Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

BUGSPLATS

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Dec 27, 2023, 10:28:05 PM

Hi,

I’m constantly getting bugsplats during the game when it reaches around 30+ min SINCE the last patch 1.4 - before that I’ve never experienced any bugsplats in CoH 3, except for beta. Personally this is very annoying and frustrating because all the best matches usually happens after some time of game, so basically I can’t get into a proper late game and in result I lose ELO and waste of my time because of a „bugsplat”. Please fix it or roll back to stable version, otherwise you’ve just destroyed my total experience of the game since I play only multiplayer and I will be forced to stop playing it. For your knowledge - yes, I send all reports with the bugsplats.

Updated 6 months ago.
6 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 6:18:19 AM

PC just reset in the middle of a match, and my PC is not weak.  Hope this helps

5 months ago
Jan 29, 2024, 1:55:57 AM
MatioS wrote:

Hi,

I’m constantly getting bugsplats during the game when it reaches around 30+ min SINCE the last patch 1.4 - before that I’ve never experienced any bugsplats in CoH 3, except for beta. Personally this is very annoying and frustrating because all the best matches usually happens after some time of game, so basically I can’t get into a proper late game and in result I lose ELO and waste of my time because of a „bugsplat”. Please fix it or roll back to stable version, otherwise you’ve just destroyed my total experience of the game since I play only multiplayer and I will be forced to stop playing it. For your knowledge - yes, I send all reports with the bugsplats. geometry dash

My computer, which is not weak, simply restarted itself while a match was underway.  I trust this is of assistance

Updated 5 months ago.
a month ago
May 22, 2024, 6:40:01 AM
MatioS wrote:

Hi,

I’m constantly getting bugsplats during the game when it reaches around 30+ min SINCE the last patch 1.4 - before that I’ve never experienced any bugsplats in CoH 3, except for beta. Personally this is very annoying and frustrating because all the best matches usually happens after some time of game, so basically I can’t get into a proper late game and in result I lose ELO and waste of my time because of a „bugsplat”. Please fix it or roll back to stable version, otherwise you’ve just destroyed my total experience of the game since I play only multiplayer and I will be forced to stop playing it. For your knowledge - yes, I send all reports with the bugsplats. half body sexdoll

Sending a report doesn't solve the problem though. Urgent attention and emergency computer restarts are required to restore game stability and ensure a better gaming experience.

Updated 21 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment