Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Campaign skins?

Copied to clipboard!
10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 5:44:49 AM

Is it possible to get the skins used in the campaign for the british to be used in multiplayer? If not, perhaps as a reward for doing the multiplayer?

10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 6:08:14 AM
BigDrexel wrote:

Is it possible to get the skins used in the campaign for the british to be used in multiplayer? If not, perhaps as a reward for doing the multiplayer?

Unfortunately it seems as if there isn't such a skin for the British. But the only way to get a skin similar to the campaign missions is from the Cosmetic store. 

10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 3:04:16 PM

I really thought they'd make it the reward for completing the campaign, then for completing the accolades, now I'm just hoping it gets done at all xD
Campaign infantry skin for UKF are definitely my fav unless they pull up a crazy good desert skin like they did with DaK's "blocking force"!

9 days ago
Apr 25, 2024, 10:14:35 AM
Haganaz wrote:

I really thought they'd make it the reward for completing the campaign, then for completing the accolades, now I'm just hoping it gets done at all xD
Campaign infantry skin for UKF are definitely my fav unless they pull up a crazy good desert skin like they did with DaK's "blocking force"!

Yeah they have cosmetics which will have cool looking skins for all factions

?

Click here to login

Comment