Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Where to redeem the amd rewards code?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 9:07:19 AM

Here.

But you can activate it after the game is released. Sadly we don't have a pre-load option :) 

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 1:03:52 PM
Fekaa wrote:

Sadly we don't have a pre-load option :) 

So this was officially confirmed by Relic? :(

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 2:00:49 PM

/!\ Code activation will be available when Company of Heroes 3 is out! 

Says the activation page. 

So if i'm not mistaken you activate the game after it releases, so we can't activate it before, no pre-load option :D

The others, who have the game on steam can pre-load before 24 hour from the actual release. (pre-load from Today 7 PM CET.)

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 6:32:49 PM

Why does Relic treat the „AMD activation faction“ differently? We also would like to preload and play tommorow asap! ?

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 6:50:08 PM

It would be nice if the AMD-rewards codes could be redeemed from today, so that we can preload the game as well.

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 10:27:14 PM
StudMuffin wrote:

Why does Relic treat the „AMD activation faction“ differently?

Maybe because you did not purchase the game itself and therefore are not entitled to the same approach as those that have?

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 10:36:09 PM

That is not correct, after all, you have bought processors at a certain price. In addition, this is a partnership with AMD, so Relic profits extremely from it.

Therefore, it is not understandable why Relic goes such a way.

Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

Maybe because you did not purchase the game itself and therefore are not entitled to the same approach as those that have?

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 10:41:47 PM
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

I did not purchase the game itself from a retailer but Relic/Sega gets my money from AMD who sold its Ryzen CPU to me. These keys are not an act of kindness from Sega but part of its business model. No difference here whether the money comes from Valve, Amazon or AMD… 

a year ago
Feb 22, 2023, 11:19:57 PM
StudMuffin wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

I did not purchase the game itself from a retailer but Relic/Sega gets my money from AMD who sold its Ryzen CPU to me. These keys are not an act of kindness from Sega but part of its business model. No difference here whether the money comes from Valve, Amazon or AMD… 

But its not Valve, Amazon or AMD feeling entitled and complaining here is it?

Where I am from, some retailers provide the AMD promo and others don't. The price of the same CPU purchase hardly differs between them therefore I do not witness an offset and do not see myself as personally forking out extra for the gift of being able to play this game. What happens between all involved parties behind the scenes is neither here not there. I, as a participant on these forums, did not pay for the game so I will not whine and complain for being treated differently as some other forum participants do.

If I had made the direct purchase as all other players on Steam and was treated differently, then I would surely complain as well. But I did not, so I don't.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 5:57:58 AM

Im guessing we can activate the code on the release time so for me its 6pm today :/ 

a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 6:23:01 AM
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

Where I am from, some retailers provide the AMD promo and others don't. The price of the same CPU purchase hardly differs between them therefore I do not witness an offset and do not see myself as personally forking out extra for the gift of being able to play this game. What happens between all involved parties behind the scenes is neither here not there. I, as a participant on these forums, did not pay for the game so I will not whine and complain for being treated differently as some other forum participants do.

If I had made the direct purchase as all other players on Steam and was treated differently, then I would surely complain as well. But I did not, so I don't.

Let me get this straight. Just because YOU are okay with the status quo, others are not allowed to question or have requests?

You say you are not complaining or feeling entitled, yet you are in every AMD thread telling everyone they are not allowed to feel disappointed that they cannot pre-load the game?

a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 7:20:54 AM
Ostkungen wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

Let me get this straight. Just because YOU are okay with the status quo, others are not allowed to question or have requests?

You say you are not complaining or feeling entitled, yet you are in every AMD thread telling everyone they are not allowed to feel disappointed that they cannot pre-load the game?

Note: It all started a with a question. Questions sometimes beget answers. So here I am providing my opinion as an answer. An opinion to share just as much as anyone else here, albeit in contrast to most. I don't see myself telling others they are not allowed anything. I am sharing my opinion triggered by the initial question.

Anyway... just a few more hours and everyone will be able to finally activate and download the game meaning all of this impatience was for naught. Moving along now.

a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 7:24:03 AM
Stumpy21 wrote:
Ostkungen wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:
Stumpy21 wrote:
StudMuffin wrote:

Note: It all started a with a question. Questions sometimes beget answers. So here I am providing my opinion as an answer. An opinion to share just as much as anyone else here, albeit in contrast to most. I don't see myself telling others they are not allowed anything. I am reacting = sharing my opinion triggered by the initial question. Or is it an echo chamber that is preferable here?

Anyway... just a few more hours and everyone will be able to finally activate and download the game meaning all of this impatience was for naught. Moving along now.

a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 10:15:12 AM

Wow, what a thread. You realize Steam != AMD != Relic, don't you?

Why don't you complain at @ Steam? It's pretty obvious what the answer from them will be. You paid $0.00 to Steam, yet you use their services and bandwidth to download the game and play online for free and then complain why others who paid on Steam get pre-load and you are not. It's people who buy at Steam to get the service for others for free going and you're so ungrateful, amazing! Maybe Steam should charge for online services each month as well huh? How does that make you feel? Self entitled kid these days thinking everything should be free... You'll have to learn the hard lesson when a big depression comes, you won't be even able to game and have to sweat for some bread crumbs (even electricity will be too expensive for you to even turn on the PC), just to make my point...

a year ago
Feb 23, 2023, 10:18:37 AM

I got the message that my game was redeemed successfully, but I cant find it anywhere - neither in my account here or in my steam library.

Do I even have any guarantees that I will have it available tonight? Can I even see here in my relic account some kind of confirmation?

?

Click here to login

Comment