Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Bugs with Automatch Cooldowns

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Apr 3, 2024, 7:14:02 AM

First things first, these has been reported as Bug, but i still posted here, to see if anyone has similar trouble with me.

When i disconnected and then reconnected to a on-going game, after i finishes this game, and when i try to get another automatch, the automatch cooldown pops up, showing that i quitted without surrender, so i was banned for hours--first time was one hour, then when it happened again i got banned for three hours.

Does anyone share the same problem with me?

3 months ago
Apr 4, 2024, 2:26:20 AM

I have a bug splat and I cannot automatch for 30 mins. That's going to reduce players for long long time if you have several bug splats

3 months ago
Apr 5, 2024, 4:14:55 AM
Shinshigumi wrote:

I have a bug splat and I cannot automatch for 30 mins. That's going to reduce players for long long time if you have several bug splats

Similar problems. Sadly, Relic did not take this as a potential Bug, even not listing it in their "known issues".

3 months ago
Apr 5, 2024, 10:59:10 AM

Similar, I failed to connect and got a 30min ban….

yet.. yesterday in a 4v4 I had someone killing his own team and shouting abuse at every other player. We can’t surrender as he won’t accept it and we can’t quit or we get penalties - according to relic we should just smile and accept getting verbally abused apparently. 

This auto block for dropping is a nice idea, but I don’t think it works - if someone wants to quit let them, it’s just a game.

also why in 1v1 would quit not work like surrender if you accidentally push wrong button???

Updated 3 months ago.
10 days ago
Jun 16, 2024, 2:35:03 PM

Hmm i got a automatch cooldown, and i did not quit... We lost the game, one player quit.... Then i seached for game... And after 5 min seaching i got an 8 min ban ?????

I dont know why.... And i like automatch cooldown, but there is a bug there!!!!!

?

Click here to login

Comment