Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

seems maphacker is widely used

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
Apr 28, 2024, 7:35:03 PM

you play axis, what do you expect. if you wanna get back on a winning streak then play allies.

11 days ago
May 3, 2024, 11:10:18 AM

I've played for over 10,000 hours and have never seen one. Sometimes I watch a replay if I suspect something but it always adds up. When you say you got beat by a hacker it's just a good player with rng on his side. I get called a hacker sometimes and it feels good man.

11 days ago
May 3, 2024, 8:27:52 PM

Yup every time I lose it's because the other person cheated. Never because I got outplayed, or was tilted, or because the other person/team had a higher ELO and probably was just generally a better player.  Also you're playing large mode team games... you're telling me that the other team was primarily map hackers but your team didn't have any if it's so widespread? Come on man...  

11 days ago
May 3, 2024, 9:02:46 PM
wusadsaw wrote:

i havent lose so frequently before  

If you feel someone is maphacking, please use the in-game report system so the team can look at it and determine the best way to handle it. Thanks.

10 days ago
May 4, 2024, 1:49:34 AM

"Nah, your fellow chinese spread hack tool over the place. Just deal with it."

7 days ago
May 7, 2024, 6:18:45 PM
MrDominicDuffy wrote:

I've played for over 10,000 hours and have never seen one. Sometimes I watch a replay if I suspect something but it always adds up. When you say you got beat by a hacker it's just a good player with rng on his side. I get called a hacker sometimes and it feels good man.

Then you dont know what to look for, i just had a game against someone who constantly had his camera in my base. 100% maphacking, dodged every mine etc.

Updated 7 days ago.
7 days ago
May 7, 2024, 6:54:17 PM
KingDarBoja wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

i havent lose so frequently before  

If you feel someone is maphacking, please use the in-game report system so the team can look at it and determine the best way to handle it. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMvND3YuFY
The guy playing as USF has been hacking for a while, would be great if the moderation team can finally look into it.

?

Click here to login

Comment