Hello.

I want to report bugs I am having with a friend, ask if someone else has experienced this bug or not, and report a few other bugs.

After a few months on different maps and sometimes even on relic maps, I have something that gets the game to keep tabbing in and out nonstop. 

The problem is very random and can appear on any map. I uploaded the video on Mega upload as its file is too big.

https://mega.nz/file/98wxBYga#e3mbSV5ObgOCDe0NJ5qF-BERbNNboo3Syt9YeHoWzxs

I searched with a lot of different sources, I even completely deleted everything that was linked to Company of Heroes and reinstalled it.
My guesses is it might be linked to a driver or Windows 11, but let me know from which one. I can't just go and delete whatever drivers I have from my computer.

I also lowered the CoH graphic settings even more than the recommended settings.

These are my computer specs: 

Next, I want also to mention that on some occasional games, I end up having a bug in which all of a sudden my troops stops responding and I can't give them any commands anymore. 

Whatever I tell them to do, be it move at a following point or construct, they won't budge. It is probably linked to the issue mentioned above, but this has occurred only recently now (about 1.5 - 2 monthes). So I have no idea what it could be. Drivers I checked them all and they are up to date.

The 3rd issue is some workshop maps seem to have conflicts with other maps. I often end up with a different chosen map than the map I selected and often with a different player count.

By deleting the named map afterward I can fix this issue, but the root of the problem isn't getting fixed with it either.

We also need some major fixes with AI and ingame fixes. While we play vs CPU expert the precision of our units, especially infantry with anti-tank capabilities and anti-tank weapons have their precision off, you could call it having an elephant in front of you 5 meters away and still miss it while shooting.  Paras with recoilless rifles shoot way too often through enemy vehicles and tanks like those units are ghosts... lol.

I really do hope we can have major fixes and I also guess many graphical and engine issues might be linked to also the more advanced computers as CoH is now 18-19 years old, so a patch would be very welcomed, at least for the bigger issues. Plus I won't hide it either, I do like CoH 2 and CoH 3, but both games could never reach the joy I had as I do with Company of Heroes 1.

I also motivate anyone who has similar bugs I have mentioned above to mention them here and if possible with a video or anything that could help see the problems.