Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

inconsistent damage from small arms and flamers ?

Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
May 6, 2024, 7:03:29 PM

I've been noticing since this patch that flamethrowers seem to do a lot less, damage, though there already were cases of them missing entirely because the soldier would target a weak spot between enemy units. Now it seems that by and large this affects both PZ pioneers and gastatori, but i've also seen 2 squads of lmg pzgrens shoot up close at a mortar squad and some of the bursts or volley did no visible damage. Now, i can assume that sometimes rng is a b*tch, but it seems like i wasn't just rolling low, but that no damage was inflicted.

I'm not sure what causes this, but i'd like to see if others have noticed any of these things too.

13 days ago
May 6, 2024, 8:51:28 PM

For Flamers they fixed a bug where they would sometimes shoot faster than intended under certain circumstances. You might be noticing that... Small arms I haven't noticed anything 

12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 12:37:54 PM
EtherealDragon wrote:

For Flamers they fixed a bug where they would sometimes shoot faster than intended under certain circumstances. You might be noticing that... Small arms I haven't noticed anything 

unless the speed affects damage per shot, no. from time to time there would be very very strong burts of flames because the enemy would be bunched up, but i dont think i've seen that happening since the new patch.

Plus, i dont know if this is fixed or whatever, but sometimes builders with flamethrower would whiff a flamethrower shot and immediatly take a more accurate shot behind, i'm not sure if that was the bug.

?

Click here to login

Comment