Some big bugs left:

* In Italy campaign, still a bug that block the game during German action, letting the game impossible to play. Cannot exit map or even go to menu, leaving ALT+F4 the only way out. Tacking back saved game from same campaign does not help. I had to restart another campaign.

* In Italy campaign, I have now 2 Germain artillery companies walking around and being unbeatable. They take no damage at all and their experience is growing when they attack making them deadly ghosts you cannot deal with.

* Game also blocking on the map randomly if you initiate any move during a plane return.

* In a mission where I had to save as many troops as possible, I had to move them at the border of the map to let them escape. Attaching a canon to a truck to exit left 2 men at the border. These men were impossible to select and it left the mission impossible to finish. I had to restart the mission.

These are a lot of bugs that are completely blocking the game. I played a lot with all COH 1 & 2 and all DLC. Never had these kind of quality issues. What is happening? I opened a ticket, took time to upload saved games, and the ticket was closed the same day with "wait for the next patch" as only message. Are you serious guys?