Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Bug: Game stuck on campaign between rounds. Even when returning from a Save game!

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jul 17, 2021, 1:10:56 PM

Hi Dev team. Not sure if this report will get lost in the noise of forums, etc .. but  reporting a bug:

Game is stuck trying to calculate the enemy moves. Just stuck here. The picture doesn't show this but the flags are moving so it's not hung-hung .. just ... not going onto the next step / calc.

HTH !

-PK-

3 years ago
Jul 17, 2021, 4:23:20 PM

Just got this same thing. When I  Alt+F4 and loaded again, it restarted the AI's turn and froze again at the same spot

3 years ago
Jul 17, 2021, 8:15:32 PM

Got the same bug here when the german troops trying to attack my Indian artillery and then stuck at enemy action screen. So frustrating if i have to restart the campaign. (I’m so close to the Monte Cassino.)

Updated 3 years ago.
3 years ago
Jul 17, 2021, 10:31:57 PM

There is a workaroung for this, go into your documents folder >> MyGames >> Company of Heroes 3 - COHDEV >> Savegames >> CampaignTemp.
Cut that file and paste it somewhere else (ie desktop), afterwards start COH3 again and you can contiune the campain.

If that doesn't work, in another post someone suggested to delete the lastest save from the same savegames folder.

Hope that helps. Seems to be an ongoing issue. :(

23 days ago
May 25, 2024, 5:07:50 AM

same... so stupid. Clearly this is a common issue. So much for beating the story... and here i was having fun

?

Click here to login

Comment