Well To Start things off i am seeing a lot of Faction Requests and Theatre movement towards the pacific. While I am extremely agaisnt such an Expansion. I think i will find some rather fun times theorizing what a potential USMC faction would bring. Why USMC you may ask and say not USSR vs IJA ? well its PVP balancing problems so. Theorizing about a potential US sub faction sounds a bit better IMO lets get into the theory time

USMC faction unlike the actual USF in COH 3 will be a Late Game focused faction as the new mechanic i will describe in a minute.

Our First Buliding is the Officer Quarters

From here a familiar squads join our ranks

Rear Echelon Troops.

Like their COH 2 counter parts this is a 4 man squad with Carbines but unlike COH 2 variant these guys are actually good in a fight. These guys offer the standart Engineering duties as you would expect.

In additon Officer quarters research the moblization to unlock further bulidngs and equipment

From OO we can construct our first bulding Marine Barracks.

This bulding constructs. 

Marine Squad: A 5 men squad armed with M1903 bolt action rifles although using outddated equipment these guys are a match for other mainlines.

M1917 HMG team

Another returning from COH 1 your standart HMG

Finally M2 60mm mortart

While the range of this mortar is shorter than other faction counterparts it has superior rate of fire 

From here we get our first upgrade Mobilization Level 1

200 Manpower and 40 fuel

Does the following

Automatically Constructs Marine Support Center

Replaces the RET carbines with M55 reising SMG's 

Increases the Marine Squad Size to 6 with SL armed with Thompson.

Marine Support Barracks Offer the following units.

M3 37mm AT gun 

LVT buffalo ( Transport Variant) Which acts as USMC HT

Flamethorwer team: same as USF Bazzoka but armed with flamers instead.

Up next is Mobilzation level 2

Does the Following

Constructs Light Depot

Replaces RET Reisings with M3 grease guns

Replaces marine 1903's with M1 garands.

Replaces the M3 37mm with 57mm AT gun

From Light Depot

LVT-4(A) 75mm howitzer

M3 stuart

M20 command car

Our final Tech Upgrade is Mobilization Level 4

Does the following

Constructs Marine Armor Command

RET squads are now equppied with Thompsons

Marine Squad recives 2 BARs

Marine Armor Command has the following units.

M4 Sherman 

Towed M5 3 inch AT gun

Marine Raiders

To close things off Yes I am well aware we will most likely wont see pacific focused expansion most likely being saved for COH 4 maybe ? Too stupid for an idea ? absolutely but i have too much free time on my hands so indulge me.