Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

need more visial clearance for unit

Copied to clipboard!
2 days ago
Oct 15, 2024, 5:45:57 PM

DAK

dak vehicle can get upgrade by tech, get buff and additional health, but none of these making a visio difference.

a 250 ht maybe 240/280/320/360/400/440 health, it is often confusing.

and so as vehicle sight/mobility/penetration/capture

it would be better if remove the health bonus and reduce the cost of tech upgrade, and move all health bonus to vet1, light vehicle get 40 and midium get 80.

and give other ability a visio icon so other player will know what they are dealing with.

USF

upgrades in isc and asc lack visial clearance too. the 20% more amor dont make a visio difference.

the veteran system for usf is very hard to use and make me annoying.

every unit can get a skill form vet1, but you have to choise, and you never know which unit have what ability.

it is hard to organize them so the only choice is blob. which make the game boring.

it would be better for them to get first ability from vet1 and second from vet2,or get first from vet1 and get second from tech upgrading.

then you can say USF is adaptable 

and the older buff icon for unit is better i think.

Updated 2 days ago.
a day ago
Oct 17, 2024, 1:30:28 AM

The only thing I agree on here (except if I misunderstood a bunch of what you said) is:
- Improvised Armour: should add improvised armour pieces to the vehicles. (skins go against the grain in that sadly, but gameplay takes precedence over cosmetics, of course)
- DaK has too many HP upgrades to make visual changes practical perhaps, but it could be done:
> Smoke & armour upgrade: at least smoke canisters modules poping up.
> Self repair & health upgrade: Side Skirts on Tanks, bunch of accessories & tracks add-ons on halftracks?

The less icons the better, visual changes have to be read on the vehicles. There's already near-too much icons floating around taking loads of space as is it.

?

Click here to login

Comment