Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Takes to long to find match on XBOX

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 21, 2024, 3:46:06 PM

I was hoping the patch would help with this... with 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 selected at 7PM it took 13 mins to get a 3v3 as allies. Takes less time as axis generally but still usually 5+mins. 

Not enough players I guess. 

a month ago
Mar 21, 2024, 8:01:18 PM

i agree, takes longer for ps5, 20mins or sometimes longer or just cant find any auto match.

a month ago
Mar 22, 2024, 6:20:49 AM

Playerbase dropped during the 7 month wait period for the update sadly. Adding crossplay to decrease que times would be nice. With the added benefit that console would be up to date and in line with PC

a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 12:09:15 PM

Yeah the wait is a problem, when I only got an hour to spend. That makes me choose something like helldivers instead. Hope more players come back for this awesome game. There is litteraly nothing like it on console either so... Relic change your mins about crossplay please. 

a month ago
Mar 30, 2024, 12:32:05 PM

Definitely a big problem and the reason we need cross play on console and much better support. When we have to wait 6 months for an update compared to the PC version, it's so frustrating and it doesn't makes me wanna play the game.

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 6:26:46 AM

Because of the poor balancing and small community if you want to allies you have a long wait. Since rangers dropped everyone ---- them and that means no one searches german. 

Its the meta now just ---- ranger if your looking for 1v1 or 2v2 its all your face as on larger maps they lose there effectiveness. I can wait up to 20mins for a match seraching german and then get dumped with a team of brands new player that dont have 5 games under there belt. Im rank 30 on consoles WW yet get complete noobs the elo system just is a joke. Both game and matchmaking is unbalanced 

Updated 11 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment