Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Have they stopped supporting game already

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 12, 2023, 10:10:47 AM

Last patch was 22 days ago and the game is still in very bad state. Relic why such horrible communication?

a year ago
May 12, 2023, 1:49:42 PM

I asked such questions many times but never once anyone answered. This is the first time I see such disrespect from a developer. What does the community manager do? Incredibly bad attitude towards customers.

a year ago
May 12, 2023, 3:50:45 PM

I'll never pre-order a lelic game again, and this is the only game for which I'm a fan of their franchise. I should have waited at least 8 years before buying it, just like in COH2 LOL.

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
May 12, 2023, 3:57:13 PM

I'm not sure whether to expect a patch before the console release (May 30th) or on / after. Console development is most probably where the majority of dev time is going and potentially the main reason the PC version isn't anywhere near as good / finished as it should be. 

a year ago
May 12, 2023, 4:55:49 PM

I can tell you 100% that relic is fully supporting this game with patches and content for a long time to come.

a year ago
May 12, 2023, 5:17:08 PM

Hunch they got awarded the Star Wars RTS project and are concentrating on that now, but we'll never know.

a year ago
May 12, 2023, 8:28:44 PM

Just a few days ago, they were writing about adding player name to units... Stop searching for excuses to complain about invalid stuff.
Anyway, tehy should make weekly hotfixes... and big upgadtes from time to time... Some abilities aren't working as intended, descriptions are wrong... It should be done in hotfix and doesn`t require big efford.
Where the hell is manager of this dev team? Aims and shedules should be revised

a year ago
May 21, 2023, 9:55:03 AM
Bruh92 wrote:

Last patch was 22 days ago and the game is still in very bad state. Relic why such horrible communication?

after the stream they still says new update next month !

a year ago
May 21, 2023, 10:27:06 AM
BlueSkidrows wrote:
Bruh92 wrote:

after the stream they still says new update next month !

Yes, it was about player names and the strange map with 4 VP (not for rank pvp?) Not a single word about the balance. Correct me if I'm wrong (I didn't watch the stream until the end).

a year ago
Jun 10, 2023, 11:43:37 AM
John_RE wrote:

We'll be doing a livestream tomorrow to talk about our next update. :) 

The update on Tuesday was great, thanks. Keep 'em coming please! :) 

?

Click here to login

Comment