Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Skirmish and missions having stage 2

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 18, 2024, 9:27:36 PM

When fighting for a town/city or battle on the map etc.. when fighting to take a town there's not much fun knowing all you have to do is have infinite access to supply to take over the town/city whilst the opposition is positioned in defensive strategic places all over the map with out being attacked because the mission is to just gradually take out all defense in the map with out retaliation or the opposition repairing defending territory where it doesn't need to progress to attack but at least make repairs whilst you are attempting to take over the town so atleast the computer has done defence mechanisms in place whilst your re gathering your army the computer could atleast repair or attempt to repair it's tanks etc.. also I love the minimum casualty when taking over a town but again too easy.. I love COH and always have on pc etc.. I think when taking over a town and when you have completed it there should be a stage 2 as you have many types of game modes on the campaign but combined when you win taking over a town the stage 2 should be to the defend what's happened on the map giving you 2 minutes to prepare for a small to large retaliation.. setting up mines and defence etc so there is a stage 2 when taking over towns or city's.. unexpected stage 2 in a gameplay would be amazing and this is my best example when taking over a city for a cut scene and stage 2 to then defend.. maybe the church area or defen 2/5 positions or don't lose more than 3 Ammo depots etc.. I love the game but its still to basic even though it's a big change from 2 so far.. love the tactical map.. just need stage 2's in some of the campaign battles when stage 2 happens like defend for 5 minutes or take out all tanks etc etc

3 months ago
Feb 18, 2024, 9:35:30 PM
Niyyin wrote:

When fighting for a town/city or battle on the map etc.. when fighting to take a town there's not much fun knowing all you have to do is have infinite access to supply to take over the town/city whilst the opposition is positioned in defensive strategic places all over the map with out being attacked because the mission is to just gradually take out all defense in the map with out retaliation or the opposition repairing defending territory where it doesn't need to progress to attack but at least make repairs whilst you are attempting to take over the town so atleast the computer has some defence mechanisms in place whilst your re gathering your army the computer could atleast repair or attempt to repair it's tanks etc.. also I love the minimum casualty when taking over a town but again too easy.. I love COH and always have on pc etc.. I think when taking over a town and when you have completed it there should be a stage 2 as you have many types of game modes on the campaign but combined when you win taking over a town the stage 2 should be to the defend what's happened on the map giving you 2 minutes to prepare for a small to large retaliation.. setting up mines and defence etc so there is a stage 2 when taking over towns or city's.. unexpected stage 2 in a gameplay would be amazing and this is my best example when taking over a city for a cut scene and stage 2 to then defend.. maybe the church area or defen 2/5 positions or don't lose more than 3 Ammo depots or the enemy has a certain amount of reserves trying to flush you out from all sides of the map that you have to wipe out etc.. I love the game but its still to basic even though it's a big change from 2 so far.. love the tactical map.. just need stage 2's in some of the campaign battles when stage 2 happens like defend for 5 minutes or take out all tanks etc etc.. STAGE 2 (when battling over towns)

11 days ago
Apr 25, 2024, 2:12:38 AM
Niyyin wrote: slice master

When fighting for a town/city or battle on the map etc.. when fighting to take a town there's not much fun knowing all you have to do is have infinite access to supply to take over the town/city whilst the opposition is positioned in defensive strategic places all over the map with out being attacked because the mission is to just gradually take out all defense in the map with out retaliation or the opposition repairing defending territory where it doesn't need to progress to attack but at least make repairs whilst you are attempting to take over the town so atleast the computer has done defence mechanisms in place whilst your re gathering your army the computer could atleast repair or attempt to repair it's tanks etc.. also I love the minimum casualty when taking over a town but again too easy.. I love COH and always have on pc etc.. I think when taking over a town and when you have completed it there should be a stage 2 as you have many types of game modes on the campaign but combined when you win taking over a town the stage 2 should be to the defend what's happened on the map giving you 2 minutes to prepare for a small to large retaliation.. setting up mines and defence etc so there is a stage 2 when taking over towns or city's.. unexpected stage 2 in a gameplay would be amazing and this is my best example when taking over a city for a cut scene and stage 2 to then defend.. maybe the church area or defen 2/5 positions or don't lose more than 3 Ammo depots etc.. I love the game but its still to basic even though it's a big change from 2 so far.. love the tactical map.. just need stage 2's in some of the campaign battles when stage 2 happens like defend for 5 minutes or take out all tanks etc etc

This is also one of my preferred stages. We can practically prepare everything before the conflict.

Updated 11 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment