Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Unknown tank in screenshot

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Nov 27, 2023, 4:11:20 PM

I found the answer myself : 

15 cm sIG 33 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II

The 15 cm sIG 33 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II (Sf), sometimes referred to as the Sturmpanzer II Bison, was a German assault gun used during World War II. The dozen vehicles produced were assigned to the 90th Light Infantry Division in North Africa during the war.

Updated 5 months ago.
5 months ago
Nov 27, 2023, 5:07:08 PM

this is the artillery that will already have new commanders, and on the side you can also see the infantry that is not yet in the game... New command groups)))

Alirezaz11 wrote:

Hi 

Does anyone know the name and model of this Axis tank ?

12 days ago
Apr 21, 2024, 7:52:45 PM

I would like to correct my comrade sima here. The (bison) vehicle is in the game but its broken and unusable. you can get one for yourself if you play last mision of african campaing and head up north from spawn there will be wreck of this vehicle. You just need to fix it. It has no attack atm. And one ability which is unusable. It holds icon of M-8 and is probably german version of M-8. That is all information I can provide atm. It will be added soon enough. Also you cannot spawn this vehicle via cheats as far i know so I suggest to you follow my instruction with last mission. 

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 4:03:44 PM
Frouzzy wrote:

I would like to correct my comrade sima here. The (bison) vehicle is in the game but its broken and unusable. you can get one for yourself if you play last mision of african campaing and head up north from spawn there will be wreck of this vehicle. You just need to fix it. It has no attack atm. And one ability which is unusable. It holds icon of M-8 and is probably german version of M-8. That is all information I can provide atm. It will be added soon enough. Also you cannot spawn this vehicle via cheats as far i know so I suggest to you follow my instruction with last mission. 

Oh thanks for the info 

I hope we get it soon 

Updated 11 days ago.
11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 7:15:36 PM
Frouzzy wrote:

oooh, really interesting. went through everything but did not find him. I think we'll get all of that soon, as well as a new Dak infantry. Some analogue of the defensive infantry of the Wehrmacht

11 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 2:08:45 AM

Heres some info of Upcoming Units in COH3 Later possibly this year. 

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/11713-more-units-under-development?page=1#post-38606

If it dosen't work just copy and paste

Except sima has already read it so. XD

Updated 11 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment