Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

German Voicelines? @John

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Apr 20, 2023, 5:54:12 PM

John this question goes directly to you, can we expect a German language edition ? Like in all other parts or do you want to go this way only voice in English. The majority of the German community is asking this question?

I hope as a community manager you can give some feedback on this?

2 years ago
Apr 20, 2023, 9:25:50 PM

Yes, fully support this, wanting a proper German voice over like we had it in previous titles 

2 years ago
Apr 20, 2023, 10:30:08 PM

Considering the current voice lines are from native speakers, this shouldn't be a problem at all, it's all about whether they see this as a priority. All the people I play with on a regular basis had this question come up at one point, and the lack of any information about this is disappointing, since this was a great feature in the previous titles, especially CoH1.

2 years ago
Apr 20, 2023, 11:19:33 PM

@John so what is the answer here? Or is this topic once again ignored like so many other topics?

I would like to ask for an opinion on the voice output for us as players, as this was always present in both parts.

If there is no feedback, I consider Relic to be avoiding topics that they do not want to or cannot implement.

a year ago
Apr 24, 2023, 4:41:21 PM

We answered this quite a while ago before launch, but in case you missed our answer - at this time all voiceover will be in English with text localization in 13 languages. Voiceover in other languages is something we know many players would like, and we'll take it under consideration. There are a lot of other features and Audio work that we need to prioritize over this at this point in time. 

a year ago
Apr 24, 2023, 11:26:34 PM

It would be kind of weird prioritizing german voiceover considering all the other features that are yet to be implemented. This would only benefit a portion of the player base instead of tackling issues that affect everyone. 

a year ago
Apr 25, 2023, 4:35:23 PM

There is any chance to rework German Heavy armors voices.. they are just so bad. or just add COH2 voices as DLC...

John_RE wrote:

We answered this quite a while ago before launch, but in case you missed our answer - at this time all voiceover will be in English with text localization in 13 languages. Voiceover in other languages is something we know many players would like, and we'll take it under consideration. There are a lot of other features and Audio work that we need to prioritize over this at this point in time. 

?

Click here to login

Comment