Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Please, Modify tactical map more!!

Copied to clipboard!
14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 1:58:35 PM

I know, you guys are working hard for enhancing gaming experience.

But these problems on is Tactical map so critical to me.

<Problem #1; Tactical map is too small and it makes icons more crowded.>

- The best example is COH1 you know, wide Tactical map and big unit icons. 

- But, COH3 has only useless stupid empty spaces around Tactical map, instead of enlarging Tactical map itself.  

- If we have only small Tactical map, that is nothing different from mini map. Why we should use it?

->>>> So, please enlarge Tactical map itself or give an option for it.

<Problem #2; On Tactical map, 'screen switching & making order' action is not possible.>

- I use Tactical map very often for quickly switching screen. And I know I can make some order on the Tactical map 

- But, not all actions of unit can be made on the Tactical map, making me try COH1 style control; 

1) Select unit > 2) Tactical map open > 3) Switching screen by left clicking > 4) Tactical map close > 5) making an order

- But, in COH3, when trying '3) Switching screen by left clicking' on the Tactical map, the unit selection is lost. So I can't do '5) making an order' after that.  

- When you're well accustomed to this 'COH1 style control' on the Tactical map, you can make all the unit's order across the map extremely quickly every time.

->>>> So, please, Make some logic change to prevent 'unit seletion lost' on the Tactical map.       

10 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 1:03:09 PM

Agreed it needs a final pass of readability. Which is also an issue on battle camera view, in my book:

Unit icons are too big & background decorators are opaque.
If Relic turns decorator background opacity to 10% or 0%, except for the selected unit, it'll be such an improvement already :°

?

Click here to login

Comment