Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Share Your Content!

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Nov 10, 2022, 4:35:51 PM

Have a cool piece of Company of Heroes content you want to share with the community? Feel free to post videos, guides, screenshots, livestreams, modding creations, maps, fan art, and everything in-between. Posting your content here means there's a chance our team will share it on our official social channels and communications.

Updated 12 days ago.
a year ago
Nov 12, 2022, 11:28:20 AM

When no one is interested in the opportunity i will take the chance.

Hi guys.

Perhaps some of u guys had played some CoH 2 - and perhaps u have played one or two rounds on a map called "Westwall (1on1)". When u have played the map u will know me because it was one of my maps for a pvp map creator contest that was added the to map pool for some time.

And now with the offering of John_RE here i want to show u my collection of maps.

So have fun with my workshop maps (click me)

I'm started with mapping with the CoH1 WB and the eastern front mod but with CoH2 i started to get deep into the rabbit hole working on a number of maps. As a "historian" I always tried to tell stories with my maps. So when u see the collection u will find maps that were inspired by historical battles (Krivani - by Otto Cariu's Tiger in the mud), photos (Rüstungswerke Essen - the famous KV2 pic on the factory ground OR Westwall - the GIs passing the dragon teeth line) or historical reports (Operation Sonnenwende - based on the "Gamersheim cancer battles" OR my collection of battles of the 116. PzDiv (Samree, Hamminkeln, Kranenburg).

With CoH 3 i cant wait to get my hands on the new WB to play around with the tool and to create maps and stories that I want to bring to u!

So have fun with the stuff I have created for the players ;) Thx!

a year ago
Nov 14, 2022, 4:01:35 PM
LastEcho wrote:
John_RE wrote:

Post it here and upvote what you think is cool! 

Upvote the post? Unless I'm missing a feature, can't you only upvote the thread?

My bad. Was typing too fast. Edited.

a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 3:19:31 AM

Beginner Tips series I am doing for COH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGjbLEhoCKc&t=20s

a year ago
Dec 4, 2022, 1:13:48 PM

Hi all,

I host and cast a monthly big team game prizefight in the Government Issue discord server https://discord.gg/govs

It runs on the first Saturday of every month, and features up to $40 for the winning team (I know it's not ML prizes but we are funded by the server organiser).

We will be having some big giveaways next year in the run up to CoH3, so we would love to see some new people joining. We currently have attendance from names such as Sidewinder and Makros, some big names in the CoH2 scene, but of course anyone is welcome!

We just had an incredible tournament to send of 2022, and you can see the VoD of this on my twitch channel https://twitch.tv/coh_vector where I cast the games, or on YouTube with the games separated out into their own videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpzhFkCvlZw5Iksyez3eTw

Hope to see many of you there for January's prizefight,

Vector

a year ago
Dec 23, 2022, 4:30:05 AM
CommanderKai wrote:

This is all Gameplay from COH3 And I took ages to make the perfect Sandbag Line...

a year ago
Jan 14, 2023, 1:30:09 AM

What is/are most people using to grab screenshots? I usually grab shot with NVIDIA GeForce Experience ... but I'm not able to grab clips from COH3.

a year ago
Jan 15, 2023, 5:50:48 AM

quess I just need a system restart because it currently captures from NVIDIA GeForce into a COH 3 Play Test folder

a year ago
Jan 16, 2023, 1:32:47 AM
CommanderKai wrote:

I wanted to get a shot a shot of it firing at planes.

a year ago
Jan 17, 2023, 1:27:48 AM

Noticed this detail in a match, reactive crowds are a great touch by the designers and really brings the map to life!

a year ago
Jan 17, 2023, 3:57:48 AM

第三代美国军队是我玩过的最弱的军队。在战斗方面不如第二代。它需要太多的燃料才能跟上游戏的节奏

?

Click here to login

Comment