Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

BIGGEST ADDITION EVER. DLС “OPERATION EASTERN TEMPEST: THE DECISIVE BATTLE FOR ASIA”

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
Apr 18, 2024, 7:15:35 AM

!! A Message to the Developers at Relic !! 

Dear Relic Team,

As a dedicated fan of your game, I would like to suggest an idea for an exciting new DLC that I believe many would appreciate.

DLC Concept: “Eastern Front: USSR vs. Japan”

Imagine a scenario where players can experience the untold pages of World War II, engaging in battles between the USSR and Japan. This would not only expand the historical scope of the game but also add a new level of strategic variety and tactical depth.

Features that could be included:

• New Maps: Battles across the vast expanses of Siberia and the mountains of Manchuria.
  • Unique Military Units: Recreations of actual military formations from both nations.
  • Historical Campaigns: Scenarios based on real events such as the Battle of Lake Khasan and the Battle of Khalkhin Gol.

We believe that such a DLC would not only enrich the gaming experience but also help players better understand the history of conflicts between these two nations.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. We look forward to the possibility of seeing this scenario in your game!

Updated 16 days ago.
14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 12:33:54 PM

This does interest me...

Although this would be more of a next COH Game concept then the Mediterranean Campaign. I think this is a amazing idea yet a very off the area of the Mediterranean... 

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 2:33:11 PM
BobsUrUncle2306 wrote:

This does interest me...

Although this would be more of a next COH Game concept then the Mediterranean Campaign. I think this is a amazing idea yet a very off the area of the Mediterranean... 

I think it will be something new and interesting. This addition will definitely add color and complement all parts of this franchise!

?

Click here to login

Comment