell. Well they achieved that cause this game is hell.

Ooh, actually. SC2 doesn't have RNG. You're right!

• Could try Hell Let Loose - it doesn't have RNG.
    1 month ago
    edited June 12

@Felinewolfie said:

You can play -

• High Ressources
    • X9999% ressources
    • X9999% pop

Then I generally make around 40x tank factories and just make 3x Panthers each.
      It's great fun, and would suit your approach perfectly.

As for the RNG, I suppose something could be done, to give every unit unlimited range,
    100% accuracy and 100% wipe on hit. Just 1 shot everything with 100% accuracy at all ranges.
    It would just make the game so much better.

Ahh, realism. 100% accuracy, 100% wipe, with unlimited ressources and popcap.

hmm I only tried custom when i first got the game and it took forever to get a game going. Since then I only play ranked.Maybe I will look at it. Hell let loose is FPS which I'm tired of. They're all the same. After playing battlefield for a few hours I'm just like whats the point of this.

Is ur last line sarcasm?

@C3Tooth said:
    Units get delay command, I get it. But moving to wrong place, Im afraid it's about miss-click. It happens to me sometime. Like the click-on area of a building is smaller than itself make the squad moves next to the building instead.

May be the delay cause the click-on hitbox not on the right place

When you click on the building there's only one spot to click. The whole building is being clicked. Unless there is actually lots of little spots we can't see because the cursor changes to a big square with an arrow pointing to enter. And the vaulting I'm clearly right click dragging the mouse so that the 3 arrows come up. It works most of the time but sometimes they just vault. Today I got out of a game where I had a 50 cal in a building. I spent maybe 20 seconds spamming EXIT but nothing happened. So how can you play a game of high precision and where things need to go perfectly and smoothly but things like this always happens? This doesn't happen in SC, AOE or Dota. Only this game I always notice input problems.
    Which reminds me of the game speed. Notice how those other games are look very smooth in terms of movement. Coh2 seems like its .75x speed or something.

1 month ago
    M26PershingmanM26Pershi… Posts: 1
    edited June 29

This Post is for Admin.
    I am not sure if I am in the right area to ask about getting vehicles that are in COH1 put across into COH2.
    These are some that are missing in COH2 , Jagdpanther, 8.8cm Flak Guns 18 & 36, Nebelwerfer 41 & 42 Launchers, M4 Sherman Jumbo Assault Tank, M4 Sherman Crocodile Flame Thrower Tank.
    This is just a few that would make COH2 just a little bit better than what it is already