Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

let everyone ask money refund for this game is not worth it

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
Apr 28, 2024, 5:40:17 PM

if we as players consider to refund this game because is on bad state , we can notice our discomfort with the current state, maphacks everywhere, ranger stuff umbalanced, axis flametrower unbalanced,  crash on game, license expired issue, racist players, this game is toxic by itself, the unbalanced gameplay make people to rage and doesnt provide any fun at all, games like this should be banned from steam 

16 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 5:09:40 AM

i cannot post any more thread so im still saying this game is garbaje, i want my money back 

14 days ago
Apr 30, 2024, 8:42:58 AM
unfair_gameplay wrote:

if we as players consider to refund this game because is on bad state , we can notice our discomfort with the current state, maphacks everywhere, ranger stuff umbalanced, axis flametrower unbalanced,  crash on game, license expired issue, racist players, this game is toxic by itself, the unbalanced gameplay make people to rage and doesnt provide any fun at all, games like this should be banned from steam 

You can report it at Steam Store page, open a support Ticket and ask for a refund when you havent played more than 50 Minutes and within 7 days.

For me ... i keep it and try it every half year :D maybe it becomes a playable state. And i havent payed the full price so it doesnt hurt that much.

Comment