Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Matchmaking Change

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 15, 2023, 9:46:50 PM

With the help of everyone who shared their cases for investigation, our team has identified the issue causing long matchmaking wait times. While we work on a permanent fix, we're introducing a temporary solution today. This change will help normalize matchmaking times for all players. Normalizing matchmaking times will reduce the number of players facing long queue times, at the cost of slightly longer queue time for others. This will be reverted once a permanent fix is implemented. As we roll out this change today, if you hit an infinite queue time, please stop matchmaking and try again.

a year ago
May 18, 2023, 9:44:33 AM

Hi @John_RE - I haven’t been able to get a game for the last 30 mins despite retrying every 5 minutes or so.

Something seems broken with the temporary fix introduced.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
May 18, 2023, 1:58:58 PM

Hello.

I can't even play a game anymore. The game never starts please put it back as it was before, even if it matchmaking against opponents stronger than you At least we were able to play and I can't even play a single game anymore!

6 months ago
Nov 29, 2023, 3:29:54 AM

So what's the current progress, today two matches, singe player only, 3 minutes seems excessive. 

6 months ago
Nov 29, 2023, 8:34:29 PM

Game is practically dead, what are you expecting ? A match in 10 seconds ? Recently, I launched coh 1 and got a game within a minute.

3 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 2:50:20 AM
jehatchett wrote:

So what's the current progress, today two matches, singe player only, 3 minutes seems excessive. 

For me it's 5 minutes, bro. It seems like there hasn't been much improvement yet.

basketball stars

3 months ago
Feb 24, 2024, 9:29:41 AM
waxsage wrote:
jehatchett wrote:

For me it's 5 minutes, bro. It seems like there hasn't been much improvement yet.

basketball stars

i was up to over 5 minutes before the uninstall, I recommend the same.  no one should suffer this agony.

6 days ago
May 14, 2024, 7:34:31 AM

Give everyone a chance to contribute to decision-making by allowing them to voice their ideas and insights to the group.

?

Click here to login

Comment