Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

[MegaTopic] - UI/UX, Design, Minimaps, CoH3 worse in some aspects and how to improve them.

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Oct 10, 2022, 4:50:41 PM

decorators (displays an icon shield of unit)
GUC (the line of units at the bottom of the screen that you have alive and under your control).
command cards (are a 12 cell table in the lower right corner)

There are UX/UI things and everything. I have combined it into one.
I advise reading and reading it again, there is a lot of info

Days ago I tried the free weekend aoe4, the menu contains everything you want much of the community;
Play tab: single player, multiplayer, Daily challenge, Recent Events, News, Event challenges, etc
You have to take all the tools to coh3, with characteristic ww2 style and add a few more things.

001. main menu:

Coh3 in alphas1,2,3 have each had a menu, but I am going to mention the best one, it is the one from MP_Dic21, landing background, the image of a group of 3 men sliding smoothly from right to left, and part of the stage moving.

Certainly the others are good, but this is because: the image of a group of 3 men is similar to COH1 with heroes on the right side and on the left the menu options, this menu background is very successful,
if it is brought to launch it will impress a lot of people.

001b. main menu:

Yeah, this menu is good. Although the static background (a wallpaper).  

suggestion: 

+maybe the slow-moving group of heroes and soldiers on the beach-italian and sand-African moving a little faster, giving the feeling of fighting.

001c. main menu:

This is also a good menu, you can also use as main menu.

001d. main menu: 

It would be nice to have a big airplane acting as a hero, on the right side.
example: you start the game and you are in the menu with a frontal coastal view (with art comic like the 3 previous menus) and seconds later a plane is heard approaching and it stays on the right side. 

This would be very good a menu with a different airplane . Maybe some menu minidlc.

General suggestions for menus:
+The first line of tabs in 001b, keep them.
+The best boxes are from 001c.
+The bottom lines of battle tips (001c), which are white, are better scratched lines like the yellow (001b) scratches in HQ.
+OPTIONAL: You have to find a place for the "company of heroes 3" logo, because leaving it looks like a wallpaper.

In short, the three iconic background that have accompanied us during the announcement of coh3, throughout successive alpha tests, they should be forever in our future and beloved coh3.
Put them animation and they are ok. These three backgrounds should be randomized, as is the case in COH1.

002. Operations tab:
There should be an operations tab, just like in AOE4 there are several types of games: single player, MP. And also the new missions Daily challenge, Event challenges.

These last ones are missions 24 hours challenges (a game and to obtain x objective in x time, or more challenges), the Event challenges (they are similar to the 24h missions, but objectives are required more challenging)

And then it would be added the expected operations of coh1 ToV.

003. History and Tutorials tab:

There should be a history and tutorials tab, where as in the image all the videos are together.

004. Learn tab:
There should be a Learn tab, just like in aoe4. But in the case of coh3 it would be an army tree with its tech buldings from 0 to 4 and falling with guide arrows to their respective decorators each with corresponding units, values and costs.

004b. Learn tab (modulate units):
There should be a tool to modulate units (avoid displaying the unit on a pedestal), but an army decorator, pressing it increases in size, rotating in 3d and we can see the details and on one side a clothes and weapons locker, to customize our units with items.
It would be nice if each decorator had several types of items, both visual, sound or mobile:
visual: caps, boots, decals, hand weapons (flamethrower, grenade), etc.
sound: engine roar, gun loading sound, gun firing sound, take off sound the ring to a grenade, sound of flamethrower, sound of tap of a finger in a helmet, tank: sound shooting, etc.
mobile: kneeling and shooting animation, military salute animation, standing animation of aiming with a weapon, animation of reloading the weapon, tank: animation of opening hatch and officer with binoculars, tank: turn of chains.
tank: turret traverse, tank: shot, etc.

Unlockable items, maybe like aoe4 for experience. Or show several random and choose one.
the question: would you play a mission every day repeatedly for xp or an item?

004c. Learn tab:
It would be nice to unlock the companys and their detachment from the African campaign/missions on item type plates, and place them on a blackboard with a cool background. The holder of the plate allows to have a nickname and rename them in game.
Although these plates do not unlock them to play with them in the African campaigns/missions, if it allows us to know how many there are and be able to see its details and costs.

The ones that it does allow us is to be able to customize before of play with them in the 24 challenge games or weekly challenge games.

004d. Learn tab (aircraft):
It would be nice to unlock the planes in the game. In item-type plates. As said in 004c

004e. Learn tab (ships):
It would be nice to unblock the varcos of the game. In item-type plates. As said in 004c

005. Mods tab:

There are very good games that are limited to x languages, but that's not bad, the bad thing is that DEVs do not allow to have language mods or they put many obstacles.

In coh3 there are 10 lucky languages that have subtitles for their languages, I hope that it will be allowed to translate into another language, to expand to more groups of speakers, which will be thousands of players.

Suggestion1: 

When releasing the tools, offer to open a post on the official website about mods and follow up, when you have close to 100% you can advertise in the news of the game, and have that announcement or announcements pinned, of different languages. The translation localizations mod should be allowed in mp or otherwise disable mods in mp

Maybe I enter the so-called "accessibility". All the above of the language is the same with the locution of the ingame units.
With subtitles, you are opening the game to thousands of users.

If coh-dev gives very good service to mods, especially languages, it will have an expansive effect on the game.
Everyone should have the opportunity to play this great game and the language is a barrier, in some cases it is huge.

Suggestion2:
It's been a while since I created a mod, so I'm a little disoriented on this.
In the main menu of CoH3 Essence Editor, there should be an option like:

+MOD Language
inside we have the other options:
+create/open (this option indicates the name of the mod we want "modlatin", 

and the program itself creates a duplicate of the .* file containing the text,
and extract it in the "modlatin" documents folder (this destination is somewhat indicative)
and a windows explorer folder is left open, so that the user knows its destination.
+help (a video or text explaining how the file can be translated .* file where it contains the text)
+save (we save the text or upload it to the workshop, although this may be done by steamworkshop)
   (the upload to workshop should be in a help guide.)

006. News tab:
A tab like in aoe4 of news and where videos and social networks are shown.
+Seasonal cadence adjustment to deliver content (new modifications, victory conditions, events,challenges, extensions, factions, units, battlegroups, regions/fronts, ...) regularly for single player and multiplayer.
+where there is a box to direct access to the main website, in which there is a post opened by a Community manager in which it is said that it is the main post for collecting suggestions for new factions (to avoid multiple and repeated post) and centralize everything in 1 post.
+ it would be necessary to prepare several new news for the launch day that are in the news tab
+perhaps a video, explaining things like that the trailer is difficult to path and will have strange movements in some moments.
ultimately a video; things that cannot be improved, some are difficult, others will be improved in the future, etc.
all this to avoid multiple posts with repeated requests.
+some post-roadmap announcement.
+in most games the schedule is not given importance, but in coh we have events, patches, championships, where It is important.

Since coh series is international, there should be a box  where the server time appears in digital and that of the user. play with countdowns for events in other boxes or ads.
+It would be recommended that the News tab be the first medium to be updated, even if minutes later advertised in traditional media. so to speak the first place is the game itself, in this way you incite for users to enter to see the news.

007. Difficulty curve:
I take advantage of this post to present a new improvement "unit comparator in live", in which the objective is to lower the difficulty of MP and skirmish, where currently many strategy games (if not all) present something generic, coh3 can and should present something better, where everyone will copy this system....

One of the things that most frustrates and worries the new user and for which many do not even dare to play in MP,
is the high level of difficulty, both for not knowing what to do to evolve in the game,
like when using units to attack/defend.

Will I be up to it?
In the first seconds you have the first confrontation,
your unit against another other player.
but which unit is stronger? or weaker? or are they the same?
currently the best way to find out is by looking for the matchup.
When the game is launched and the initial games are played, all the players have a similar knowledge,
I have a Matilda and my opponent has a PIV, it is my first confrontation with these tanks, which one is the strongest or the weakest?
but what if one player is their first game and the other player has 10+ games?
is at a disadvantage, because to avoid this and at this point the logical thing is that there is some way to compare a unit
with another or create a table for each unit, with all the enemy units and their data,
but what I am suggesting to all this is simpler, assign an internal number to a unit:

Example 1:
pio 1, oustrupen 1, grena 2, assagrena 3, panzergra 4, jaeger 5,
pathfin 1, rearechelon 1, riflem2, cabalryrif3, ranger 4, paratrop 5,

the tool would make an internal comparison between one number and another, that the player would see a color.
Let's think of 5 colors between green, yellow and red. If the number is the same it appears yellow, if we are at a disadvantage it will be red and if we have advantage will be green

Example2: if I have a WERH unit (pio 1) and the enemy US (paratrop 5), the tool shows me the color red, what the user perceives to be in front of a superior unit.

Example3: if I have a unit WERH(pio 1) and the enemy US(pathfin 1), the tool shows me the color yellow, what the user perceives to be in front of a similar unit.

Example4: (vehicles/tanks):
Ambulance 1, M20 1, M15A1 2, Stuart 3, Sherman 4, Jackson 4,
kubel 1, infrared 1, HT AA 2, Lunch 3, PIV 4, jpanther4, Tiger 5

general tips for the tool:
+the numbering of each unit can be done in groups of 5, it can be extended to more groups, but in order not to complicate the examples, it is done in this way.
+the tool would be valid for inf vs inf, tank vs tank and only 1 unit vs 1 unit.
+All units do not fit this "tool", such as a priest.
Therefore it is not necessary to do this system for all units, only a handful of them.
+Some factions may not have any units in a group (for example some will not have heavy5)
+It is not a tool that what it tells us is engraved in stone, but at least it lowers the difficulty a lot.
+veteran users of coh2 and coh1, your first game in coh3...is the gurkha more stronger than jager squad or is it a similar unit? How many games do I need to know?
+It would be a very primitive tool and perhaps with time it can be improved.
+User spends less time figuring out what units are doing and more time sending them into battle
+ Example 5: you leave for 3 months and when you come back, which unit is stronger?
+Where are these colors shown to the user? it is displayed in the UI below the portrait of the unit (image:)

in an O-O mini-binoculars, inside we will see the colors (that is, the lenses), and instead of the colors mentioned above green, yellow, red can be soft blue, blue, white, gray, dark blue.

With this I want to convey it, it is a generic tool, but more precise than the typical one that tells us "best against close infantry "

This tool is pre-combat, not combat or post-combat. It will help us in the initial games both veterans and novices, and also if you are a while without playing and you play again.

This tool is better than what we have. And if it is integrated into coh3, we will lower that difficulty that is known and repelled by many.

008. Battlegroups UI:

This section has some peculiarities, there are very good things that have been eliminated and others have improved a lot:

General tips for Battlegroups UI:

+Swap mini abilities circles for mini rhombuses (a).(image:) 

+Bring back from MP alpha the abilities framework (b), they are very cool.(image:) 

+Bring back from MP alpha (b) same framework transparencies and abilities.

+Swap square with main number for a 20mm rhombus (c) and inside the number. the small rhombus that accompanies the number delete it. (image:)

+When you press the future main diamond, Battlegroups UI opens:

-Following the design of (Event Queue) of the campaign (image):

-In the RTS game it is upside down. the correct thing is that the abilities/units start at the bottom abilities/units with 1, they must be aligned with the first framework. abilities/units with 2 must be aligned
with the second framework and so successively.
-The chosen abilities will go to the framework column.
-We will see the others by pressing the future main diamond.
-There is an icon inside a hexagon. Depending on which battlegroup we choose, it should be represented as a lightning bolt or another icon that identifies battlegroup.
-This window not being located on one side, the hexagon is in the center.
-The red color used in this battlegroup is an example, but it should be for all battlegroups the yellow color of the rhombus.
-The black square as the battlegroup background seen in the alphas, it darkens the whole screen, it is not pleasant to the view and impractical. The background of the example is gray, but it is convenient that it has some transparency.

It would be great to be able to play with open battlegroups.

008e. Preselection battlegroup:

In mp alpha (c) the battlegroup preselection is a blind select, there is no battlegroup preselection.
The user who is going to choose a "title x" without seeing what it has inside?

In previous games (e) coh1/coh2 we have a preselection, where the doctrinal trees appear.
suggestion:
+pressing the future yellow diamond displays the three battlegrounds (b) with a transparent background, in which we must select one to be able to choose abilities/units.
+By having transparency we can have it open.
+When we select one, a confirmation window appears (d).

008f. 230:

suggestion: more transparency because the countdown from 230, hides the icon.

009. UI minimap:
suggestions and curiosities, generals for UI Minimap:
+curiosity: In coh2 when a unit enters a house you see a huge icon (a) (image:),

now in coh3alphaMP (b) (back image:)  when entering you see square-UI with color (blue-own or red-enemy). the result: it has improved in coh3.
+curiosity: (image:)

In some coh3 videos you can see white houses like in some images. I think it's another compilation, but the best: when you enter a house is shown (blue-own or red-enemy) and when you leave it is not shown on the minimap.
+suggestion (image:)

This saves mapmacker-relic and mapmacker-user a lot of time. In both coh1 and coh2, houses (and other objects) have to be painted on a mini-map. To avoid this hard work, my suggestion is that each house on the map is shown with a black mini-square.
And when a unit enters that black square (back image:) is replaced by an allied blue square (as it is now) or enemy red square (as it is now).
One thing no one has noticed is that if you destroy the represented house with the current method coh1/coh2/coh3, painted on a mini-map, this painted house is going to stay.
(talking about this with a mapmacker-relic will tell you the same thing as me)

This suggestion would be to edit attributes of all houses. The mapmacker-relic with this upgrade would place the house on the map and that's it, it would not be necessary to paint it later on a minimap, for future houses.
When I say black mini-square I mean brown/grey, to assimilate the mini-map. So to take away completed this improvement, it would be necessary to eliminate one by one the constructions drawn on old minimaps.

Take this suggestion to any mapmacker-relic, and you'll see their response.

009d.UI minimap. Red line:

In coh2 the red line of the enemy area is narrower than in coh3 (back image: ).
suggestion: red line of coh3 should be narrower.

009e. UI minimap:

VPs points are hardly seen in coh3. It is better that they are smaller than coh2, but they are not seen. 

suggestion: add grey-hard border to VPs points icons.

009f. UI minimap. Tank icons:

Look better in coh2 (with rounded corners on the rectangles)
suggestion: bring them from coh2 to coh3. I find it difficult to improve the icons of vehicles/tanks coh2, because they are the best.

009g. UI minimap. Techs icons:

They look better on coh2.  

Suggestion: bring them from coh2 to coh3 (or make them similar) but smaller.

009h. UI minimap. CoH3 interior of enemy sector:

In coh1 this sector is soft-red. coh2: soft-orange. coh3: all alphas inside of sector of enemy sector is seen with very strong red.
suggestion: in this case you can bring coh1 or coh2. I like coh2 better, so bring it to coh3.

009i. UI minimap. All-in-one integration:

In the coh1 minimap there is total integration. All objects appear to be the minimap. And the color black is not used or is very scarce.

Well, in coh2 and coh3 it happens that there are many blacks.

suggestion:

+my idea is to remove the shadows in capture points icons: fuel, ammo, manpower. In this way they do not seem to float but that are attached to the minimap. coh1 has no shadows on his minimap objects.

+since black is not used, I suggest swapping black color to brown/grey on capture points icons: fuel, ammo, manpower

+coh3 VP needs a restoration. maybe it should have a brown/gray outline.

As you can see on the coh1 no black is used. units and floating techs use black. coh-dev take it to coh3.

009j. UI minimap. to -MAPMAKERrelic-:

In coh1, it is a dashed line painted on the ground, in coh3 it is a line that floats a few centimeters above ground.

We are all used to seeing dashed lines on asphalt, so in coh3 (b)&(c); point white-black, black-white, etc and so successively.
It looks strange to what we know, possibly coh-dev have wanted to do something new, but they have not achieved their goal.

suggestion:
+bring back the gray-white line (a) just like coh1. so that it does not look like it was brought from coh1 use another color (perhaps khaki or another tone of brown)
+remove the shadow, because it seems that the line floats on the ground (b)&(c)
+in the image new UI, you can see this white frame (d) (image:),

very successful. I hope that to be included in the final version. But an objection to this, I guess the frame is produced by the UI, if so, should the mapmaker also make the changes that I mention in this section (009j) white-gray line.
+this line (e) is too thick. do not use

009k. minimap. to -MAPMAKERrelic- :

A mapmaker should paint to the limits (black-white line) and it is not necessary to paint everything red (a).
In (a) the map is smaller, but it has been decided to paint everything.
It gives the feeling that the map is bigger and confuses the player, with the limit of the area where you can move on the map.
painting the entire map as his own terrain is misleading the player because he cannot walk through those areas.

suggestion:
+Paint only own areas without exceeding the line of non-walkable area. As in (b, c, d).
+For this, a fog is better, perhaps for gray or yellow coh3, desert sand, etc.
In coh2maincampaign snow-white fog is used (d). Or the perfect Red Ball Express 4v4 (c) employs a sand-colored tone.
+Don't use those sunblind (image:)

must be used sand or gray fog.
The sunblind began to be used in coh2 and now we have them in coh3 that are hidden by painting red.

009L_. UI minimap. 8 buttons at the base:
The best button placement is in the new UI. the ping buttons are on the right side and the 8 are at the base of the compass. A success.
The thing is that the screen is hidden at the bottom of the minimap unnecessarily.
The background rectangle, Why are you going to have this background throughout the life of the game that hides the screen?
Why?

suggestion:
+(image) the outer are too long. cut.

+(image) We take the height of total resources as a reference, because so much height is not necessary. cut.

+(image) the base of this rectangle is unnecessary. cut.

+(image) The space between buttons is unnecessary. cut.

And of course that by making cuts the rectangle is smaller, you have to move compass+minimap further down and buttons (aoe4 almost touches the edge of the screen).

009M. UI minimap. bug:

This is mapmaker bug

009N. UI minimap. camera

The camera is always represented on the minimap. In (b) we see what not to do, thick outlines of the camera. 

suggestion: 

+bring back the contours of the coh2/coh3 camera (I think coh2 is finer (a) ). 

+is better with some transparency.

009P. support center:
These 3x icons, nobody wants them. I have three ideas.
suggestion1:

+add a retractable icon (perhaps an airplane icon or silhouette of a commander). When you press it, the 3xicons are displayed and you can play the game perfectly.

If you don't want them, you press the retractable icon and they hide.

obviously they should be glued to the edge of the screen (c)

suggestion2:

in the alphas videos 2 columns of abilities (a) have coexisted. They fulfill the same function as battlegroups. why not here?

+the 3x icons on the right side as in alpha. This doesn't hurt opening battlegroups. Because the 3x icons would stay behind.

+another background color (brown in my example) to distinguish them from battlegroups.

suggestion3:

maybe it's the best.

+the (a) button I guess is for the command cards. And there you can put the support center abilities.

009Q. In 4k you see the errors:

-if you increase the zoom it has borders of another color. bad cut.

010. resource colors:

In coh1 and coh2 these numbers "+XXX" have color.
suggestion: 

+change from standard green to color (MP yellow, ammo red, fuel green)

One of the disadvantages of having the resources on top, is that you lose the hiding of the unit panel, as it happened in all the alphas that we have played.

010b. new UI

There are many designs and comments on designs. I don't really care about the inside of the panel, but I only ask that it be: total resources at the bottom, transparency, dropdown.
suggestion:
+I like that the unit cost is above the total resources, the result is to put the total resources at the bottom, so the unit panel can be dropdown like alpha1,2,3.
+Unit panel with transparency. This allows you to see some of the screen.

In alpha123 we have seen great things in the UI, I hope the dropdown panel improvement is preserved and resources at the bottom matching unit costs. It is one more improvement, in addition to the tactical pause.

example1(image:)

example2(image:)

example3(image:)

011. In the campaign:

shop suggestions:

when you don't have enough manpower the icon show red. It is better if it is another color like gray or black. in this way we avoid confusion with other nearby icons that use that color as it is ammo's

012. Design for everything:

In coh3 we can be happy, we have good (Event Queue) of the campaign. Good color, size and design.
Why not use it for all events and windows? (image:)

I am amazed to see the simplicity of displaying messages in aoe4, a single line (image). in coh3 changes must be made in this aspect.

Each video-game has its own ui style, which is used for everything. In coh3 there are several types ofnotices, events, news, a wide variety.

If we have the best we will use it.

General suggestion for this type of notice:

+Better if the portraits are 3d animations than 2d flat.

+The portraits are better for the heroes to look at the right side where their dialogue is.
+The design in alphas event hero notices is huge, because a text is being shown that is of 1 line or fits all the text of rommel.
If a giant event notice suddenly appears, it clearly harms the user, in the real strategy game, while receiving attacks/defending.
The size must be smaller than (c) and (d), taking as reference the (Event Queue) of the campaign (a),
the result would be (b), but something longer would be much better.
+The type of font (c) and (d) is not adequate, the one in (a) is better, because it is easier to read.
+In (c) and (d) the portraits have a different zoom, Eleanor Valenti is seen closer and the Corporal Basil looks further away.
+Reduce size of portraits to fit the size of the rectangle (b). Although this would be in the last case.
+Red colors are an example, then you put a specific one for this type of windows.
+Add some transparency like (a)
+hexagon and rectangle are in the middle (b), because they are windows that can come out in the center. Are not like the Event Queue, which are lateral
+the logo of the hexagon (b), it can be a megaphone, because the hero is speaking.

012d. Design for everything. Following the Event Queue design:

+We take (a) as a reference and make changes so that we have a better design (b)
+mark "v" does not make sense. if a word is already completed no "v" is necessary. better remove it.
+Red colors are an example, then you put a specific one for this type of windows.
+Add some transparency like (a)
+eliminate external white frame of the whole rectangle (c) and (d), because it is not in the design (a).
+hexagon and rectangle are in the middle, because they are windows that can come out in the center. Are not like the Event Queue, which are lateral.
+(c) is a event to start a mission. therefore instead of the word "completed" it must be replaced by "new".
+(d) This is a giant event notice, because its window has been stretched by the length of the lines of text.
   can be seen in its hexagon. This looks very bad, taking up a large part of the screen.

012e. Design for everything. Tutorial:

General suggestion  for this type of notice:
+The notices (a) are for the title and two or three lines of text. therefore the rectangle "view" can be used to pass the text, in case (b) it would be "tips1/3"
+the tutorial windows (b), when closed, should be saved in some history and be able to see it whenever we want.
+(d) looks very simple, that's because it's better to have the desing (a)
+(e) your window has been stretched by the length of the lines of text.
+the hexagon logo, it can be a pencil and paper.
+titles; You can use different titles like:
Tutorial - Welcome, Tutorial - First starting game, Tutorial - RTS, Tutorial - Navies, etc

012f. Design for everything. Tactical queue:

+Title "Tactical Pause Enable" (d) unnecessarily occupies the screen.
It is best to put it inside the red rectangle (b).
+Logo of the hexagon of this type of notices, can be a pause.
+This type of notice should be as below as possible, to leave the screen free.

012g. Design for everything. City numbers:

The cities Naples and Minturno (a) carry the number and symbols floating near the city sign.
+Following the same style (Event Queue), the number and symbols can be put inside the rectangle (b).
With a white border and cropped bottom corners it looks great.

012h. Design for everything. hexagon size:

The Event Queue hex size is larger than the primary target hex.
This shows that Event Queues are more important than the main objective. And they are not.
suggestion:
+reduce Event Queue hexagon (b) to the same size as primary target hexagon (a).

With this change, the font size in (c) should be reduced because it is equal to the title (d).
And so in this way the title stands out more (d)

013. RTS alert notices:

Both in all the games, as well as in the alphas, we can find everything. The best one, is that occupies little screen, such as (a) which is the one used in the first alpha.

This is an RTS notice, so it is not necessary to occupy more screen than necessary.

suggestion:

+Obviously bring back the RTS notice (a)

+use color for text own blue letters (if there are own ads in coh3) (Rifleman squad available is in blue not white)

+use text color red letters for enemy attacks (Artillery incoming is red not yellow)

+use color for text yellow letters for allies (if there are allied notices in coh3)

014. UI and Flag in capture point

curiosity:
coh1/coh2 the capture point has the flag raising animation.
In coh1 has the logo that represents his faction. go up or down when changing sides.
In coh2 it is always one color (blue background ally, red background if it is enemy) it goes up or down when changing sides.
In coh3 the capture point always has the flag raised. It has american star logo.
red background if enemy, blue background ally, gray background neutral. In short, it is the worst of the three.

suggestion:
-flag like coh2: it goes up or down when changing sides and it is always of a color (blue background ally, red background if enemy)

Either the coh2 system returns or we will have the worst capture point

014b. 3D

suggestion to change capture points:
+(a) is currently, the circle is being completed and the capture of the point ends
+(b) similar to (a), but above ground. with transparency.

This is what is called 3d capture. It will be incorporated by coh3 or the competition will incorporate it. Time to time.

014c. Manpower size and numbers on capture point:

(a) coh1, the capture point, the user must have attached the units to capture, therefore it is well hiding the post and disturbs the screen as little as possible
(b) coh2, the capture point changes, being inside a circle, and how can we see the +5 and +3 are tiny. They are on one side.
(c) coh3, the inside capture of a circle is inherited and we also have +3 and a giant MP icon.

suggestion: (c) there is no need for the +3 and MP icon to be giant, because they hide units.
It should have the size of (b) coh2 and the corresponding color (MP yellow, AMMO red, FUEL green) not the green standard.
Optional suggestion: (image:)

maybe put it in square flag and triangle (b).

015.Illuminated flat notices:

top image is coh1 and bottom image is coh3.
suggestion:
+change color from green to soft-green.
+(b) and (c) these types of notices are very stretched by having a giant icon.
And they give an ugly look, instead of giving info to avoid this, the hexagon should have a similar size as (a).
+(b) and (c), for a better reading it is more appropriate not to use italic font and avoid putting all the capital letter. You can play with lowercase and uppercase, to highlight what matters most.

016. DayX. square

Suggestions:
+Day square should have the same height as rectangle. this avoids errors with other prompts.
+move notification square bell to day square.
+option: perhaps wider the square of day and insert bell and day x (same style square as > next day).
+option: The word day and number on the same line "Day x".
+When you press the bell of the day square, notifications of previous days appear.
+letters notifications and its "rectangle box" are not necessary. therefore we have more space on the screen.

017.VPS.

The system of 3 VPs in coh3 is quite acceptable (a), and I will take it as a reference he appeared in a alpha video.
In all the series that correspond to the 4 images so far, if you lower the bars to 0, the bar always remains.
no matter the VP number, the bar always remains.

suggestion:
+(b)Move numbers vp inside the bar. In this way we give the screen more vision, being not be occupied by these numbers.
+(b) bar should shrink as its number decreases (so does its frame), leaving just the numbers.
when the number has been completely decreased (we have a zero number) the bar disappears completely.
+(b) Perhaps a finer border for the bar, like (c) (image:)

017d. VPs:

The best thing is that the bar dispel , but if the decision has been made to keep it that way;
suggestion: 

+add transparency
+the font of the time numbers should change from italic to normal (this is understood I do not put an image)

018. Alert:

suggestion: this advise must be inside a window.

019. Road indicator:

suggestions:
+reduce the size of the campaign path circle (a). In the images we move the zoom away and the circle looks huge.
+the campaign path and the tactical pause path (b), add a soft blue to the white color, very soft.

In this way the blue path represents the player's color.

020b. The best Decorator:

With heart in hand, the best decorator currently created is alpha3. Okay I have believed that for a long time and was happy to turn the page.
A few days ago, after trying the free weekend of aoe4, and with an interest in getting some feedback for coh3.

After that weekend, install coh1&OF&ToV again. I had little hope to find new things, to extract opinions.
It's been a while since I spent a few minutes playing. I felt like a child. After a while playing I noticed things, objects, mentally comparing them with coh3alphas1-2-3,
I was surprised to see the behavior and design of the decorator, I fell in love.

If you have a well-designed unit, it plays great, it sounds great...
why hide it with a decorator?

COH1's decorator; the health bar, the unit symbol and the weapon they carry are thin, narrow and stylish,
all this together with its transparency, the size of the floating objects, make you forget after playing for a while
that the decorator exists, so you enjoy seeing your units.

Because when you are in front of the screen, you see and feel the units that take center stage in the game,
moving from one place to another, attacking, defending and using their skills, all under our orders.

COH2 and COH3alphas1-2-3, we have the worst decorators in the entire saga.
In both games the feeling is different, because you are removing part of the protagonism from the units,
having a decorator that steals a part of the player's attention, which has been added to us from 2 and with the passage
Over the years we have assimilated that this belongs to the company of heroes series.

With which in COH3alphas1,2,3 we add a second decorator that looks horrible, and unnecessary (image:).

What I wonder... in vCOH why was the design made like this at the time? transparent and stylized decorator?

the answer, they thought of giving prominence to the units.

Playing these days and enjoying vCOH, I found that the British were lighting up the symbol

of the unit in soft white, when the officer approached (image:).

Maybe COH3 could be taken... the units when approaching green cover of the map,the symbol of the unit would light up in soft green, respectively in red or yellow.

For Idle blank. For heights the health bar lights up orange.

retreat the unit symbol lights up red and stays on.

to fight for both inf and tank: the unit symbol lights up red or yellow respectively,

the sides that do not light up. that is to say invert the lighting, in a graphic program it is called invert.

For the decorator of GUC and that of the selected units: the soft transparency of (C)

for the campaign: company cover and transparent interior.

Entitycount. curiosity: if a squad has 3,4 or 5 (or whatever) models. if the squad is complete,

What is the need to show the complete models?

Wouldn't it be better to replace them with a symbol or brand when x models are missing?

Why instead of representing Entity count with numbers, is it represented as a mark for each fallen model?

example1: PgrenaDAK are 5 and if they are missing one. inside the circle shows the number 3

I know that the health bar has decreased, but how do I know that I am missing 1 model or 2?

where I want to go is to replace the circle and its numbering with a brand when x models are missing

example2: Guastatori is 6 if five are missing. we have five 'red marks' [(b) can be red marks]

example3: PpionerDAK is 4 if three are missing. we have three 'red mark' [(c) may be blue marks. imo I like this color better]

Now your newly created and new units don't have numbers or red markings, so you see a clean decorator (image:).

With all these changes we would have the best decorator of the entire COH franchise, here in coh3 we would have in its transparency, the thick health bar that represents strength and modernity.

And also the symbol of the unit and its weapon floating.

Eliminate transparency/opacity by not selecting a unit, there should be no confusion with other units, because the others must have another color your decorator

020b.The best Decorator:

Choose between recklessness or bravery to change the decorator to coh1.

It is not easy, but in every mission there is always a Bplan. I show it in two suggestions.
This won't beat coh1, but it's better than the current coh3alpha3 or new UI.

suggestion1:

+in coh3alpha3 (a)unit selected, black interior should be smoother, better to switch between current black and black-6b6b6b (d).
+in coh3alpha3 (b) unselected unit, the inside lower the transparency a bit like (c)

Currently the alpha3 (e) presents cover/status Indicators, colorful, well designed, large to visualize them well, all in all a good job. 

When it comes to seeing them on screen and in game, the result is not what was expected.
He is stealing, together with the decorator, the leading role of the unit we have.
They even ride each other (f).

When we are playing these cover/status indicators one of the best is (c).
Because it is flat (2D), a single color, has no shadows, has transparency, small size.

coh-dev has had in his hands the best and surpassing all cover/status indicators and has discarded it,
which is the (c) used in the first alpha of the campaign.

suggestion2:
+bring back (c) cover/status indicators for campaigns/RTS (just need to be reduced in size like (b) )

Clearly coh-dev is following the (d) coh2 design and adding many more indicators and info,
which is not a bad thing, but the way to represent them can be done better in this case (and others), following (a) coh1.

021. Show XP as in coh2 and coh1:

Clearly coh1 wins everyone.
suggestion:
-remove parentheses.
- "xp" in lowercase.
- "+3xp" on bold
- "+3xp" same color of the unit (own unit: blue, ally can be yellow or green, etc)
- number and xp must be together without spaces.

022. Loading screens:

In coh2 he had several betas with recommendations. These helps images of the betas were used.
I hope that the same does not happen in coh3.

suggestion: you should use images of the final product.

023. Pennant rally point:

the rally point pennant in coh1 is much better, by far.

suggestion:

+the game should not overload the user with blinks, symbols, sounds. So, the blue pennant can be valid, but static, without Formula1 arrival animation.
That is to say nailed to the undulating ground with the air.

024.HQ trucks:

All three buildings/techs have truck units in their vicinity.
This represents that the faction uses vehicles a lot or is mobile.
Compared to other factions these three buildings/techs look huge (Scale is fine).
The result is that it is easy to confuse a truck with a unit that has been created in that building.

Suggestions for removing these trucks or integrating them with the buildings:
+there are two buildings/techs that are very similar, 

maybe put half a truck inside a building, 

maybe the roof fabric will also cover the truck.

025. Metal plate:

(c) generally in RTS games, the upper left and right corners remain dark. This is not a defect, It's because the units give us a circle of vision and sometimes the top two corners look dark.

It reminds me (a) of the coh2 info plate with its degraded transparency (d).

Where I'm going is that the quest plate (a) doesn't need to be that dark.

suggestion: (b) make a plate with smoother transparency without degraded . So by having dark corners,

it does not appear that the plate is completely opaque.

026. Ideas for missions.

I have send the devs 

I advise reading and reading it again, there is a lot of info 

Thanks. That's all folks.

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Oct 10, 2022, 4:51:09 PM

It has been costly in time and effort, I hope that coh-dev will see it and apply at least something. I will correct the orthography and grammar.

2 years ago
Oct 11, 2022, 6:07:05 PM

i think they shouldnt use the main box artwork (which i think should get replaced aswell because it honestly looks too cartoonish) as main menu background.

Do it like in Coh 1 where everytime you boot up the game you have a diffrent background representing a faction.

i dont know what it is about coh 1 menu but it still looks great/timeless

Good post  i hope the devs actually take the time and courtesy to read it

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Oct 16, 2022, 3:42:45 PM

027a. Signature in UI:

Although it is not a signature, it is the faction's logo.

suggestion:
+In coh1 in the ui, in the right corner, it has a signature (undecodable numbers.). "coh3" should be added, which is more readable than a number code

+In coh1 the logo is present when we have not selected any unit. As command card coh3 it will remain, it is convenient to put the coh3 logo.

028a. Hotkeys on abilities icons:

Take as an example (hotkeys T) (hotkeys S) (hotkeys 1).
We see in hotkeys on update icons (hotkeys T), on command cards (hotkeys S), on battlegroups icons (hotkeys 1). 

They are placed in different position. They should be in the same position, so that everything is standardized and the background icons are more visible.

Suggestion: hotkeys should be as battlegroups icons (hotkeys 1),   because the background icon looks better.

029. center view on unit:

In coh1 and coh2. clicking twice with the left mouse button on the portrait, the camera focuses us on center the screen, the unit that this portrait belongs to.
suggestion: make this feature in coh3.

030. Sistem on/off engine:

Coh3 will come for 60fps, 4k, improved the demolition of buildings, but it is launched with the improvements that everyone expectsand they pass as something common.
For most people, the exceptional is only a pause for single player.

Currently there is nothing similar in this type of game, to turn off/ignition the engine it in a custom way.
My suggestion is that all vehicles have a turn off/ignition  engine system.

An ability that can be pressed at any time would stop the engine (we would hear the characteristic engine shutting down),and cease all movement.
In off mode, we would see:

+vehicle/tank washing ability: ideally your crew will go out and wash it, but maybe too many varieties should tanks. A generic one with flamethrower backpacks, but they launch squirt of water.
+blitzkrieg ability: some vehi/tank have this ability and to recharge it, they must press this ability.
+ability on/off: when turning off the engine, we hear the engine noise decrease, vehicle/tank standstill. This ability has a cooldown, depending on the type of vehicle/tank it is. 4 types of cooldowns,
1 for light vehicles, 2 for normal, 3 for heavy, 4 super heavy.
Each number offers a higher cooldown. So we have a super heavy that has a lot of cooldown.

This system is not required for the game, but is required for the player's banity, where the player he feels that the unit is his property and therefore he wants to have it and take care of it as well as possible.
And he can wipe his unit (yeah, during a match), and even recharge his blitzkrieg, which you have to turn off first the engine, in this way the abuse that was produced in coh2 is avoided.
Once the cooldown has passed, we can ignition the engine, press the icon and hear the start engine of our unit.
If it is damaged, can it be started on the first or maybe the third time?

To this could also be added more skills such as:
+hulldown: to reload it, they must press this ability. like blitzkrieg is behind turning off the engine.
+headlight lights: some units have headlights. let's put them to use.
+cover with camo canvas or branches: with this ability we can change skin. Camo canvas or branches. Perhaps for the fifth British faction. Those forgotten AI units from Africa.
+autorepair: to recharge it, they must press this skill. like blitzkrieg is behind turning off the engine.

There are some abilities that are cosmetic, like turning on lights or putting on camouflage. It would be nice to bring at least the basic ideas to launch. or who knows later in a cosmetic tank dlc with more abilities.

2 years ago
Oct 23, 2022, 10:04:59 AM

031.Yellow circle: 

Range circle of an artillery unit looks very opaque. It's something unnecessary which hides the minimap.

suggestions:

-Increase transparency.

-Remove white border.

032. Super lines:

Unit movement lines are shown on the minimap. In coh2 in very fine thread

suggestions:
-example1: we select (b) several units + leftclick mouse; multiple threads appears.
my suggestion; It should be 1 single thread per selection, no matter the number of units.
-coh2 is very fine thread. bring it to coh3
-green circle. must be reworked. maybe smaller the green dot or add transparency

033. Same construction line:

In the first alpha, if we create a unit it stays attached to our decorator tech.
in last videos this does not happen.
It's better to have units attached to your tech icon, it produces less confusion when you have units nearby.

suggestions: bring back to coh3, when creating units they should be attached to his tech icon.

034. sound countdown 

In coho when there was a sound countdown, even if the game was minimized.
This was very useful for players who spent long hours enjoying this game.
In coh2/coho when matchmaking gets longer, you can take advantage of the time while load the MP map, you can go to the toilet, open the door to pizza , tidy up the PC table, attend to things at home, etc.
You went back to the seat quickly or to the keyboard+mouse to continue, it was difficult to do AFK.

My suggestion is to recover the countdown sound option. Coh2 has imitated him, but only coho has known how to do it,
5 audible seconds (5 increase beeps) of countdown. It is possible to add this countdown back sound at the finish of the map load.

035. US veteran:

When a US unit levels up you can select between two veterans.

Suggestions: Icon should be changed to another. Maybe a bigger star or something else. But the current it doesn't have the right quality with the game you want to show.

036. Screen Tutorial:

That's great idea loading image for tutorial. But since everything is disordered, it produces confusion, because you don't know where to look.

Suggestion:

-arrange icons same order as if it were a keyboard and mouse.

-optional: maybe make square keys transparent and highlighted the ones we want the player to focus on.

037.minimap. to -MAPMAKER-. capture circle:

This goes to mapmaker-relic.

It looks very bad that the capture circle crosses the sectors. This in coh2 is impossible to perform this feat, with the new engine, from what I see it can.

Suggestions: avoid this. Be the mapmaker-relic or a programmer change this.

038.Requisition Bishop Self-Propelled Artillery:

Name is extremely long and inappropriate. Because then you have the unit in the command cars.
suggestion;
-replace T3 Requisition...etc . Maybe or similar:
Specialist Unit: Open Field (to unlockbishop)
Specialist Unit: Near Field (to unlock stuart)

-replace T4 Requisition...etc . Maybe or similar:
Specialist Unit: AT Field, (to unlock 17poun)
Specialist Unit: Canyon Field (to unlock M3 Grant)

039a.size of monocolor icons:

The icons should be bigger and the hotkeys there are people who use them and other people who don't. Maybe have that option to hide themor see them

Icons (a) have a small size and bigger hotkeys. Which makes you feel weird.

Suggestions: monocolor icons should be similar in size to coh1 and coh2.

039b_1. Icons upgrades techs:

These 3 icons used in the alphaMP are super cool. But...They are vivid colors. When using all three in the same faction, it is not recommended to use them in the other factions.

suggestions:
-avoid that high coloring. These types of icons in the case of whermatch, I suggest that they be three red colors, instead of white in each icon, 

use different shades of red, as (a) equal to the background of the units of the werhmatch.

Therefore we would have 3 monocolor red icons. This can also be valid for the 3 US upgrades with olive green (image:).

039b_2. 

In this case we see saturation in the British HQ. Upgrades are mixed with abilities.
Suggestion: the three techs should be monocolor icons, with the blue color of the faction.

We avoid mixing upgrades and abilities, which is easier for the player and we get a better feeling when seeing a certain separation of icons

039c. Icons upgrades techs:

In coh2 the upgrade AEC and Bofors use the same icon. The same system has been brought to coh3. We have the bishop and the stuart icon using the same icon.

suggestion:
-Icons upgrades of all techs should be like monocolor icons, this way we avoid saturation of repeated icons and the player does not have the feeling: "all icons are the same".

In short, make like monocolor icons and use the color of the faction which is the background blue of their units. Each icon with a different blue.

Same for T4 with 17pounder and M3 Grant. Other different blues (perhaps the previous ones are softer and these ones are stronger)

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Nov 7, 2022, 4:26:55 PM

040a. The Best Icons. Curtain:

In the image you can see three number and the diamond in full color, but when there is a yellow curtain, it hides them.
Suggestions:

+Yellow curtain  should be behind the number and the diamond.

040b.The Best Icons. Icons inside color:

It is common to find opinions of:

icons are horrible!
Icons are ugly!
They are certainly correct, they are the worst icons in the entire saga, but here I describe because.
In coh1 we can see icons inside color is yellow or mix-grey-yellow,
inactive color is black&white.
In coh2 we can see icons inside color is silver,
inactive color has a transparent layer of gray or something similar.
In coh3 we can see icons inside color is gray mixed with olive green,
inactive color has a transparent layer of gray or something similar.

At this point I am going to use a simile, known as heads or tails.
In coh1 and coh2 heads are used for active and inactive icons tails are used.
In coh3 two tails are used. That is, a gray active icon is used and a stronger gray inactive. 

This turns out to the user as similar icons. That is because the icons are similar, it does not matter which icon always shows coh3, they will be similar.

Suggestion: If coh1 and coh2 are using a common color in icons inside colors active: white. 

Therefore the active icon must be derived from white. example: following the brown color style, you should be a white mixed with canella. Or white mixed with olive green. Or white mixed with desert sand.

040c.The Best Icons. Icon inside dimensions:

And now, in the coh3videos, it looks like it was made by two different designers.

In (1a) we see how the helmets exceed their square. something that seems right to me.

And in (1b) the command cards do not exceed their square.

And in (2) there are gaps at its base (and also at the edges).

In coh3 videos the same inside dimensions (a) and (b) is used in covers, command cards, battlegropus.

This would be correct, but currently it causes irregularities and dimensions less than which should be correct in the Icon inside dimensions,

As can be seen between coh3mpalpha and coh3videos

In (c) coh3MPalpha we see the best Icon inside dimensions. Coh-dev has made the best icon of all the alphas and videos to date. 

They discarded it and created another interior of inferior quality.

Suggestion:
unit portraits in coh3videos are correct.
+Icons command cards, battlegropus; they must be larger as in coh3MPalpha  <see image me focus (a)>

040d.The Best Icons. Icons Vehi/tanks dimensions:

Dimensions are wrong. We can appreciate it in the dingo.
On coh1 and coh2 vehi/tanks do not have a "locked" zoom.
We can see the jeep coh2, the same size as a tank. That is, they take advantage of everything inside the icon.

In drops like atguns and mgs. Coh3 has stumbled on the same error as coh2. We only see miniscule weapons to show your parachute.

Suggestion:
+increase icons Vehi/tanks dimensions.
+drops like atguns and mgs, should be larger and add a parachute symbol, like the fire to the kv8 in coh2.

041. UI in coh1 looks small and transparent:

coh2 and coh3 these panels take up a lot and use a high opacity. There are gaps in the coh3 panel

The coh1 has known how to display this panel. Is the best of all.

suggestion:

+reduce the size of the info panel.

+add transparency to info panel.

In this image the panel (as it is all) the base has nothing. Something must be done about it. Unify both panels maybe?

042. The best Tactical Pause:

Coh3 SP presents its tactical pause that allows:

-Pause the game.
-Allows you to assign movements
-See movements of a unit or several.

Coh3 MP. In this mode the tactical pause in MP has limits, but improvements can be added that are present in other games of the saga and have not yet been implemented:
-Pause the game (suggestion: a player requests a 1 min pause, a voting system just like the coh2 surrender)
-Allows you to assign movements (can be done live and direct)
-See movements of a unit or several. (you can see our own units that we have assigned movements)

suggestions, can be used for SP and MP:

+In coh2, during its life cycle a QoL was introduced. If we keep Ctrl Left pressed, our nickname appears in blue, that of our allies and enemies. Something that is very useful today.

my suggestion is to hold pressed Space, the same thing happens.

+Pressing Space once (this acts as a toggle, if we press it again it deactivates) the units that have received a task,

A pause symbol should appear above their heads (above the decorator) and above that unit's decorator on the HUD.

In this way we can identify which units have received a task.

+Pressing Space, the hotkeys on the command cards and battlegropus appear (this acts as a toggle, if we press it again it deactivates).

This would be a good way to choose if you want to see the shortkeys or not.

+In Coh2 we have the voting system to surrender. Here should be present

+What better way to access a tutorial from the pause tactical screen.

This would be with two or three main buttons that group all the tutorials. By pressing one of them we they display icons that each represent a tutorial:

What it is about is to enrich the tactical pause. Avoiding entering menus and submenus. We will have everything within reach simply by pressing Space. We will be able to deactivate/activate shortkeys and see nicknames player. Maybe you can add mute chat and mute ping.

Updated 2 years ago.
a year ago
Dec 5, 2022, 11:39:29 AM

043. VET icons:

Suggestions:

+These ugly icons. It should be changed for another type of silver stars instead of golden

044a.Vehi and tanks icons. (repeat, repeat... ):

In coh2 more icons of this type have been added.
It is strange that some are red and those inherited from coh2 are not

Suggestions: To separate these icons, they should be red monocolor.

044b.Tech icons (repeat, repeat... ):

This is similar to the previous section. In this case, tech icons can turn yellow even though the image is red. in this way it differs from abilities and units 

Suggestions: To separate these icons, they should be yelow monocolor. 

045. Red for all. (repeat, repeat... ) :

When there are not enough resources. the missing resource turns red.The color red is used in ammo.
suggestion: 

+it is recommended to use another color than red, yellow, green or blue

046.transparent defensive objects:

Coh1/2 in this aspect are very similar.
When a construction of defensive objects is ordered; they are transparent, traversable, first object has a construction bar, transparent bars, coh2 after a few seconds if they are not built they disappear.

suggestion: In coh3 it should be the same

047. Minimap. Capture circles. Super fast:

In coh3 we have the circles with an ultra fast speed and anti-clockwise direction.
It's certainly very annoying and it don't need to go that speed.
On the other side we have coh2 which is the excellence in this aspect. The circles spin gently and a correct speed, where it doesn't bother your speed.
It always rotates clockwise (capture/decapture), but excellent.

suggestions:
-Reduce the speed of rotation of these circles. (equal to coh2 or similar)
-When enemy captures/decaptured. the circle stops. (imo should spin)
-Optional: sense of turn to the right in capture and enemy decapture in left turn

048. engine damage:

suggestions:
-engine damage, crew shock, open cover... , and more texts , should have the player's color. (ie my units in blue, allies; yellow, green, blue. enemy; red, purple, brown, orange.)

-side hit: player's color.

-head-icon in yellow through fow, should have the color of the enemy player.

049. Right side  (repeat, repeat... ):.

If all the vehicles look to the left side. Why does the tank diagram look to the right side?  Why?

050. Not so long names:

Normally, both in chat and in voice, the community uses abbreviations. New and not so new players, are going to use short words.

suggestions: (This for cell icons and callins or info)
example: Tiger Heavy Tank (as main name)
and under "A Tiger Heavy Tank Sd. Kfz.182 is deployed"

051. Font with shadow and even :

ALL letters in coh1/2 have a shadow. Coh3 dont.
This produces that the letters stand out more and allows a better reading.

suggestion:
+Add shadows (even like coh1) to all letters and coh3.

052. Minimap. color black is not used  (repeat, repeat,.. ):

In coh1 we find that the color black is not used
suggestion:
+make circle capture from black to gray. And muni from black to grey. And the rest of the icons. In this way the icons will be more integrated into the minimap

053. Expansive wave:

Seeing it live is i-m-p-r-e-s-s-i-v-e, the shock wave and the radar.

suggestions:
This is not dawn of war. For coh series realism is necessary. Not something SI-FI
-(a) Shock wave on the ground. It may be worth it, but better if it is a shock wave that shakes the ground.
-(b) The vehicle acting as radar. It is best to leave the radar that turn and move the sand in circles. As if it were a fan turning towards the ground and it takes away the sand and dust.
Bplan: remove all UI except spinning needles.

054. Objects in FOW:

Objects of the world, if they are destroyed or deformed, are seen in fow. This happens in coh2 and coh3 (I don't know if coh1).

suggestion: 

+World objects, should not be seen destroyed or deformed in fow.

055a. WB: Create scenario. New multiplayer Map.

We create a map; file, then New multiplayer Map. The WB itself tells us where we should save the *.sgb file.

suggestion:
+ It should create a folder besides the same name *.sgb . because then several files are created.

055b. WB: Create scenario. New multiplayer Map.

-Terrain size and playable area; someone new and not so new. 

They are numbers. Therefore somehow show that when changing 2 players or 4 or the one we choose.
There are some default measures. Although later we can change.
suggestions:
+ "Starting positions" should be the first option to choose (or above the numbers)
+ "Starting positions" Generating starting positions should be enabled by default when creating MP maps
+ "Blank terrain" add image, in which represents the numbers we have. If we choose 2,4,6,8 players, the image should change. That shows playable area. And the grid is displayed

Example: if I choose 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 players, the numbers change from Terrain size and Playable area (depending on the players, a predefined numbering appears) and the image too.

All this is for a person without knowledge to avoid playing hit-error until they have adequate dimensions, to create a certain scenario of players.

056. Dimensional changes:

Once the scenario is created. The dimensions of the edges, can no longer be touched again.

suggestion: 

It would be nice to be able to change the borders or dimmensions of the map, at any time.

057. WB.Object Placement & Grass Editor. Previews:

suggestions:
+There should be a preview to Object Placement and a Grass editor, to facilitate the user which element has been selected.

058. WB.Object Placement, TILE Tools, SPLINE placament, SPLAT Emplacement:

With WB tools, a lot of time is spent searching for the desired objects.

suggestions:
-that each object has a box to add a check, and thus add it to favorites (FAV)
-When we click on our FAV, the entire list of objects is displayed.

-Put 3 TILES in favorites. will serve as an example to the user example:
1.one where it is green ground.
2.one where it is asphalt.
3.one of deserted sand.

-Put 3 SPLAT Emplacement and SPLINE Placament in favorites. Will serve as an example to the user example (3 most used textures )

059. WB.Object Placement. Bigger box:

suggestion: make a bigger box in Object Placement , Tile and Spline Placement , so you can see more elements and also the Preview.

060. WB. Heightmap Editor:
suggestions:
+add button to reset default values.
+add have at least 1 favorite set by default (one that is used very frequently)

061. WB. TILE:

suggestions:
There are buttons that there is no access to them. You fix it .

062.WB. Help:

suggestions: In each tool there should be a help button (a video link)

063.WB.shortkeys:

suggestions: 

In SPLINE Placament, "Space and "Enter" are vital shortcuts. It should be reflected in any button.

064a. WB. New multiplayer Map. Saved Map:

Suggestions:

When the map is saved it should appear:
[namemap]loading_background.tga NOT PRESENT (?)
[namemap]mm.tga PRESENT (?)
[namemap]mm_high.tga NOT PRESENT (?)
[namemap]mm_low.tga NOT PRESENT (?)

This is to let the user know that they must have these files present for the full map to be displayed in the game.
The (?) is a link to a tutorial.

There are many maps created that the user does not know how to make the minimap or even the loading_background.tga
That's because my suggestion is the game check the necessary files. If they are present, PRESENT will appear and if not, NOT PRESENT

064b. WB. New multiplayer Map. DEVS must provide material. Saved Map:

Suggestions:

The WB decompresses from an internal file or that it creates it itself, with the measurements of the created map.
The background (sand color, gray, brown) and the black-white border to make "_high.tga" and "_low.tga"
This way all users use the same background and we don't have maps of many color types.
Maybe when saving the map it should be provided to the user.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Dec 20, 2022, 4:45:26 PM

065a.MP. Post-Match. Something to avoid:

During coh2 testing, from beta MP. Where everyone were playing and we had the well-known lag in the games.
Then it was fixed, good move.

Months or years later (I don't remember exactly) the statistics were added. These were and are post-match statistics.
When a match ends, they appear. When you play 4v4 and you've been around for a long time, it's a lot of stats.
Maybe due to lag or picking up all 8 players, there is a huge wait time (3 or 4 minutes) after appear the word victory or defeat.

It is not that it appears only once, but after each game it appears. It's a very annoying thing.
And I think that if it gets interrupted, from a player who gets tired and leaves the game, this time to collect data for statistics becomes even greater.
Post-match stats yes please, but remember this:

suggestion:
+ Post-match statistics in coh3 must be done in the background (or have the option to do so) and avoid this annoying thing. 

And make a warning to the player, if it is in the menu or mach load, not during the game.

065b.MP. Loading.Match:
During the loading screen it would be nice to see our stats and be able to show them to our teammates.
And also the replays, through a tactical map with options to speed up the game and start in a specific minute.
In practice, these statistics can be displayed as iconss, but in the future as bullets or shells.
You pass the mouse and see the name of the bullet

066. MP Game-Setup:

This also happens in coh2: When the Post-Match stats get longer, and other mate may have finished
their post-match statistics, the host can press to search for new games,
While people are getting these annoying Post-Match stats. 

And sometimes, the games load without skins or without commanders.

suggestion:
+This does not happen in coh1 because to search for games, each player must accept that it is ok, for the next game.
This in coh1 is a big improvement as the host either waits for all players or doesn't start the game. (kick or judge gavel).

067. IU. circle of tank and inside an arrow:

In some moments it is difficult to know if we are moving the vehicle/tank with the front or the rear.

Suggestion:
+When we select a vehicle/tank, the UI should show the front part, maybe a little narrower than the example image, like dashes or dots (imo two dashes is better).
  In this way if we rotate the vehicle/tank, this indication in the UI should rotate.

068a. Mechanic lost of coh1:

There is a mechanic that we find in coh1, which is to be able to put our troops in the HQ.
In coh3 there are all 4 factions have early light vehicle units.
These can go to the enemy HQ and attack snipers, units with low health, etc
For this there is this mechanic of being able to get into the HQ. We put our weakest units inside the HQ and we protect of light vehicles or from this type of attacks.

Suggestion:

In coh3 this mechanic should be. We can to put weak units to avoid fast attacks to our base.
This would be, allow at least two squads to enter your own HQ.
Although the game is very advanced not to complicate itself in programming and design. We would see the squad first on the roof with some sandbags , and the second one we would not see, but it is inside.
In case they eliminate the first one, it will replace it.

069. New mechanics. BRIT and DAK:

In videos from san diego you can see emerge the vehicle/tank, when they are produce from the vault of the BRIT Techs.

suggestion:
+A new mechanic would be to see the introduction of a vehicle/tank in the vault of the BRIT Techs (and DAK).
I explain myself; As with a selected inf unit, you bring it closer to sandbags and automatically green or yellow pots come out,
You press that option with the mouse and they take that position.
This would be something similar, I have selected my vehi/tank unit, I bring it closer to the vault and the vehi/tank enters alone.
In san diego videos you can introduce, but they enter with looseness, my suggestion that when introducing
part of the vehicle/tank makes them like an automatic pilot. Although you can always interrupt.
+If there is a vehicle/tank parked inside it you cannot build.
+Maybe it can be repaired inside if we have the right ability.

070.WB. River. BUG MAP. MISSION destroy two bridges to saleno:

In the video you can see water goes under the walls.

suggestion:
add stones must be added so that this does not happen.

071.WB. Covers:

When you make a map, the coverage is important and we have the tool in coh2 that shows us green cover. It's inaccurate and doesn't help much.

suggestion:
+To facilitate the work of making maps, it would be good to have a tool that when the mouse is activated, behaves as if we would have a unit. 

That is to say: in live I have my unit selected and I bring it closer to a coverage, and these green points (or yellow or red) appear.

Good. This tool would help a lot to all mapmaker.

072. Missions. ok, I send this by mail

a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 9:40:28 AM

Good. The first impression is always visual. I felt that the units had blur.
And the movement (cursors) of the camera is abrupt. With those first two objections I moved on.

I like the main menu, the UI and the Art picture during multiplayer match loading.
BG are great, but there are things like only ManPower cost call-ins.

On weekends me and my friends meet in coh2, they cover my sides and backs, very rarely fail.
It is difficult to see them with colors close to red, as if they were enemies and the units do not know each other
Which player do they belong to? Double F1, does not work, there are more indications added on the minimap, which is now a mess.
The sensation and playability is much lower than coh2, it is on the ground.

Most of the weekend has been on coh2, which offers full multiplayer. In coh3 where is the multiplayer?

I am going to summarize some things that have been said and some that have not been said by the users.
There are things that should be in the launch, because doing them later is a big mistake that decreases the final quality.

073. Sudden camera movement
Keyboard camera could use smooth curve, so that when you release the key, the camera stops smoothly and slowly,
It can be an option in the menu so players who don't want it can turn it off.

074.Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3 , etc.
Grouping units is bugged (previous alpha was fine).

075. Press Portrait of unit UI, focus unit screen.
In coh2, click on the portrair, it will focus the screen on the unit.
This is very useful to zoom in on that unit and see its details. Something essential.

076. Colors of players in coh3 are random.

It is a very obvious reasoning but it is better to explain it step by step.

In coh1/2 there are two groups of colors from the player's own view: teammate and the enemies.
The player himself is in the teammate and is always blue and the other teammates (yellow, green, cyan) seems to be random.
The other group of colors is that of the enemies (red and derivatives of red) and they are random colors from their group.
Color groups do not mix. never.

suggestion:
To keep things simple, coh3 should have the same color assignment as coh2. Take coh2 as an example.

077. Minimap. Warnings of expansive waves in minimap.

All the previous alphas on the minimap only had the capture circles ultra speed (you have to change the speed as said in 047 section) notify.
Previously I liked it, and nothing else. Now we have more things that saturate the player with information.

suggestion:
The minimap previously presented cleanliness, clarity, offered what was necessary. Why saturate it?
Please, go back to the previous situation where it was only the ultra speed warnings capture circles (047 section) or at least one option to turn off .

078. Tabs of Tech buildings.

(a) coh2, when I have a tech selected, the tab is down.
(b) coh3, no change.
(c) coh3, it's an image when I hold down, but it doesn't stand out from the others.

suggestion:
-The tech that is being used must be reflected. Maybe changing the color of the tab.

079. Event Cue.

With this, the best Event Cue of the entire coh saga has been achieved.
We have reports of all kinds and very complete.

It is amazing how much time and effort the Devs have dedicated to this tool and not to other things,
Due to its excess of info, it produces saturation for the player.
Thank you that it can be disabled.

suggestion:
-In order not to discard this enormous effort, in the future there should be several groups of events and so on.
the player chooses which one he wants to receive.

1. off: this is currently and Event Cue should be super useful in SP. But this option is the one that the people who want to focus on the match.
2. normal: Devs must choose a select group of important Events like a discovered mine, etc.
3. complete: all events.

-Event Cue (Audio). the announcer when he tells us that he has finished construction or something else,
I guess they're chained to their notice. And if you turn everything off, they shouldn't appear. Or an option in the menu to off.
-Event Cue (Beep). when the construction of a unit is finished, a "beeep" is heard. I hope there is an option to disable it.

080.Ping.
Coh3 has the worst ping in the entire saga.
There should be a characteristic beep, this is how the pin is identified. More than visual.

suggestions:
-Beep. It must be a great sound warning.
-Arrow on ground. Must be a great wave.
-This is new: Once any of the 3 pings have been launched, it should enter 5 seconds in cooldown (none can be used until the cooldown ends)

Take coh2 as a example.

081. Victory Animation.
In coh3 when a math ends, victory/Defeat appears instantly.
It's somewhat annoying, so what happens in coh2 is different, the letters victory/Defeat appear and during
+/- 30 seconds list of players and an option to continue or exit appear.

suggestions:
-The letters victory/Defeat and : continue, exit or report* button should appear.

report*: I recently had to report and the faq is excellent, but the big problem is that it is external.
and the whole process is cumbersome. That is because there should be a window that facilitates the process of obtaining data of the offender,

and send game and indication of the minute where the offense occurs.
This tool must be easy for the sender and the receiver to be able to search for the violation.

In coh1 victory/Defeat came out in the window. But what is certain is that victory/Defeat instantly and on full screen is annoying.

082. Rally point of each building.
When we select the build, the flag should remain stuck on the ground if we have selected it previously.

083. Enemy buildings.

Once we discovered the enemy building, we can see it on the minimap and on the screen.
This would be a cheat graven in stone.

suggestion:
Fix it. Dont enemy base buildings (T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T5) should be seen on minimap and screen.

084. Construction of techs buildings.

In coh2 when we build with the selected base, it is glued to the mouse, its orientation appears by default,

if we move it through the terrain, it simply rotates depending on whether there are any obstacles.
And finally we planted it on the ground.

In coh3 it happens that we first have to press the left mouse click for to reach the same thing to happen as in coh2.

suggestions:
-Eliminate left mouse click. Because as it happens now we will occupy spaces indiscriminately.
and we will have to build even close to our teammate. We will have a city builder as in the image.

085.BG.

BG open window. You should close it with the "ESC" key.

086. Reused Icons. Battle Group (BG):
It looks very bad to use icons from coh2 in coh3.
I am going to list what I appreciate that changes are needed. Although some may be missing:
BG BRIT War cry and USA Fast Deploy. Even if you change the model or rotate or put anything else, this type
of red auras makes it always the same icon. tip: icons containing this aura
The red color of the aura must be changed to another.
BG BRIT Perimeter Monitor. if the cannons are different and in general the "object" inside is changed,
but it has an orange background very similar to coh2. suggestion change orange background for another.
BG BRIT Offmap Airbust Barrage. you have to change it.
BG BRIT Radio Net. maybe make another blue ripple inside it.
BG BRIT Designer target. You can't use the red "target" because it is the same as coh2. Maybe stripes instead of two intersecting lines.
BG BRIT Supply Surplus. These icons are from coh2, change them to those from coh3.

BG USA Field repairs. here you have to change the color aura because it is related to coh2.
BG WERH Raid package. the green color must be changed to another.
BG DAK Prepare positions. you have to change the color. from soft green to harder.

WERH Fire Support Elements, Support Armor Elements, etc. these need to be changed. 

There are more, but I have put a few.

087. Double and towed call_ins.

- (a) is a wessel+ inf . It's nice that there's a wrench symbol to reflect that it comes with an engineer.

The rest does not occur as in (a). And there are more double call-ins that are not well identified.
- (b) and (c) are core units and carry ATGuns. Icons reflect the only truck.
- (d) and (e) are BG units. happens the opposite of (b) and (c). Because they show the icons of the mortars and hotwizer.

suggestion:
make a unique criterion or all trucks and symbols of support weapons. Or support weapons and truck symbol.

088. QoL truck.
The trucks are a great addition and a cool thing that they come to us with coh3.
In the case of the Brits in the core units, they have a truck in T3 and T4
And continuing with the BRITs faction we can have up to 3 trucks. And if we repeat the unit there will be more trucks.
CMP 15cwt Truck & CMP 15cwt Truck+17-Pounder & Towed ML 4.2-Inch Heavy Mortar

To avoid these inconveniences there are some options that we have and some new ones:

-Weapons to tow and tanks ability (already exists for weapons), but it could also tow tanks with damaged engines.
truck speed and a block of tank/vehicle weapons. This is to avoid travel across the enemy lines, because the objective is to tow.
-Towing to base ability. This would be adding a ability, that we select the damaged unit and the truck,
tow the weapon or tank to the base automatically. This ability would have a cost of 50MU (the cost is an example).

Any weapon (17lbs, flack 36, etc) could disarm it automatically and carry to the base.
-Ambulance ability (already exists): if we upgrade as an ambulance or healing truck, we get the auto-reinforce
of squad members and a healing button, which when pressed we heal the squads.
It is important that when the auto-reinforce is activated, it sticks to the ground like the ambulance. 

This way, we added micro and avoid having the truck close while we are attacking.
With this update, we can no longer tow. This exclusion is so that there are several types of trucks.

-Camo ability: we can upgrade with camo. It is a button similar to the green coh2 brit. which produces 25 seconds (is an example) of invisibility.
-Smoke ability: this ability launches smoke, to cover itself if it receives an attack from a tank/vehi/inf. It is a button similar to the green shield of coh2 brit.
-VeteranTransport ability: can transport a mortar and a sniper. not at the same time, but if 1 squad.
-Have several trucks occupy pop. And having these trucks unused is not a nice thing to do.
One option is to park them in the base sector or near the Tech Buildings as I already recommendedin (069. New mechanics. BRIT and DAK) having them parked.

In coh2 we have the bunkers that do everything. here we have the trucks 

After launch you can create different types of trucks. What I write are abilities,
but they can be upgrades or abilities of the truck itself. Even if it carries a weapon, the truck can be specialized in ambulance or trailer or maybe upgrade stolen resources.

089. Construction queues units and upgrades.

The unit building is linked to a tech, it appears in two places, on the right side and in the GUC.

During the match you continuously change tech and you cannot cancel the unit or upgrade, unless press the correct tech.

suggestion:
-Construction of units and upgrades of tech buildings, must be global. Dont via tech.
-Those that appear on the right side should be transparent (a) to differentiate it from the BG.

090.ID to units

Play in a team game and with friends, you like to know who you play against. In coh1/2 each unit has an ID. Even the "NORMAL CPU".

suggestion:

- Each unit must have who owns it, otherwise the experience feels weird and poor not knowing which unit you have next to you.

091. BUG. Missing text

092. BUG. Portraits missing

093. BUG.wrong icons

094. QoL. Selecting several does not show portrait. At least the unit we selected should show portrait.

image example: Truck that tows you can't see portrait. if I press mortar the mortar yes. but not the truck

095. QoL. Arc circle for infirmary auto-reinforcement

Circle appears in coh2HQ SOV and in coh3 infirmary.
suggestion: 

when we activate self-reinforcement. The circle should appear in the HQ.
I do not see it necessary in mobile vehicles.

096. Game creation. suggestions:

Avoid excessive notifications in the notification tray

-Friend's invitation. audible and notification in the tray.
-Exit/Incorporation of a friend to party. Only audible notice.
-Change of host is not necessary visual notification, but if audio.

-Keep my auto Pairing preferences.

-While searching and searching. they stay in the background and allow you to see the commanders.
-Preferences are kept in the background and allow to see commanders, stats, see replays (minimap only).
-Load circle. appears cut off (096.jpg)

-Press key "Escape", in the main menu/creation looby , it should close notifications, chat, social, etc.

097.BUG. tech icon. Icon must be a jeep

098.QoL. unit cost in BG.

099. Following section (049.)

This skeleton schematic is very small.suggestions: there is space to make it bigger.

0100. Bug txt.

Logistics?

101.Bug icon marder have a su85 icon.

102. Multiple dots.

In any arc of ATgun, MG, big mortar. There are multiples dots. Only 3 or 4 is enough

103.BUG MapMaker. they get trapped in the lighthouse house:

104. Tutorial MP Test:
The tutorial was required for MP access .
I am going to tell the story of my friend. He downloaded the MP and entered the first time, saw the tutorial,
he didn't like it and we had to play coh2.
In addition to more things already mentioned during all these recommendations.

suggestion:
-Tutorial must be present: YES
-The best tutorial of all is the one shown in DAK Alpha (from a stretch with the pair of vehicles mounted to until we received the 3 or 4 tanks enemies in the first trenches).

Because it must give a feeling that it is short. To do this, in the next tutorial you must put 1/10 somewhere, or
the number of steps you have to do or a countdown because reinforcements are coming. Than the player see the end near.

A medium map gives a feeling that it is a complete mission and the end we do not know how long it will lengthen (Create troops to send them away, gigant map, although we have notices in the upper corner, but since everything is new, it is hardly noticeable, etc.)

In this way, we are making steps and we see that the end is near.

Preventing the tutorial from feeling like it's mission complete as happened in this MP Test January,
With what seems like it's going to take a long time to finish, either you cancel it or you keep playing forced with negative feelings.

Force the player to play the tutorial: YES (but it must be short, as I already explained)
Example: we are in a temporary camp nearby base (with our tech buildings) and with a reduced group of units and we are a few meters away from assaulting a base enemy.

---

I hope that at launch, , 

074.Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3 , etc.,
075. Press Portrait of unit UI, focus unit screen,
076. Colors of players in coh3 are random,
078. Tabs of Tech buildings, 

090. ID to Units,

and double F1, F2

These things are essential otherwise it won't be worth going to coh3MP, if coh2MP already offers it.

Thanks

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Mar 14, 2023, 11:24:55 AM

105.Main menu. 

Those 4 main menu backgrounds should look random, like coh1. 

106.UI SP.

It's not an alpha photo (a), it's from the current game.

suggestions:
Imo it should be placed vertically (b),
Let me explain: title above and below the image and below the data and icons.

107. City/location name.

I currently have two airports in the campaign .
I press one and I don't know what it is. There are no differences between one and the other.
No one knows where any city, strategic point or port is from.
When I have 6 or more, How do I know which airport it belongs to?

suggestion:
I hope UI is going to be redone, it should put the name of the location

I just realized it's a long name:
"Monte corvino airfield" should be renamed "Monte corvino"

108. More tooltips. Companies

-Third company (a) ability does not appear in campaign UI. wrong.

- Skills window. Icons (b) in this window do not have tooltips. It is totally flat. wrong.

109. More man power.

In the campaign I am thirsty for MP, turn at turn. Detachments cost MP. skills (repair, heal, patrol, etc). They all cost MP.

Well thought out the economy is better to leave it like this, that it feels like a war and there is a lack of resources.

suggestion:

-Add event (a) that says the amount of resources that has been received and also some phrase, like

It is a period of war and resources are scarce.

This reassures the player and he does not think that it is a glitch in the game.

- those icons (b) are from the alpha. There are better ones in the game. Change them!.

110. Incorrect icons.

(a) Is using portrait version of engineers (in the internal game files 128x128 format italy icon does not exist,

It is repeated with the 128x128 with an African icon).

(b) Is using portrait version of tommies.

(c) Is using portrait version of foot guards.

111. Skill level.

-It still remains (a) veteran levels of alpha. Should be replaced by Skill level (b).
-Veteran star (c) should be removed from company decorators.

112.More tooltips and more. Airfield.

- I have a plane (a) doing recon and it doesn't appear in the slot.
- Tooltips should appear (b) as "Slot free purchase to occupy it"

-Aircraft (c) doing reconnaissance does not appear in the slot or GUC.

113. Attack or reconnaissance. 

Attack or recognition (a), where it is explained that this symbol?

114. Misaligned.

I don't know if the alignment of MP decorators has been implemented in SP. But the boat is seen misaligned (a)

115. Data and portraits are missing

(a) is a correct image. They have a cover and text explaining the unit/emplacement. okay

(b) missing text explaining the unit. wrong
(c) cover and text explaining the unit are missing. wrong
(d) missing text explaining the unit. wrong

116.horizontal reading

How do you read the books? rotated? vertically? If they are 2 or 3 short phrases, there is no problem.

suggestions:

In the case of this letter, it is better that the letter is vertical. Makes reading easier and it's not annoying.

117. Picking up/crewing weapons

(c) coh2 all complete circle lets you pick up flamethrower

(b) coh3 is a mg, picking up area is smaller
(a) coh3 is a gun, picking up area is mooore small

Suggestion: The area should be bigger. Example coh2

118. Add Company to phrase.

When this moment has arrived, I press one of the last two at random, because I did not know that they aregiving a choice I had to load the game further back to see it again and understand it.

suggestion:

add Company to UK artillery delivery to Salerno. Result: Company UK artillery delivery to Salerno.

add Company to Paradrop US Airborne near Salerno. Result: Company Paradrop US Airborne near Salerno.

119. Upgrades icons are the same as troop icons

suggestion:

-Icons should show an arrow or another symbol so that they are not similar to troop icons.

-When you convert grenadiers to jagers/Pgrena, if you have a weapon upgrade, it is not

refundable.

120a. Pause.

+Once the mission is finished and return to the map of Italy. Two things happen at once:

-Rewards window appears.
-Enemy actions (you see the units behind moving)

suggestion. The game should be paused until "exit" is pressed on this screen. 

120b.

+When we finish our turn. Go to "enemy actions" and these do attack our territory
or units the screen does not focus the attack on our units or cities (I think it does not focus on cities).

121. Base icon in decorator.

As you play a skirmish, mp etc. With auto-reinforcement and auto-construction, you don't have to lower the screen to the base.
But once healed, how do you know who is in the field? And those who are at the base?
Because you don't know is which units have finished healing.

And are ready to be return to the battlefield.

suggestions:

Add a house icon in decorators, when are in the sector base.

122. Spawn of units

Coh3 now (a).

suggestion: 

Indicate (b) which side the spawn of units to the field.

123. Well-used windows.

- (a) The smaller title, would allow more space for the last line of 3 icons and thus eliminate the scrollbar.
- (a) The background must be removed and leave the window with transparency.

- (b) The icons can be placed higher up and thus take advantage of those void. Autoresolve, Start battle and Retreat. Can be put in line with the rewards.

And make a smaller window

- (c) There are voids and placement of icons that waste the windows.

These three windows have excessivev voids and icons placement that produce gigantic windows.

In the eyes of anyone this looks bad, an unfinished game.

124. Garrisoned 

In coh3 (a) you have to raise the viewing angle of the screen to see if there is a garrisoned house.

In coh2 (b) you know that a house is occupied.

suggestion:

when you pass the mouse over the house it appears (c), but it must have the color of the player.

125. Pathfinding.

+Coh2 T70 cannot smash objects/walls. These vehicles/tanks can smash items (red cross) and wall (a):

M8scott, Valentine II, Stuart, Crusader II, 8rad, m13/40

It is curious that vehicles cannot crush these objects/walls:

222, Chafeee.

+In coh2, you can click with the mouse behind the vehicle/tanks (b), without using reverse. And the vehicle will go backwards without turning. Something very useful.

In coh3 it is a shorter distance (c) which makes the usual player who comes from coh2,

causes the vehicle/tank turning

In summary, the ability to smash objects should be reviewed on the Chafeee (maybe some more ), which is very clumsy

with these limitations of not being able to smash objects.

The 8rad can smash on objects/walls something curious that a vehicle has this option.

Both the objects/walls should be checked and the extending distance of not using reverse <half screen (d)>

All this allows a better Pathfinding, to avoid those turns more frequently than we have in coh3, more than in coh2.

126. Repair.green symbol

When a concrete bunker is repaired, a healing symbol appears.

127. Banner.

This TVnews banner system should be removed. Looks better in several lines

suggestion: put several lines of text.

128. Show BG

suggestion:Put the mouse on the BG icon and the BG window will appear.

This is like coh2 that you can see commanders when you put the mouse on the icon.

129. Notices and portraits.

This notice/portrait has improved, design, color transparency, etc.

In 1920x1080 (a) resolution hides part of the UI. I don't know if higher resolutions this happens.

suggestion.:

So that (a) does not happen and it looks like some design flaw. move the notice window a bit more

above.

130. Tactical pause

It is a great improvement to the franchise, but there is one aspect that has not been implemented correctly:

Tactical pause icon (a), I have managed to make it appear the first time you use it and then it disappears. 

I think that, has not been tested or abandoned in its performance.

suggestion:

Tactical pause icon  (a) should appear when we press pause and there is a unit that has received

tasks via tactical pause or adding tasks (Ctrl).

This way with the tactical pause UI displayed, we know which units have received some task.

131. Confirm abilities in BG

It's easy to hit any and accept skill accidentally.
suggestion: confirm should appear to accept the ability

132. A better campaign.
In the campaign with the maximum difficulty and it is very exciting.
It is also necessary QoL (if it is not a bug, the rest is qol, really?).
There are situations that it seems that the game continues in the alpha.

Things that add new mechanics or improvements, require some code and resources:
+Tank/AT/AA emplacements in the campaign are many.
Suggestion:
-Add more mgs emplacements. Swap both AT and MG, to force a use of arty,
which provides more variety of situations.
-New content. Add border post, the typical post where there is a booth with two checkpoint gates
to stop vehicles. It would be a very similar emplacements to mg/AT/AA.
-New content. Add patrol. A nemy company stationed.
-New content. Caravan of vehicles carrying supplies. Two or three vehicles in a row,
escorted by troops (inf, tanks or other vehicles)
+I have units inside my airsupremacy and the enemy enemy does
airsupremacy does it on own units and there is no counterattack from either of them.
+Improving companies is something good and addictive, as in any game you need to have your protagonist
to the top of skills.
suggestions: I know there is a long list of new icons. When the new icons are implemented,
looks better, everything fits. Provides more need to be completed the company.
+Maybe there should be a re-release to a big patch, like Anniversary Edition, remake, etc.
The game should be fixing and adding QoL.
Imo I prefer a large patch where more content is added, perhaps in 6, 9 or 12 months.
In SP add companies, it takes a lot of code, many icons, perhaps more than a BG. 

Therefore it is best to add 2 planes and 2 ships to a new content.

Regarding MP coh2 there are currently 14/15 maps in each mode, 3 maps for vs4 would be interesting
and 3 for each mode.
+ Planes and Boats are decorative in SP. There is hardly any reason to use them.
From time to time I buy one, but 95% of the work is done by the companies, what am I going to spend for?
in something that I am only going to use 5%, or less?

Suggestion:

This new mechanic would be to show a circle of planes (like circle recon in MP) and in
3d animation, a plane turning in a circle or it can be three in a row, etc.
-The first thing we see is a circle with a decorator with a question mark.
-press the decorator (a) and see (b), they are unidentified aircraft
-We can send a recon or flare or plane and know what kind of planes they are.
enemy example: 1recon+1bomb+1bomb+1fighter+1fighter+1fighter
enemy example: or it can be three transport and two fighters
-To attack them, we must assign in + slots which planes we send. And which company will receive
those supplies. With a button to "send and to attack: confirm"

+ You can also make these groups to transport enemy supplies.from one city to another. The mechanics is the same only that instead of a circle, it is a rectangle

very long.

+ Groups in the sea, but in the interior with fow. They can also contain airplanes.

-port blocking (as long as we have a second port, leaving one for us to build our own)

boats)

-Lock between capes.

-Accumulation of ships, in the furthest from the sea.

+More cities; More cities in Calabria and northern Italy should be added, so that the campaign is longer.

More bugs and QoL to add them to the Dev-coh list.

Definitely... The italy campaign is good, the current mechanics of airplanes and ships make them almost decorative.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Mar 14, 2023, 9:01:06 PM

Whatever you do, please. make the battle more intense. When a tiger fires a shot, make my screen rattle and make me see the tracer and make it loud. not like its firing a pillow. the sounds of coh3 are the first things that need to change. along with lethality, intensity, animations, effects and immersion. COH2 may have made alot of mistakes but it was on point as far as these things went.

a year ago
Apr 3, 2023, 8:33:25 PM

I advise reading and reading it again, there is a lot of info.

It is best to read a little each day. It's a wall.

133. UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Bug. Need text.

-1 by turn.
-Near friendly unit
-Near enemy unit.
-Encircle Target (Unit that receives the ability, has no symbol on its portrait)

134. UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Buildings under construction. Ghost.

These emplacements, bags, caches, are buildings under construction.

suggestions: should be more consistent with previous CoH games (A)

134b.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Emplacement.vision.

Emplacement give Line of Sight without upgrades. 

suggestions: Would be more with previous CoH games

134c.UI.Italian.Map.Qol: suspended in the air. 

When a emplacement is buildings part of emplacement is suspended in the air. 

suggestions: fix it

135.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Abilities companies

suggestions: Default abilities should be put in the panel, and with smaller size.

135b.UI.Skirimish/Missions. Qol. Features

suggestions: the features should be smaller

136.UI.Skirimish/Missions.Qol. Upgrade to diamonds 

137.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. save.

suggestion.sometimes they cannot be saved. A save prohibited symbol should appear and when opening the menu, disabled buttons.

138.UI.Italian.Map.Bug. Purchase Quere.

You can put it in the purchase queue, regardless the maximum of pop.
  Although later in the next turn, the purchased units do not advance their purchase and we do not exceed the pop.

139. UI.Skirimish/Missions.Qol. Wasted  text and decorators.

suggestions: Here fits more text (a). There are translations that do not fit for this reason.
It is possible to add one more line of decorator (b).

140.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.forbidden

It's easy to confuse the attack UI (a) with forbidden attack (b). 

sugesstions: Maybe use another color (c).

141.Name of port

This is the type of image we see.
But what port and what unit do I make?
suggestion: put port name and tooltip in the manufactured unit

141b.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Purchase Plane and Company. 

In the UI the construction of airplanes is excellent.

suggestions:

Why not take it to companies and ships?
You will have the company or ship with that countdown. People will not buy duplicate companies or ships.
Having that countdown over portrait is positive.

142.UI.Skirimish/missions.Bug. Green Mark

The green mark, does not appear sometimes.

143.UI.Skirimish/missions.Qol. Select Support Abilities.

Suggestions: It must be presented in another way. In my case I opened it once. Because in the early game you have nothing. And I forgot, until in the late game I opened it again.

144.UI.Skirmish Missions. Bug. F1 key.

Hotkey F1 tab in truck,. it does not work. And does not have a portrait

145.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.ability icon. 

suggestions: Add skill icon

146.UI.Skirimish/missions. Qol. Iconsdetachment

These icons do not have enough resolution. 

suggestions: maybe make yourselves smaller

147.UI.Skirimish/missions. Qol. healing icon.
Healing/repair icon, why isn't it in MP?

148.UI.Skirimish/missions. QoL. Better thismark.

149.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Attackmodel3d

To attack, you must do it on the unit/city decorator or the 3d model.
suggestions: It should be possible to attack inside the red circle on the ground.

150.UI.Italian.Map.Bug. missing tooltips health

151.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Airport transfer.

In the image, where is the mouse?
Something complicated. The UI should be improved.

Transfer from port to port. It's a bit clearer, but it should show up somehow. Because it enters through the sea and until we reach where we have the screen, it takes a few seconds and it seems that it has been failed.

152.UI.Italian.Map. Questions.

-What are the shields that are above the name of the cities for? missing tooltips

-What is mvp?.

MVP: I suppose that it is a description of the most effective unit.
In other languages these abbreviations are also used. but it's still confusing.
suggestions: a tooltip should be added or put the complete phrase.

153. UI.Italian.Map. QoL.There is no difficulty anywhere
suggestions:It should show up when you save the game.

154.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Enemy actions
with the last change. It's worst. The letters should be changed to red

155.UI.Skirimish/missions. QoL.Retreat.
Selection of infantry units with vehicles, In coh2 retreat appears and reverses the vehicle. I hope it will be added to coh3.

156.UI.Skirimish/missions. QoL.minimap. Attack area.

-It's a plane attack (a1)(a2)

- It's a katy/shermanwhiz attack.(b1) (b2)
- It's the arc of a mg (c1)(c2)

we see differences between coh2 and ch3

157.UI.Skirimish/missions.Qol.list of players
suggestions: playlist is the list of players, the company should appear

158.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Skins

159.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Backgrounds in Portraits:
The British faction background is being used temporarily in the ships, suggestions:

-A sea background should be made for ships,
-An aerodrome backgrounds for airplanes, airfields.

-A background for hospital
Portrais without a background look bad.

160.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Blue Dot.CannotMove
It has 1 point and appears with a blue circle and cannot move.
suggestion: the blue dot serves as a movement reference, when you can't move that dot should be removed or fixed

160b.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Blue Dot or symbol.
suggestions:

-Bar should appear on ships and planes.
He guided me in case has a blue dot I can make 1 movement.

161.UI.Italian.Map.Bug. Events Queue. Company has been destroyed.

suggestions:
-company has been destroyed. It has been destroyed on detachment by Anzio Annie. 

must be changed "destroyed" by "attacked" (a).
-It would be nice to know the name of the company (b) what receives the attack.
-Events must have the name of the mission or unit destination created.
There are occasions that have several and where do these events come from?

162.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Primary or secondary Mission Name
Montecasino is the only mission where his mission appears

suggestions: It must have the mission name as in montecasino. 

example1: 

The Winter Line

Break the Winter Line

163.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.RescueCanadians. Dont have Tooltip

It is very common that many missions do not have tooltips

164.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Help the Pinned Partisans. Dont have Tooltip 

165.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Break The Gustav Line. Dont have Tooltip

166.UI.Italian.Map.Qol. Break the winter Line. Tooltips should be displayed on another site also

suggestions: It is an important moment and we get to this campaign situation and the three cities should appear on the upper left corner.
It should be shown in another way (instead of optional all 3), maybe capture one first in order and then the second and finally the third.

167a.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Loyalty

Need more tooltips and info, this is how we see the (a) when we mouse over a reward icon.

suggestion:This is how we see the (b) when we put the mouse over the portrait. Giving us information about how they are
and how they proced. This is how we determine our way of playing during the game.
Their story is not necessary, but it is described how they proced, for example, they do not like bomb mission cities, if they like... etc.

when we put the mouse on the loyalty bar (c).It gives us the info (20 loyaly currently) is the loyalty we have with the leader and (50 maximum) is

the maximum loyalty total.

These icons should be changed to the new ones (d)

167b.UI.Italian.Map.Qol.Loyalty. Extinguish The Depot Fire.

There are many primary/secondary quests where we interact with a city,
we get gained/lost loyalty, but no info by tooltips. Need more Info in tooltips.

suggestion:
+In this mission it is necessary add info of city receives damage: -5Valenty +Norton
+It would also be nice to put this type of info in primary/secondary missions where there is loyalty.
+if there is a reward such as a company, ship, for whatever reason, a second line could be added
announcing the reward we are going to receive. In some tooltips objectives and rewards appear,
but they are very rare to find.
+Should be placed in normal non-mission cities:

+There are rewards from leaders, such as ships and planes when we capture ports/airports. It happens that we have an exaggerated number of units that we don't use in the mid-late game:

In this case, these rewards should be changed to create situations where we can use them.

+TOOLTIPS should be standardized to all secondary/primary quests and should have:

·Icon secondary or primary,

·Mission name,

·mission type: secondary or primary,

·brief mission description,

·gained/lost loyalty

·reward

·Imo it is not necessary that the window be so wide.

168.Italian.Map.Companies, Skirmishes, Missions. Troops-Economy
I have finished the campaign, I have a clearer opinion of everything.
Earlier I said that the economy was good. Incorrect. I'll explain it later, but let's see
next thing.

The italy map has abundant content. It is very well scaled, in terms of offering
lots and varied of missions. It is difficult to be doing nothing.

168a.*Early game skirmishes:
Skirmishes are played many times and when you have more than 3 companies or more they are all the same.

Specifically, playing skirmishes from a base by raising technology, the initial feeling is the same.
You always start with two units. Even if you have all 5 companies, there are only two ways to play: as BRI and as US.

For this reason, more freshness is necessary when starting skirmishes. My suggestion is to change the start units, which causes dynamism.
Each change will represent and add more personality to each company, which produces different ways of playing:

+Company airborne US
starting guides and engi

+Company Special Forces. company skills
starting weasel and guides

+Company Armored US
starting assEngi+ jeep

+Company Indian Arty BRI
starting eng and mortar

+Company Armored UK
starting eng and dingo

It also happens often, that during enemy actions. We can have 2 or 3 skirmishes and when we enter the skirmish we do not know what company we have.

I would like to know which company I am playing:

168b.*Company skills:
It is not necessary for companies to have almost all the units, by having less we create a desire to get the rest of the units. And we must reflect which units represent the companies:

+Company Special Forces.
You should not have Chafee, Atgun and Sherman Bulldozer unlocked.
These 3 units must be unlocked with skill points.
As a inf company, it has the ssf commands (which does everything), captain, etc, what else do you want?

+Company Armored US
You should not have unlocked Sherman and Hellcat.
these 2 units must be unlocked with skill points.
As a mechanized company it has the chafee and these 2 tanks are not necessary.

+Company Indian Arty BRI
You should not have unlocked sherman.
this unit must be unlocked with skill points.
As a mechanized company it has the valentine and the bishop.

+Company Armored UK
You should not have unlocked valentine, sherman, archer, and call-in crusader AA.
Valentine is unlocked in Company Indian Arty BRI, so there are differences between the two companies, 

it is better that this one have only the stuart. The AA crusader is pure gold,
that's because it must be unlocked with points.
These units must be unlocked with skill points.
As a mechanized company it has the stuart.

168c.*Scale of Skills of the companies. Skill points for victories:
When you play in a video game (role, Rts, survivor, etc) you go up in your skill tree,
First an ability to use it and then another and use it.
Example: you have a sword and a shield, the next ability is to push enemies with a shield. And you use it.
After a while you get another ability that when pushing with a shield that pushes the enemies more meters, ect.

You don't have this feeling here because you buy what you want. And the icons are not updated.
There is a small sensation that you are scalable.

But not everything will be bad. Because as in all videogames of this type,
You want to upgrade your protagonist to the maximum.
And that is where the addiction to keep playing and playing is. In raising the company to the maximum.

Me having 35 turns and I have the best abilities and units. So it's easy to lose interest in continuing to play.

Find reasons by clearing all the missions until you reach the end.

Where I see a huge detrimen is in the skirimish/missions rewards.
For every autoresolve/play skirimish, you receive 2/3 skill points
Per missions 3 skill points (I think normally 2/3 is offered)

Well, what I'm trying to say is, that the player is being overrewarded and this explains,
because in a few turns you get to have an rewarding in excess of ability points.

Suggestion; You (DevCoh) have to reduce those points for each victory:
+For each skirimish auto-resolve victory, 0 skill points. ALWAYS ZERO.
If you make auto, why give away points?
+For every Skirimish victory, 1 or 2 skill points.
That rewards more to those players who spend their time playing.
+For each mission victory, between 2 and 3 skill points
It does not have to be a 2 or a 3. 

This depends on how whatever the mission and the secondary missions it has. More secondary missions more points.

168d.*Scale of Skills of the companies. Unlock abilities/units:
The most powerful unlocks are units. Whether they are call-ins or units of the latest techs.
Having one of them you crush everything that comes your way.

These units must delayed,so as not to have them so early, in a few turns.

suggestion:
+ultimate tech units (+2):
sheman 4 to 6,
hellcat4 to 6 ,
sheran bulldozer 3 to 5
churchil 3 to 5,
archer 4 to 6

+units for call-in tanks (+2):
churchill 2 to 4,
shermanwhizbag4 to 6,
church price 4 to 6
shermans 4 to 6

+units for call-in doubletanks (+3):
churchill double 3 to 6
double sherman 4 to 7

Medium/heavy tanks should be later.
Being able to take out a medium or heavy tank greatly speeds up the time to finish a skirmish.
Therefore it is something very desired.
Currently the player unlocks 2 or 3 skills each turn. Because do you have too many points.

168e*Skirmishes/missions with easy-game, full resources:
In MP skirimnish/MP games we start with 1 unit and the resources increase as we capture.
We spend resources building and reinforcing troops. often have to wait to have the desired unit.

Now let's go to italy SP skirimnish/missions
We start with a bunch of troops and as in MP we are increasing troops and flow of resources to
as we capture.

But what spending do we have? if we have the troops and just reinforce?
The result is that we have our troops and full resources, because are only limited by the pop of the mission.

This should be limited, at least the flow of resources. Because does it become a easy mission, when
making a few small adjustments it becomes an excellent mission.

example: in a mission with a group of units with zero ammunition (no ammunition flow). We can only
stock up by picking up crates. Isn't this type of mission more exciting and epic?

The traditional skirimnish us with our base scale techs and vs the AI in the same way, they are the ones that have a good flow of resources.

In the vast majority (maybe 70%) of SP Italy skirimnish/missions, where we are provided with troops, we have full resources.

Does this mean that 70% of italy SP skirimnish/qmissions are low quality? No. The missions we found
they are good, very good and excellent missions. But with a good testing/tuning they can be all
or the great majority better than they are now and even many excellent ones.

suggestion:
I can't make a general suggestion, because each skirimnish/mission is a world.
Maybe lower the flow, reducing map points from 10FU to low resource 5FU, and 10MU to 5MU, etc.
Perhaps support more on crates than on a flow of resources.
This of course must be a test.

168f+Skirimnish - Destroy enemy Strongpoints:
Initially they provide us with a bunch of units. A flare is fired over a strongpoint.
And also we are provided with 200MU starting. This allows us to use any arty ability, to
easily destroy any emplacement.

The goal is for the troops to fight, why do we want the troops?
If we have arty or a commander with flares+arty, this mission can be solved quickly.

suggestion:
-The starting MU of 200MU decrease to 100MU.
-Although MU crates are provided, if necessary, more MU crates are added at each strongpoint.
but imo I do not recommend putting more crates.

168g+Skirimnish - Defend Strongpoints.
We must defend 2 strongpoints, so those 200MUs are not necessary, for the above explained reason.
suggestion:
-The starting MU of 200MU decrease to 150MU. (It would be 75MU for each bunker upgrade).
-No need to replace lost troops (players are not kids) . But this goes for all skirimnish/misisions in the whole game.

168h+Montecasino Mission:
It's a general opinion, but there are some missions (not all) that need more AI troops. The number of troops must be reviewed.
More troops or less, both on the player side and the AI side, to make it more exciting and epic.

As said before, the missions we find are good, very good and excellent.
Why this decrease in quality?
The quality decreases due to having a very high flow of resources (we can throw arty and recruit what we want),
and the number of troops (the number of predetermined troops, in some very little cases there are excess).
Those two things will make the mission easy or difficult.
But with good testing/tuning they can become excellent.

In Montecasino, it is a mission that we are going to find many houses/ForwardRetreatpoints,
where we can recover reforcing and healing. Too many posts for so little action.

This mission is a little lower in intensity of action, compared to other epic missions.
In general the action during the mission is okay, but it can be excellent.
In the Montecasino Mission it should be more exciting, more epic. It is a battle that is well known,
should be given more love.

suggestions:
-Hangman's Hill instead of 1 AI mortar you must put 3 AI mortars.
-Add more troops and bunchs of troops on the stairs (a):

-Snake paths. In one of them add mines (B):

-There are a handful of mgs bunkers. Surprisingly without mgs. Add more mgs obviously:

-When we arrived to the last floor of the hill, there should be an animation, entering units
to the ruins of the building, by the allied push:

·The final enemy counterattack is somewhat weak. So in the part where we wait for receive the counterattack, there should be a countdown, to prepare the defenses,
to receive enemies:

With a destroyed medical truck on the top floor that we can repair and use.
The rise of the enemies, it is very possible that they do not reach the last stair, but from the penultimate
they can fire and throw grenades, smoke, mortars, etc.
It must be an epic situation, with three waves, paratroopers falling into the ruins (behind us), etc.
Since it is one of the last missions, there is no problem in putting excess troops.

This must be a mission to reload save of the game (Imo as they should be all).

·When you win, they offer you 4 rewards. It is a moment that you already have maximum resources, all the companies
almost complete. Why do I want those rewards?
My suggestions is to replace them with call-ins. Choose: Churchil US call-in, Canadian US call-in, Australian call-in.
Enjoy the last path with the unique units.
·UI.Italian.Map. How can I "Prevent Monte Casino bombing"? What does it mean? missing tooltips.

168i.+Agnone Mission.Bug: 

Consists of recovering 3 vehicles with a recovery vehicle.
The Secondary mission asks me to repair or capture a German tank and I don't have time.
Is it bugged or not, I don't know. Maybe swap the text "recover" to "destroyed".

169.*Italian Map Resources:
I rectify myself. I have had the port where the resources are received blocked,
Now I see that there are plenty of resources. But a lot.

The problem with having a lot of resources, is that you can spend them on whatever you want.
It doesn't matter that you stay at zero, the next turn you replenish most of them.

Once you have the 5 companies, you don't have big expenses. So the flow of resources allows us
have most of the turns full of resources.

There are secondary purchases such as planes and ships that we have as support.
Then the frequent expense is to repair the companies and bombard weak units.

Looking back at my replays, at turn 35 I have all 5 companies.
What can I buy that have more valuable than a company? nothing.
That is because it is recommended to increase the gap between the purchase of a company and another company.
Give free away companies only in very exceptional cases.

Having the same units for many turns. Practically the whole game, you can do the calculations.

CoHDev, The question is... when do you want the player to be able to make another company purchase?
every 3, 4 or 5 turns or more?

I'm going to think that we want the player to be able to buy 1 company every 5 turns. so in 25 turns have all (yes, I'm being very generous).
A company is worth 250MP 50FU.
Every skir/missi we gain 50MP 50MU 25FUE 1ABILITY.

0 turn
50MP 50MU 25FUE 1ABILITY
50MP 50MU 25FUE 1ABILITY
50MP 50MU 25FUE 1ABILITY
150 150 75 .Each turn we earn that amount. For an average of three skir

1turn. 150 150 75
2turn. 150 150 75
3turn. ship supplies. In this turn we get the supplies

450MP 450MU 75FUE .Every 3 turns we gain that amount. Currently we can buy 1 company every 3 turns.
But let's remember that if we buy the 5 companies, we will receive that amount every 3 turns plus the supply of the ship with zero costs.

All this means that once I make all the purchases, we will have a profit exaggerated. Plus the ship's supplies that we will see later.

This means that in the mid game we almost ALWAYS have maximum resources. And we can spend on repair and bombing.

My recommended numbers would be to be able to buy a company every 5 turns and not have a brutal surplus.
I have done mathematical divisions, estimations and rounding with numbers and in order not to complicate it too much, I will summarize it in:

15MP 15MU 5FU. My suggestion is to reduce the current income (50MP 50MU 25FUE) per skir/missi to 15MP 15MU 5FU.
Now there is a roof for each resource, that is determined by the ports and some cities.
In my case in turn 10, I have a 600MP 300MU 300FU of roof.
So my suggested numbers (15MP15MU5FU) are more reasonable and harder to hit the roof.

169b.+Now the supply ship that comes to us every 3 turns with these resources:

My suggestions regarding these resources:

15MP port is my suggested number (currently one port gives us 50MP which is equivalent to reward of a ski/missi.,
Therefore 15 because it is equivalent to the reward of 1 ski/missi.)
3MU city MU is my suggested number (currently each cityMU gives us 10MU)
1FU city FU is my suggested number (currently each cityFU gives us 5FU)

Yeah, they are very inferior currently resources that I suggest. But you have to think that we earn more playing in skir/missi.
In more advanced turns we get more cities and the resources go off,

reason because at the moment they are touching almost always roof.

135MU cacheMU is my suggested number, it's 3 skir/missi turns (15MUx9skir/misi result135MU).
imo must have a very high cost so that the player in the early game does not
you are interested in upgrade. Looking for the player to upgarde in the mid/late game,

this allows avoid, for example to have 20 cities with the upgrade of Mu, and don't happen like now.

45FU cacheFU is my suggested number, that's 3 skir/missi turns (5FUx9skir/misi result45FU).
Imo high cost so you don't buy in early game)

169c+Abilities costs:
Regarding abilities. Very often I have been with costs kick roof.
So I had no problems with repair and bombing support.

30MP 7FU repair is my suggested number (it's two skir games as currently.
I would add some FU cost to make a FU expense. Really the fuel is hardly used)
30MP 7FU repairtank is my suggested number (it's two skir games as currently.
I would also add some FU cost to spend FU. really the fuel is hardly used)
30MP ship attack (bombardment) is my suggested number (currently costs 100,
They are two ski games. does not change only the setting of price)

30MU Encircle Target (it is a ability that helps us hold back the enemy company)

170.*ForwardHQ, Hospital.
Now the current mechanic for companies is: move+attack+repair.
Move: I move my unit to a city/enemy
Attack: attack a city/enemy
Repair: I repair my company

Why do I analyze these three options?
Because I don't need to stop at any time. I do everything about my company. 

The company It offers me everything I need.

ForwardHQ no need to upgrade and use (now 50MP 30MU). If now I have the resources full.
It's more comfortable for me to spend 100MP and repair, and it doesn't cause me any problems.

The use of Hospital/ForwardHQ in the present, currently it's in every city. Why am I going to use ForwardHQ if 100MP is more cheaper?

One of the problems is that it is in all cities.
It should be in more remote cities, to be reduced to a few specific and well-studied cities.
Hospitals: All must have a ForwardHQ upgrade.
Naples: being the main port, it must have a ForwardHQ upgrade.
Ports: Not all of them must have a ForwardHQ upgrade. If you are near a city/port/airfield/hospital that has it, it is not necessary.

What is intended with this suggestion is that the player spends a few turns/movements going to that city and leave his company for turns repairing himself. 

Example: In Naples there must be one, and in Hospital Montella (of course).
The rest of the cities in that area should not have that upgrade.
The next upgrade ForwardHQ maybe Potenza, etc.

Following my numbers suggestion of 30MP 7FU to repair (should heal 7% health).
My price suggestion is 90MP 30FU for ForwardHQ upgrade (which equals 6 skiri or 2 turns)

Why 90MP 30FU ? Am I more interested in using my company's repair ability? or drop off at a hospital/ForwardHQ two or three turns with no resource cost?
The repair of a unit must be expensive, for the player to be interested in going to a hospital/ForwardHQ.

They are my recommended and indicative prices, perhaps repair should be much more expensive for
have the player go looking for a hospital/ForwardHQ to leave it for 1 or 2 turns.

With these changes we have more mechanics for companies:
move+attack+repair (currently).
move+attack+movetoadvancedhome+wait1turn. (this would be the objectiv)

+hospital (Heal target/aura): 

Currently "Heal target" ability of hospital you do not wait any turn. You use the ability that heals in the same turn.It is something like the repair companies but cheaper.

suggestion:
·First of all, that aura is huge: Reduce it's range.
·The first upgrade "Heal target" from hospital must be changed to an aura. A smaller one, very small.
·The second upgrade: Increase that aura to a greater one (the first upgrade is necessary to upgrade to the second).

So the player leaves his unit waiting several turns.

+Repair/repair-tank hospital.
These abilities should heal companies with a very small percentage. Currently with one use with two you already have health complete.

To avoid this and have the player look for hospital/ForwardHQ and have the company several turns in this area.

suggestion:
Repair: repairs 7% of the company's total health. We can use as many times as we want with cost.
repairtank: repairs 7% of the company's total health. We can use it as many times as we want with a cost.
repairtank: repairs 100% of total health over a city. We can use it as many times as we want with a cost.
FHQ: repairs 15% of the company's total health per 1 turn (no cost, must be inside).
FHQ+1st upgrade: repairs 20% of company's total health per 1 turn (no cost, must be inside aura).
FHQ+2nd upgrade: repairs 25% of company's total health per 1 turn (no cost, must be inside aura).

+Purchase. Port/Airfield
Unlock Battleship
Unlock Aircraft Carrier.
----------------------
Unlock fighter
Unlock Bomber

It doesn't matter which port I go to, in any port I can update and buy the same thing.
All Port/Airfield are copy/paste

In my campaign in a port I have it with all the upgardes and I use it to build/buy.
Why are other Port/Airfield upgrades necessary?

suggestions:
To diversify and make it more dynamic, each upgrade/purchase can be placed in a Port/Airfieldand another upgrade/purchase in another Port/Airfield. 

example: in salerno I can only buy destroyers. In Naples it is next door I can only buy battleships.

This can also be done with companies.
suggestion: To have to buy a company in the city (a)

-There should be an upgrade maybe "wider port" (where Armored Support BRI company, purchase is unlocked)
-In specific cities, (as recommended by hospital/ForwardHQ specific and distant sites)
-An update to be able to buy the companies (maybe the cost of 3 thirds of a total company 250MP 50FU). In addition to capturing the city
you must upgrade to get that carrier in a specific port.
Example: In Bari I only have the upgrade/purchase from the company Armored Support BRIT.

171. Supplied on enemy territory or friendly territory

When we enter enemy or friendly territory:
frienly we win 30, in enemy we lose 10

When you face at enemy that is in friendly territory you have to win
because you have received 30 and the enemy loses 10.

In the early game, it's okay when you have 40 supplies. When you are 90 you can be up to 10turns. Something exaggerated.

It should increase when you have more than 40/50 supplies. What we have now when we exceed 40 must be reduced
in higher stages when being outside the friendly area.

suggestion:
My suggestion is to change the "in enemy territory we lose 10 supplies" to more:
45supply +5 (15 per turn in enemy territory)
60supply +10 (20 per turn in enemy territory)
75supply +15 (25 per turn in enemy territory)
90supply +20 (30 per turn in enemy territory)

example:
we have 45 supply and we enter enemy territory. the next turn we lose 15 supplies.

But how is it possible that with 40 we have 4 turns in enemy territory? and with 50 we have 3 turns?.
With this, what we achieve is to maintain those 3/4 turns. And the player is pending if they are missing for supplies to support with plane.
It is another mechanic to take into account.

-------to be continue ...

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Apr 5, 2023, 7:39:23 PM

I advise reading and reading it again, there is a lot of info.

It is best to read a little each day. It's a wall.

The previous one took me a long time to do, I had to leave it unfinished. This is the other part.

172. SP New content Minor; Mechanics, AI, Crisis, Suggestions:

+ItalianMap.Port blocking: 

This mechanic is in the game, but it should happen more often.
suggestion: When you have two ports. The port of naples is blocked. This allows interrupting the arrival of supplies, so the player
must buy ships in the other port, to send them to the blockade. I have had in my game 1, perhaps 2 or 3 is ok.
Alright. It does not have to be the same port. Use a trick, attack one, then attack naples.

+ItalianMap.Randomization of crates

which can be picked up. This mechanic is in the game, but it should happen more often.
Thus the player does more things than move-attack around the map. I have seen 2 in my game, maybe 4 is fine.

+ItalianMap. Receive more bombardments to player cities.

Have them lower health so that the "Location damage" warning appears.I have had 1 or 2 in my game, maybe 3 or 4 is fine.
This is to have more dynamism. And the player moves there to repair.

+ItalianMap. Now enemy AIcompanies go too deep, lose supplies and disappear.
suggestions: The AI should spend 2 or 3 turns patrolling over a border city
(in other games it is besieging). And finally the 3rd or 4th turn to attack and capture nearby city.
I have had 0 in my game (The AI goes too deep and loses supplies), maybe 3 or 4 is fine.

+ItalianMap. Enemy paratroopers drop over cities that have had a mission, to player play their defense.
2 or 3 cities would be fine.

+ItalianMap. AILanding. Same as paratroppers, assault but landing.

+ItalianMap. There is a lack of AI Companies in cities. 

In the late game the last cities are without enemies.
I guess each city has its AI company, and in early-mid turns they come out to attack you,
with which they move and leave the cities empty. The player reaches the late game and there are empty cities.

+ItalianMap. AI. Lane 

Two separate enemy units, between two mountains. As if they were guard a road as applying for passports.

+ItalianMap. AI.Supply escort.
Two or three vehicles accompanied by a company.

+ItalianMap. AI Invincible assault. 

3 paratrooper companies drop near a city.  The player is far away when this happens. This event may be when player are close to Montecasino, 

because player have all the troops away from other areas of the Italian map.

There are three of them and each one makes their attack and they remove the shield and finally capture the city. 

The three companies capture 2 or 3 cities, without us being able to do anything.

+ItalianMap. Enemy AI is generally garrisoned. 

To make it more dynamic, when in sight of the player, it should go out and patrol and go back in.

+ItalianMap. RTS IA skirmishes. 

At times, the AI will launch a smoke bombing run at the player's base.
And also when we are close to a unit (let's say to make a wall so it doesn't attack.)
suggestions: this should be done when AI have poor health and don't want to retreat.

+ItalianMap. Partisans hub OP. 

They must cost resources or offer their call-ins for cities (choose one of three for a city).

+ItalianMap.QoL. AI when it is defeated retreat a little:

It does not go back far enough and can be attacked again.
Situation: We end our movements and press "end turn" and during "enemy actions" they attack us.
If we're victorious, that unit moves back a bit.
When it's our turn, we can fight that unit again.
The enemy company is weakened, so with an autoresolve we get a simple victory with its succulent rewards.

+ItalianMap.QoL. Cities in FoW.

Cities in FOW have a red reticle or name label or bothat once.
We should only see mission of cities in fow or revealed by recon plane.
What am I going to use recon for? 

imo I think it's better to go blind. This way we can use recon.
We are in unknown lands, we only have the information of the terrain. 

By which increases what is the adventure, the difficulty, the secrecy and desire to continue discovering the map.

+ItalianMap.QoL. New content minor, AI portraits:

When we have had enough turns we always see the usual 3 companies.
Maybe 3 more portraits of enemy companies, to have more variety.

+ItalianMap.QoL. New content minor. cycles day, night, clouds, rain.
Currently the map of italy, the panorama is very good. For more variety and

that you don't have the feeling that the whole map is the same:
·every 3 turns 1 night
·every 9 turns rain and opening of the sky.
Interactivity (do not fly with rain, etc.), perhaps it is more complicated, but at least the cycles.

+ItalianMap. Kids in RTS:
The players are not kids, it is not necessary to replace the valentine or any other troop.
It is better to restart, so that the effort is valued more and the interest to play again is obtained.

Remember: Tactical pause.

172. QoL UI-Main Menu and UI-in Load Games: 

Currently we find the random images style photo and a random rotation. 

Normally any image, book, mobile, TV screen, monitor, etc. we are used to seeing vertically without rotations. 

At the beginning of the game you accept it, but seeing a crooked image is like seeing a crooked painted picture, it becomes annoying over time.

suggestion:
-Random rotation should be eliminated and images centered. (photographic image style that occupies the entire screen with the photographic frame as is now)
-Add more Images, Italy panoramic, Battle Panoramics, mock-up, map models, Art.

During the first year of the first alpha many dev articles were made.

ht tps://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/1551-company-of-heroes-3-art-vision-life-at-war-and-cinematic-realism
ht tps://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/1797-company-of-heroes-3-unit-concept-criteria
With compelling images, panoramic views that leave your mouth open, impressive images of the game.
Perhaps some dev has one in his closet, which has not yet been shown.
I don't understand why they should be behind a dev, on a blackboard or in a drawer, all collecting dust.
Because they should be used for the game. You bring them and put them in the background.

173. QoL UI-Main Menu: 

+Change background: 

Being able to choose to have a fixed one.
Random. We can choose the ones we want to be random.
Each session changes or each time you return to the menu as coh1

+Change badge: 

+Change banner:

+Banner size is excessive:

now the banner is displayed large it should be displayed smaller at the top.

+Windows better and more big:

+Question looby:
·Who is the host of the room? it is not clear
·Estimated time is a deception, better percentage allies or axis as coh2

+Random:

174. New content. Expansion:

The dynamic Italian campaign map has come out one of the best in the entire coh series.
A coop mode would be nice. I don't know if it will be highly requested by the people, but the campaign is at its peak.

Aoe4 has given away 2 factions. Coh-dev is going to give away 2 factions?.
It is complicated, something that raises coh3 again.
For this, the same SP maps would be used, duplicate them adapting the scripts for coop.
It would be changing some 1v1 skirmish maps for 2v2 ones

A coop version is not made on something new, where you spend more resources.
It is done on something already done and finished.
They are maps/codes/art that you have already been to and know well.
You need less time for design and planning.

Mapmaker doesn't touch maps, you have them working for a 3/4th expansion.
Art desing, They are minimal because they already have it done. Most of the art is already done.
What more work has is to modify the map scripts and add some things more to the UI for a second player.

175.*Play Italy map. Aura of influence from Companies.
On the map of Italy, the players start together. On the same beach, (PlayerA and PlayerB) next to each other.

When a player finishes his movement, the blue aura appears (I have made it circulate, but it can
be the white aura that is currently used for movement). This aura of influence has another color,
to the target of normal movement.

The companies are inside it, the aura occupies a width of 2 cities, the example that
I have done it is too big, but it serves as an example of what I try to explain.
As we play we earn aura points and we can expand it.

Players inside the aura can participate in the mission/skirimish, receive supportof the other player's planes and ships.

In this way the two players will try not to move away.

Ports, Airports, cities shared. Purchase of planes/ships/companies is individual.

If there is a player who has out the aura, he cannot help the other player. Therefore the player

who starts a mission/skirimish should play it without the other playerB. 

The other playerB will be able to observe mode or do another action, such as go to another city and capture it if you wish.

We can have other companies (PlayerA and PlayerB) in another area further away and thus have more options
with another aura.

There are no company limits, we can have breadth on the map, having several distributed companies.

176.*Play RTS skirimish/missions

When entering the same RTS skirimish:
PlayerA works like now, through techs and their call-ins.
PlayerB is more limited. When using the same map, if it is small it cannot be placed other techs.

In which he gets a truck and uses units via call-in from his company.
If they are RTS skirimish, in some we start with a bunch of troops and both have call-ins.

177.*Play italy map. New tab.

On this tab (a), is an influence bar (b). with 100 levels.
Each game won coop, we receive the same rewards and also the new ones influence points for both players. Each company has its tab.

There are also support units (c). On small maps we do not play as a host,
We will not have techs and we will have to play as support. In (c) we will choose which units we will have as support.
With influence points we can unlock more.
At the start of the game, the company has 3 slots (ambulance, riflemen, engineers).
As we earn more points we can choose to spend it on the aura or on support units.
We can unlock a 4, 5, 6 slot to play as support.

178.*Fun. gameplay. Opinion.
The fun of this coop mode, is that one player enters as a host and the other enters as a support,
with their call-ins support the host.
And this choice of host is decided by both players, whoever enters a city first is the host
and the second enters support.

In this way I think it is better to give away the coop campaign.
The game will grow in more content, this would be free. And the doors would be opened for the DLCs (of companies).
The Devs would have more time to do the companies. Also the BGs for MP. And everyone happy .
Players would know what is coming during their testing.

To test a second player would be necessary, but there should be an option to
change player, like in a mission you can change companies.

Most of the attention DEVs are going to coop, but single should be upgraded.
By bringing all the QoL of the MP and the vast majority of balancing.
and add some small mechanics previously suggested.

Bringing tactical pause to coop is difficult. Is the only big problem.

179.*New content. SP. more companies:
The companies are currently focused on terrestrial. And if more come in the future, they will also be terrestrial.

Suggestion:
-Air/ship companies should be made.
-Currently, to develop a company, many resources are used, such as:

to make a company you need 18+15+15 new icons and abilities.
But for air/ship companies, just use the main panel (a). So it is reduced time and resource cost.

And these companies could be added to a port or airfield. Static, out of moves.

With the new Portraits and instead of detachments, they are replaced by updates such as:
* Add +1 slot airport/port
* +20% aircraft range
* -10% use of MU abilities
* Add +1 slot on aircraft carriers
etc

-my suggestion; COHO icons use the same icon with an I, II, III symbol. Maybe this will save a lot
time even if you change the name of the ability, it may be the best option.

not all icons, but some

181.*Africa. Balanced, Troops, Economy:

1st. Mission.
-All high and medium resources must be low resources.
-At the end of the mission we have a retreat point and FHQ, we wait for the enemy. By having these supports nearby, 

the three waves must have some more troops. It becomes a more interesting and exciting mission

2nd. Mission
-this area needs more stationary people:

-In this mission repair the tiger is key. Maybe, blocked the repair until reaching the final sector area.

-Mission with disappointing ending. You kill all the tank escorts and they give you the victory mission, 

but you don't have time to eliminate the churchill. So it's too easy.
suggestion: maybe hide a 13 damaged motor vehicle somewhere. So you can face with the churchil

3rd.Mission.Gazala

-these areas needs more stationary people:

-Defending the position is easy vs the infantry. Because we have an advantage with the terrain.
suggestion: imo. maybe add more time 3rd wave defending (and more troops in this).
-Initial 16MU resource, where we have to defend this ok. Rest change to low resources.
-Initial flow +467MP decrease to 200MP
-Secondary mission. Recover tank. Give as a gift unlock slot call-in flametank.
-From capturing the first important point. You receive continuous attacks from mobile tanks. Two last important points, there is only 1 tank.
-1st final wave. very very loose.
-2nd final wave. very loose.
-3rd final wave. loose (here I repeated for the second time. It has a bit of tanks.)
-4th fine wave (at the final waves. there is too much time and so few troops) add more troops and time.

4.Mission.
This mission in general is fine. When I received the vehicles, it is a very fast mission.

suggestions:

-Here the problem is in the row of vehicle tanks.

If the first one stops/damaged, the others wait behind or advance more slowly.

suggestions: swap 1 row of vehicles for two rows of vehicles.
-Maybe add HT with troops guardisioned in the rows.

5.Mission.
all ok

6th Mission

-You have to capture 3 trenches. Why not put 3 as main?. 

-When we have the HQ, crates of MU, FU are not necessary. Eliminate.
-Berta convoy, add 2 more tanks.
-Casar convoy takes a long time to arrive. suggestions: less time waiting.

7.Mission.
-Mission has start resource flow, Why? you have the necessary troops and an ambulance.
-The best thing to do, here is to remove the medical truck. In the second point you have to heal.

And you can  call-in bersarieri if you lose troops
-Bersagierni cannot pick up weapons. because they come with an update.

8.Mission.

-These areas needs more stationary people:

part1:

part2:

-All high and medium resources must be low resources. For everywhere and the whole map
-first part. more stationary enemy troops infAT and ATgun
-second part. more stationary enemy troops. inf, mortar, mg
-third part.1 wave. keep deir el sein. more inf and more time the wave.
-third part.2 wave. keep deir el sein. a little more inf and more time the wave
-third part.3awave. keep deir el sein. a little more inf and more time the wave 

various:

-Secondary missions what do you win? In Italian map you receive more supplies. But what do you receibe here?
-Sector of African map. I would like to be able to play the separate missions as coh1.

imo I like a small sector of the map where all the missions appear. And once the mission is over, 

a point and the name of the mission appear. With 5 stars; The first is for passing the primary mission, the second for the secondary mision, the rest are for the second difficulty.

The image is the simplest, but a map and the points and names of missions are seen better, they rebel when you finish the mission:

-In some missions at the end there is a zoom out and turn the camera. This should be added to all missions, to make the missions longer.

-There are units that are mobile and leave their position abandoned. In some missions there are not many units by abandoned.

-There is a surplus of resources. if you lose any troop, you can replace it immediately.
That is because it is convenient to lower the resources, in addition to the fact that the player can build caches
-Difficulties:

Coh3 have a tactical pause, there is no problem for raising the difficulty.

I've bought a game and I want it to be at least not easy, but not very difficult either.

There are 2 missions that I have restarted due to their difficulty.
I've played the last difficulty of all. I think africa campaing should have 2 difficulties:
·normal: with all the changes that I suggest.
·difficult: normal+vet3AI and without saving.
The rest of the difficulties is to complicate. Maybe it won't be necessary so many 

and give better quality to two. At some point another difficulty can be made.

182.*Response speed. Transition animation to animation
Playing the campaign and Africa a lot, it happened to me that after many hours played, 

I went back to coh2 to test some details. I was amazed with the started unit.

The response from that unit was faster than what he was used to in recent weeks. 

The unit moved to my response. Something that surprised me and pleased me a lot.

example to detect this: when you press right, you wait a few seconds for it to go to that direction and without letting it reach its destination,
quickly press left. 

There are tenths of a second, who makes animations or is late the answer.

Doing the same in coh3 tank rotation looks much better.

following my example:
in coh2, Has anyone seen that members of a squad accelerated?
in coh2, maybe mgs... some members were accelerating and others walking normal?

We may think it's a bug, the engine is like that, but the feeling is better with this acceleration.
That is appreciable by any player. In coh2 you press the portrait twice and it focuses on the unit
on the screen. And here you press right and then left. And you can see how this acceleration happens.

suggestions: 

Maybe coh3 have to speed up those animations to get those milliseconds as coh2.
In coh2 that ultra acceleration is something abrupt, with the zoom close.
This in coh3 is minor acceleration, so the movements are smoother.

Imo prefer coh2, I want a good response speed.
This in coh2 applies to any movement that the player introduces in all units,
they are shooting and immediately giving him another order, etc.
There are movements that this animation acceleration cannot be applied, such as the setup of mortars, mggs, etc.

interrupt the transition from animation to animation, in this type of games it is used a lot.

That is to say, cutting the animation so that another one appears, is something that must be addressed, 

because the units look slow and unsafe at the slowness that this mechanic in coh3 proposes to us.

And what I wonder... does this happen when an animation starts?

Are there milliseconds from the user's response to when the unit starts to move? who knows.

Cohdev, please fix this, speed up everything.

183.*Roadmap.
Maybe it wasn't time to launch the store. Day of the launch was the key day.

the roadmaps are few differences to other games:

suggestions:

-The last roadmap has been almost complete. In this aspect I am happy.

-The priorities, however high they may be, have to be in the "production time" of the devs. 

Perhaps this is something that is not talked about, but there are priority things that take more time. Maybe devs should be put in roadmap for the users knowledge.
example: replays, ratings, observer mode; We have this on the list in the fourth quarter of the year. In this way, no one will ask for them anymore, seeing it on the roadmap.

I do not say a date, but for the user to calm down.
-"Surprise factor", it is something good and very grateful for the users, but I would reserve it for important content.
-Colors of players, it is better to clarify that it is something provisional, it is as if you are lying to the user. And user will get angry. It is better to know the truth.

-In late coh2 balance was made via mods. People saw that there was some method to correct the balance. Not fixed balance, but if anxiety. And it worked.
-Imo these months focus qol, fixes. Maybe add some qol, highly expected fixes like weapons, replays, observer mode, etc.

184.*Suggestions.Maps.Old.COHO.

It was a game that you played and earned items, which you put on your troops, which increased/decrease his stats.

The bulletins are something similar, very reduced and limited.

The challenges is something that is intended to replace the bulletins in coh3.

In MP, there was 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 nothing new in this, but there was a lot people who played 4v4 team games days in a row, 

non-stop (one day a couple of hours). 

By the way there was lag.

It was a huge technical inconvenience. Today thanks that problem was also in coh2 and it was fixed, we no longer have relic lag in any game.

In the case of maps there was an average of 4 maps in 4v4 and 4 maps in 3v3.
In my case, most of the time I marked the 3v3 and 4v4 starting search.
For what immediately entered the game, the combination of 3v3 and 4v4 added 8 maps.

We need maps. To save time, more converted from coh2 to 3
maps like L'Aquila and Gazala and steppes

It was coh1 mixed with rewards after each match and troop customization, 

so it was a lot of fun.

It was a game of maximum playability and fun. There is no coh in the entire series that beats it in these aspects.

COHO is at the top. What conclusions can be drawn to improve coh3.

Bugs, Fixes and QoL.. yeah, should be prioritized, as we know.

During the development of this post I found out about the great epic failure, which saddens and disgusts me.
Which are huge that should be in the top priorities.

And yes. I also want to observe mode, replys, ect. But I see that it will take longer in the kitchen

Today what it feels like to play in COH2 is the best of the moment. And part is by (182).

suggestion:
182.*Response speed.
When you have these types of games, what you want is a good feeling of movement, quick responses. you don't want something slow.
Most users are unaware of this. Acceleration should be added between animations.
This buff is something that will match coh2 in its playability. not reaching it coh3 will be inferior.
076. Colors of players in coh3 are random,
we continue with the same
074.Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3 , etc.,
Good job, I hope it is by default.
075. Press Portrait of unit UI, focus unit screen,
even he coh1 has it.
078. Tabs of Tech buildings,
great qol that is used during the game
090.ID to Units,

this also integrates with steam
Double F1, F2

super useful
Tech upgrades should be global

Currently we only see upgrades and constructions when clicking the specific tab.
we should see any troop builds or tech upgrades should be seen in the list on the left.

Thaks Dev-CoH. gg

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Apr 17, 2023, 10:59:07 AM

185_01. WBessence. Mirror tools. 

There should be a mirror tool. Where you can invert objects. With this we have more variety of entities

185_02. WBessence. link. Help on WBessence, should have a link to the wiki

185_03. WBessence . News entities. Animal skeletons
There should be animal skeletons, such as camels, oxen, elephants, etc.

185_04. WBessence. preview. 

Object Browser. The entities (cubes) should be seen in a preview, in Object Browser

185_05. WBessence standard names
When you put a bunker on the sector base, you don't know how far the arc goes. You have to go into the game and go back to the WB and fix it. To avoid this arc should be shown in the wb

185_06. WBessence. There are 8 transparent splines.
I think they have to contribute something, maybe speed, coverage?
add it to the wiki, what is it for
art\scenarios\textures\splats\gameplay_modifiers

185_07.WBessence. "player ownership coloring". 

This from coh2 should be in coh3

185_008.WBessence. wiki point of caputre circle.

In the wiki when the post is moved there is a capture circle

How do I see it¨?P

185_009.WBessence. Bunker. Arc should be shown.
When you put a bunker on the base, you don't know how far the arc goes. you have to go into the game and go back to the WB and fix it. to avoid this arc should be shown in the wb

185_010. WBessence. Bunker with 50% arc range .

There should be another bunker with 50% arc range. This for 1v1 is very useful.

185_011.WBEssence.Grid.

-When you start to paint and put objects the initial grid, it stays hidden.
suggestion: This should be able to be chosen; gb_grid_light

-suggestion: this other grid, should be able to be chosen; interactive map

185_012.WBessence. FoW.
Every day you learn something on the wb. My map didn't have fow, I spent a while wandering around until I could correct it.
It should be added to the wiki: until you have an atmosphere, the fow does not appear

185_013. WBessence. Splines. This is a very common bug in the wb. A spline wall, should have two states 0 or 1 (good or not).
Here we see that the wall looks weird.

185_014.WBessence. Gray selection. This gray selection should have a blue color because it is a more visible color.

186.UI. QoL. Focus Vehicle Disable. When Flak36 is planted, it does not have "Focus Vehicle Disable" enabled. Which makes it attack infantry units.

187.UI. QoL. Bar.  Bar (a) should be like bar (b) 

188. UI.Qol. The UI is out of grenade range and the green symbol must be changed to another prohibited

189. Challenges and Skins.
What we have now, and probably this is what we will receive:
-Challenges. The forecast is that we will have tuning every month or x months until the style desired by the users is found.
-Skins. I guess every 3/4 months new skin budles, to supply War Bonds and merit. By the way
Next month May we should receive new budle skins.

189a. Challenges
Imo it is necessary that we make a reflection.
AoE games, its game system the harvest, construction and attack / defense. It is more gentle in the actions.
In combat games the style is different, there is no harvest time, there is no construction time, his major focus is attack/defense.

Take challenges of aoe4 and for example build 5 mines, or destroy 50 tanks. They are not bad/good, but the player don't have gentle time on some tasks, like in aoe.
The user can't spare seconds in making challenges and letting him get you out of your way of playing. Coh3 is much more intense than any aoe.

Suggestion
Challenges should feel useful, practical, and not interrupt the player.
For the daily challenge, it should be counted by time played.

example; I am going to use simpler numbers, for this example:
I play several match accumulating time played (20 minutes ski/miss in SP.italy, 15minutes missionAfrica, 35minutes in MP),
when I exceed 120 minutes (2 hours), I receive 100 Merit.

189b. Skins
I was surprised that skins were offered for merit. Because it's a really expensive thing to do to give it away.
This is what I will explain better:

You have to spend time planning, designing and testing, specifically for each skin.
I don't see CoH3 getting skin budles every 3-4 months. In 4 months, can you imagine announcing new challenges?
It is unsustainable for the company. So I prefer that resources be dedicated to factions, BG, companies, maps, etc.

So I don't see the point of giving them away,
I always thought that badges, fateplates, etc. were going to be given away. which is easier to cook.

my suggestion:

Use badges, fateplates. Similar to aoe4 style. (imo in coh3 95% the challenges should be badges and fadeplates)
For example the jackal, you can make 6 types (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, conqueror),
This is easier in 2 months to offer it as a reward.

Example: Jackal-badge cost 20,000 Merit (this can be earned for 2 months),
for a player to play many hours, earn merits and receive this badge.

A person who has a conqueror-badge will never take it off. He would be proud to spend those 20,000M

189c. Sumary; Challenges, details, examples

The best thing is that they are passive challenges (barely player interaction), some examples of Challenges:
-If there can be specific challenges, like playing a 1v1 game with which you receive a certain amount of merit.
-Challenges for SP, that is, where you can win them and not allocate your attention time. How to play
"SP_Italy ski/missi", "Skirmishes vs AI", "Arranged PVP". playing any of these gives us Xmerit.

The two examples that I have given are very simple, and ridiculous. Any challenge can be ridiculous,
because doing a specific action during the game doesn't look right, at least in MP. In SP modes
and vsAI you have time to perform some action, like placing x mines.
For what imo the best thing is that there is a bar that accumulates our time played and rewards us.

In aoe4, this type of release is several days or 45 days long.
my suggestion is that coh3 be every 2 months.

How about 6 items for 60 days?... the challenges are the same, only the prize (items) changes.

Short suggestions:
-After those two months, the cost of the items multiplies, because new items enter (fade, plates, maybe 1 couple
skins or tech skins). Focus 95% fade,plates.
-Game finished (if the user leaves it does not count time), the time is added to the time played bar.
-Games of less than 4 min do not count.
-Also this time played "SP_Italy ski/missi", "Skirmishes vs AI", "Arranged PVP" are counted.
This is how all users participate in the challenges.
-Rules of challenges. There must be a tooltip or some place where the rules of the challenges are explained. At the moment
the rules of the challenges are said via patch (they don't use mods, don't use tuning packs, etc).
-These 6 items do not interfere with the well-known Ranked Team icons, which are the usual ones from coh1 (ribbon and stars).
-Daily Challenge:
1stBar of 2 hours=100merits
2ndBar of 2 hours = 250merits (when you complete 1stBar, it starts with what the total is 4 hours)
3rdBar of 2 hours = 500merits (when you complete 2stBar, it starts with what total is 6 hours)
etcBar Devs can play with hours and merits, to reward the player for their time in the game.
In this way, win or lose is rewarded.
-Weekly Challenge (boosts):
Two days in a row=x1.5 Merit. (I must have some merit in some daily bar, and I get 1.5 merit on the third day)
three days in a row=x1.7 Merit.
four days in a row = x1.8 Merit.
Example: if it is your second day that you play, you receive x1.5 merit, because the player will have an interest in continuing to play,
to get the precious merit and get those ultra expensive items.
-Most people play Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Why restart in the middle of a weekend? Here in the UE it is Saturday night.
Dev-coh put it monday to tuesday, the weekly restart or you control a daily day in the office.
-When you finish the Italian/African campaign you should be given a badge and fateplate. This would be a challenge and does not give merit and
I should put it on the challenge list. Users see it and motivate them to play the campaign.

191. Game Engine.
Following the previous description of section 182.
If the units have a slower response to our orders, that has a name... latency.

It's sad that a new engine has these kinds of issues.

193. Need maps

In coh2:

-During the beta in 4v4 there were only Steppes.
-July 23, 2013 At launch I had these maps for 3v3 4v4
(4-6) Oka River
(4-6) Rzhev Winter
(4-6) Rzhev
(6-8) Steppes
(6-8) City 17
(6-8) City 17 Winter
-In 5 months the wb and (6-8) Lazur Factory
-In 6 months (6-8) Hill 331
-28 Mar 2014 Western Front and more maps entered (4 for 4v4)

In coh3: 
We have two maps changing random positions.
First few times it's cool. But in a short period of time the sensation of playing the same thing is continuous.
There have to be at least 8 4v4 and 8 3v3 maps, for this to not appear.
Reminiscing on the launch of Western Front (11 months after the release of coh2),
We surpassed the digit with 9 4v4 maps. They were unbalanced, but it changed everything.

I have already experienced this with coh2 we will be 12 months (or more) with frustration.

What I want to go to is that there will come a day when this happens. we will have Qols and Fixes that become integrated,
And then the following will be... maps, maps, maps

suggestion:
When the 3rd 4v4 map arrives, L'Aquila, Gazala maps should be integrated to 4v4.
No doubt he best SP maps are made by coh3Team,
No doubt the best MP maps are the ones from the cohmmunity,
The contests are good, but it's hard for 3v3/4v4, since it takes a long time on such big maps
The ideal is to open an official thread, pick up feedback, changes, complete maps to add them.

Thanks. gg

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
May 2, 2023, 3:13:14 PM

194.DAK

Dev-coh has made the best faction of all coh3; DAK.

It's hard to believe, because it's not true.

Dev-coh can be proud of making the top 3 factions in the entire coh saga. 

They have many openings, different ways of playing and in general there is a certain balance, and whichever you choose, any of the three can make a great game.

I am not going to extend, this is a brief request for changes in DAK. There are already a huge amount of theats spreading on DAK.

-Dak in his early is linear:
It reminds me a lot of riflemenCoH2. For a long time you have to forcefully use riflem until the next tech.
Imo lowering 25FU T1 to 15 like the others would help a lot to avoid that linearity.

-DAK in general, units are weak: What forces the encouragement of "combined arms".
And already counting on the combined arms it is still weak.

There are players who dominate the faction, but in general it is a difficult faction to play.

It happened in coh1 PE, the team wanted to do something special. And it also happened in coh2 OKW and DAK in coh3.

This weekend I played WehR, 20min queue for 13 minutes, played.
We can see as a reference (although it is not an exact number) that There are many players who displace to WEHR 

Always playing the same faction in the axis is monotonous

This Sunday at rush hour, In 4v4 8763WEHR-7143DAK=1620 WEHR, 3v3 1397, 2v2 939

There are many people who have the WEHR faction as a preference in the axis. 

It's like the colors, I like red or blue, no, it's because the WEHR faction is much more viable.

Although there is an increase in the queue, there are several factors, and a small percentage is due to the peculiar design of DAK and to avoid this people go to WEHR.

195. Video. COH3 - Console Edition
You can see better quality and much better animations, explosions,
Suggestion: make the videos for each faction/ALL and replace them on steam

196. Unit Design

There has been talk about generalist or specialist units.
specialist units is seen in some units.
the generalists are many and unnecessarily.

I am going to make an example that is valid for everything:
a mortar has the normal barrage (offensive), smoke (defensive) and its veteran ability flares.

Mortar, no matter what faction you choose. This style is correct and should be standardized.
We find units with more offensive, defensive and veteran skills.
-GrenadiersWERH; they have sprint and first aid kit, merged. Yes, they should have it, but one per vet and perhaps the other two via BG or upgradetech.
-RiflemenUSA; has BREACH. This should be via BG or upgradetech.

-M3 USA, upgrades are stupids, because I can do it wherever I want, the mechanized support center offers me those three vehicles.

-Elite units (they have excellent hp, dps, good grenades) and also has camo. This ability (camo) could be given through BG or upgradetech.
-Units with 2 offensive grenades, should have a shared cooldown

-There are units that capture quickly. This harm fast capture BG abilities. Should be reviewed.

-BRITs.BG. ML4.2INCH Heavy Mortar. Has flares and a vet1 ability (airburst barrage) which is the same as ability (Offmap AirBurst Barrage) in BG.
-BRITs.BG. Churchill Black Price. This tank should be saved for another BG. And you can put exclude between Churchil or CrusaderAA. Any ability to replace the empty.
-USA.Jeep. Selfrepair. Should be getting via Mechanized Support center.
-USA.Hellcat. Flanking Speed. Should be vet1 ór Mechanized Support center.
-USA.ATGun. Armoring-pierzing-rounds Should be vet1 ór Mechanized Support center.
-WERH.Kettenkrad. Quick scan and have vet1 camo. Should be upgradetech.
-WERH.grenadiers. Squad merged Should be a ability BG or upgradetech
-WERH.PG,PJagger: Breach. Should be a ability BG or upgradetech.
-WERH.BG. Fuel Seizure ability. All inf 5 FU per capture. imo harm another mechanic. Why make caches?
-WERH.BG. lg40 miniATg should be changed for AAemplacement. And saved lg40 miniATg for another BG.

-WERH.Hulldown. DAK has the tanks are the weakest. This ability should be for DAK via BG or from the armory/upgradetech 

-DAK. BG. It has semovente and Carro Armato. One tank should be saved for another BG or the Italian faction. And maybe put the hulldown ability occupying that empty.
-DAK. PG.AssGrenn: Combined arms, has another one on VET1. Should be a ability BG or upgradetech.
-DAK. motorcycle. Binoculars. has another one in vet1. Should be a ability BG or upgradetech
-DAK. AssGrenn; Breach. Should be a ability BG or upgradetech.

Thanks.

9 months ago
Aug 16, 2023, 11:41:17 PM
capiqua wrote:

NICE WORK, GOOD POINTS !!! RELIC SEE THIS!

8 months ago
Sep 5, 2023, 10:37:40 AM

0197. Custom mode and Challenges

In Custom mode, press default settings, it does not do a complete reset.

It is frustrating to play a game and not receive the challenge.
I don't know if it's due to incorrect settings or the challenge that doesn't work.

suggestions:
The default settings should return to the standard setting.

The challenges topic, as it is designed now, is going to be somewhat complicated for the player, because sometimes players do not understand each other and something else is done that is similar and causes frustration.

IMO I've always thought it would be better to reward time played.
Eliminate all challenges and have a time bar... play longer, more merits.
I refer you to my suggestions (189c.) We need Challenges - Part II

0198. BG_Tool

+BG_Tool Issue Close:

It is the same tool, but one of them has issues, when we have to choose between the three BGs (a).

-The x to close is minuscule, ultra small. It should be replaced with a button left side of confim.

It would be on the same line to open, confirm and close. It is much closer to clicking with the mouse.

-Here the hotkey does not work to close "escape" and we must press a lowercase x.

This doesn't happen when we have chosen BG we can use "Escape" (b).

+BG_Tool.
Size and dimensions are perfect. In general it looks very rough and it seems that the tool is made of another type of menu.

suggestions:

-It should be more transparent and the black margin eliminated or smoother in style from the (Attack:Skirimish window).

-The confirm button should be changed to the same style and white color as SP (Attack:Skirimish window).

I don't understand why in SP windows you can see the background and in MP you can't see it. Why?

+BG_Tool. Confirm button.

It only comes out to confirm between the three commanders.

There are times when you press accidentally and you have to spend the entire game with that decision.

suggestions:

-Confirm button should appear on each BG purchase, this way I can select one or deselect as I like and then press confirm.
So the Close/Confirm button would only serve to close the BG_tool

+BG_Tool_a. Number 0 and rhomb.

My suggestion is that this number should be size 46x46 and the yellow rhomb behind 40x40. (dimensions are an example of what I am trying to explain )
So we would stop seeing 4 initial gray squares,
we would see 3 gray squares and a yellow rhomb. This way it looks better.

+BG_Tool_b. Number 0 and rhomb.

In both coh2/3 the numerical limit is 32 BG points.
suggestions: These numbers should be made transparent after having obtained all the skills/units possible.

+BG_Battlegroups Screen

Suggestions:

Perhaps someone has realized and view that those icons are extremely small for the heads of the BGs.

The large image of the BG should be used in each table head and not the 64x64 icons

0199. UI. smallest classification. Player Profile Information
The classification occupies the entire screen.

Suggetsions: A good idea is to have it a size like the challenges window that are more compact.

0200. UI class list of match icons groups iii Ranking Tiers
There should be a help question (?) where the list of groups appears.
Like https://coh3stats.com/other/ranking-tiers

0201. Ride

suggestions: There should be a time/cooldown bar when mount/dismount a tank
It would really help a lot

0202. Mortars Balance
The parable of the mortar projectiles is very low, so when you are near a house, they hit the house before finishing their destiny.
suggestions: There should be an overhaul like there was with the Planes

0203_a. Store

Those buttons look ultra small, make them bigger or be able to use the keys like in the scrool bar in the same store.
Leaving them defective doesn't look good.

I love the (b) buttons of the alpha (yeah, I know they come from the aoe4),
Just make them thick (in height) and they are ok.

The edges (b) of the alpha, are the best of all the alphas, betas, 100alphas coh3, we have had.

0203_a. Store Details.
There is a function in Windows, File Explorer that allows you to view images, in details, large, medium, small, etc.

suggestions: When there are a large number of skins, it would be a great idea to have an option of see the skins in details (like Windows File Explorer). 

This is something that we also have something similar in coh3 in Match-Stats.

I want to see them in size like in the current store and also in details such as match stats.

example:

[64x64icon] [item name] [faction] [store Warbones price] [meritsprice or own]

This way we can see 2 and 3 columns of skins

0203. MP. Loading process in Phases

+Phase 0. Waiting times.

There will always be a waiting period. But it can be sweetened a little, so that it is not so frustrating.

Actually the first few times of a session are bearable, as we add matchs, it is highly suffered.

Suggestion: The game, during the search for players, should let us navigate through the entire menu, be able to open Challenges, Skins, BG, Classifications, Mods, store, the future Newsfeed. 

Except SP and Replays, which are highly charged.

DEVs, Do you think the player will have any negative feelings being able to open all those menu sections ?

The elements (a) should be visible in ghost effect (it is transparent)
and cancel/search button should look as it is (opaque). 

Background with black veil.

Example: That is, I am matchmaking room, I can go to any section of the menu and in the part at the bottom, I am continually seeing the ghost numbers and the cancel/search button, in case I want to cancel it.
If I change any Skin or BG, a warning window will appear.

*replays below in 0203, I explain in more detail mini-replays

+Phase 1.

coh3 "game starting in" (countdown 10 seconds)
coh2 has a few seconds to (please wait)

In both games there is a waiting phase.

Case1: In matches where we have our complete teammates and complete enemy, this screen does not appear
or it is ultra fast and imperceptible by the player.

Case2: In 1v1 sometimes a countdown from 10 appears. And it's something that doesn't make sense, if you have already found your opponent. 

The two players are on a screen 10 second wait. Does anyone see sense in this?

Case3: In large team games this countdown starts sometimes from approximately 7s,
this is the same situation as in 1v1... Does anyone see any sense in this?

suggestion:
In coh2 a small window appears with "please wait". And that window remains a few seconds that the game deems appropriate.

Curiously, in coh2 there is no player presentation as shown in coh3.
In coh2 they load the nicknames, in the chat.
Perhaps this would be better to avoid unnecessary loads.

Let's go back to coh3, where DEVs should eliminate that 10 second countdown and leave three dots in a row.
When you have finished the internal process, you should move on to the next phase. 

For the player all this would be a few seconds.

I would add a beep if a match has been successfully found.

+Phase 2. Assigning teams.

This phase is meaningless. I suppose there will be internal instructions, but the player does not
needs this transit screen, it should be eliminated and go to phase 3 directly.

+Phase 3.

Here we sometimes have an issue: In large team games, some nicknames by to slot assignment, they change to the right side (team2).
And the nicknames are in the correct place, but will be displayed incorrectly, banners, badges, etc. Because they are on the left side.
A little mixed that you don't know what teammates you have.

Suggestions:
-In this phase you should see the minimap, yeah DEV... the one from Phase 1, therefore you already have the code and it is easier to implement.
-And as it fights against waiting times, the BGs should be able to be seen, similar to coh2 with commanders.
-And if possible, the associated colors of each player should be shown, and thus see them during loading.
It would be adding some interest so that the player stays in front of the screen.
-This phase, we have random backgrounds and tips. I don't see it suitable for a charging process.
The objective in the loading processes is to load a lot of information in a short time
And the ideal is a static *background, let's avoid adding more weight.

-There is a beep (unit construction or similar), this sounds when bar finishes loading (yellow). 

This works as a warning to the player. This beep must change to another one.

*background in section 0204.

+Phase 4. Black
coh1: no sound
coh2: black screen for a few seconds. Game start with a beep
coh3: black screen for a few seconds. Game start with a beep

In all games there is a termination process which is a black screen that lasts a few seconds and immediately we have the game screen.
This phase is accepted by everyone, that is correct.

The coh3 game start beep, don't touch, is great.

In reference to the beeps, my idea is there should be three.
1st Phase 1, where the opponents have been successfully found. And this beep is gratifying, because if we are distracted, 

it tells us that the the countdown has finished (yeah it is 20 minutes for some or most).

2nd. Phase 3, when our loading ends. Also, like the previous one, it notifies us of completion of the load.

3rd Phase4. where we exit the black screen, we receive the third beep.

On our way to get to play we heard 3 beeps. It's difficult to write it but it would be something:
First should be in 3 gentle cycles; beep, beep, beep
Second should be in 2 gentle cycles: beep, beep
Third is in 1 soft cycles: beep. We already have him. What to say here, it's perfect. The previous ones should be variants of this or similar.

0203. Mini-Replays.

Although this is mostly a tool to combat waiting times, It also helps us receive information about previous games.

Suggestion. In the matchmaking room, DEVs should add a minireplay:
-We can select the replay we want, to play it while we wait.
-Showing us ONLY the minimap with player movements.
-Also showing us the unit construction order (something like the image, in coh2). This could be seen in a tab of the chat.

-With play, reverse, fast forward buttons, etc.
-In a chat tab, replay name, time in which we pressed the last stop (this is to know where we left it).
When we finish a match and return to the matchmaking room we see the tab and that replay we saw and time where we left off.

0204. Background
It is a topic that I return to again. With more mature ideas.

For coh3 you need 2 backgrounds.
The first for the main menu and the second for matchmaking loading

In the alphas we have these 3 background, they refer to:

-Mediterranean (first two background )
-we see the sky
-Planes
-Film format
-There are heroes on the front
-In war, obviously

suggestion:
As I said, coh3 need 2 news backgrounds.
If new "Mediterranean" style backgrounds were included, the problem would be with the current dark buttons, they would look out of contrast.

Therefore there is an option and it is to create 1 "Mediterranean morning" backgrounds like the references mentioned,
but it would be for the main menu.

When we enter any sub-menu, another 2nd background "Mediterranean afternoon",
clearly in the afternoon, this would be so that the buttons look adapted and windows that have text that needs a darker background.

And the 3rd background "Mediterranean night", this would serve for matchmaking

The same art is used, only the lighting changes. This way we wouldn't get into mixes of background and that the player would not be confused.

0205. Beep while we play

When any unit is built, we hear:
- Speech of the built unit.
- Beep informing of the construction of a unit.

Suggestion:
The beep is somewhat annoying, so it should be eliminated.

Updated 8 months ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment