Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Error Code connection problem

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jun 14, 2023, 3:54:12 PM

Since yesterday I constantly get server connection problems when starting the game. The error message shows the code: C04T01R10X-01 5061727406D0. A reinstallation does not help.

a year ago
Jun 15, 2023, 7:27:13 PM

I have the same problem. 

By release the issue was already there, but it was possible to play online in several time.

Now it is impossible.

I usw the PS5 Version.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Jun 23, 2023, 10:40:49 AM

Hi,
have the same issue most times.  

I figured out to quit the game completely and than start it again,

then the connection issues are reduced and the game is playable after few minutes to several minutes...
Otherwise I get more reconnects until it gets stable.

Really annoying, if I just start a game I get dropped because of those connection issues...

AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MYSELF FOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS I CANNOT UNDERSTAND, THAT THERE IS NO TIMEOUT UNTIL THE PLAYER IS DROPPED FROM A GAME... MY CONNECTION IS RECONNECTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER DISCONNECT WHAAAAT????

PLEASE FIX ASAP! THIS IS A REAL ANNOYING BUG

I have already reported that bug before getting the XBOX patch to version 1.0.6.13798

10 months ago
Jul 6, 2023, 5:19:06 PM

I couldn't play CoH3 online for the last 7 days because of this.
 I paid full price and can only use 50% of the game 
Consoles urgently need patches and updates.

10 months ago
Jul 14, 2023, 9:09:31 AM

After second patch since release for XBox still I get disconnects.
This is really annoying!
After a search of 15-20minutes I get into a game and get still disconnected...
Patch 1.0.6.14850 improved the graphics but not hat issue :-(

10 months ago
Jul 16, 2023, 1:43:07 PM

I can't connect to multiplayer since 4 weeks . I'm always getting the same error . Wtf is this I want my money back 

9 months ago
Aug 5, 2023, 8:09:50 AM

IMPROVED THE SITUATION...

Had to configure the DSL modem router for more connection stability instead of performance.

Connection drops have been reduced dramatically so far.

I have attach a screenshot of the setting from my DSL modem router.

Screenshot from 2023-08-05 10-07-48.png

Updated 9 months ago.
9 months ago
Aug 8, 2023, 2:49:27 PM

Also pretty annoying... I get a connection lost within 2 min in a game and that counts on the leaderbord as lost game LOL?!

What a pudding implementation...

I have expected more from Relic devs. We can hope that they fix this, but okay, lets be optimistic that they will do their job...

Pity for that game that it suffers so much issues, but in general is a pretty good game though........

Updated 9 months ago.
9 months ago
Aug 10, 2023, 7:24:29 AM
John_RE wrote:

Thanks for reporting this. Our team is working on a fix.

Hi @JoH,

can you please forward that info to the networking programmer of that game engine, that they PLEASE implement RECONNECT ATTEMPTS with a TIMEOUT before DROPPING the network connection.

This issue is really annoying. As I can see other user are also effected. In any case network connection should be tried to be reestablished multiple times with a timeout before dropping it..................

Btw. the connection is reestablished after a drop immediately, so automated reconnect should do the job ;-).

Any help would be appreciated!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS, THE ISSUE IS STILL THERE...........

Updated 9 months ago.
9 months ago
Aug 19, 2023, 2:37:05 PM

Same problem since weeks. code: C04T01R10X-01 5061727406D0 ...

9 months ago
Aug 19, 2023, 8:21:11 PM

Friend of mine bought the game today and cant play this game online because he gets this error. 2 months and still no solution to this? Really? We play on Ps5. 

9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 1:19:44 PM

Just wanted to say that the problem still exists. Sometimes rebooting the game helps, but it appears to be totally arbitrary whether multiplayer works or not… I really enjoy multiplayer when it works, though. But right now the game feels like a cash grab, especially when taking into account how long it’s been out and the connection issue still existing. Please fix this since I want to love this game and having it on console is a wish come true. I’ve considered myself a core gamer of the series since the first installment and wish to continue playing this game on console for years to come. I also want to recommend this game to my friends, but in its current state I can’t do that… 

Updated 9 months ago.
9 months ago
Aug 28, 2023, 6:07:39 AM

Match Connection Failed

Please check you internet connection and try again

Error Code: C04T01R04x-01 5061727406BD

PC - Win 11

I see there's more people having the same issue with joining matches.  It's been happening more and more lately making it a pain to even try to play this game. COH2 was by far better in just about every way compared to COH3.  There's probably not a lot of players in this game because they can't even connect to play. 

9 months ago
Sep 3, 2023, 9:34:52 AM

A brief update on this issue (which is still persistent) from a dev would be highly appreciated!!! 

8 months ago
Sep 6, 2023, 1:26:58 PM
GrabFarn wrote:

A brief update on this issue (which is still persistent) from a dev would be highly appreciated!!! 

Last console update should fix it...  Does it work?

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/3-patch-notes-and-known-issues/threads/10802-console-update-1-1-6-1

?

Click here to login

Comment