Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

CoH3 moving forward

Copied to clipboard!
14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 12:51:59 AM

Now with the latest content and update out, and the news about Sega, I'm both excited and intrigued to see where we are going in the future with CoH3 and how things are going to be different if at all without Sega in the background. More battlegroups? New campaign? etc...

Cheers!

14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 5:27:13 AM

now it's time to load 4 combat groups at once. And make other combat units. Add new interesting graphics cards. And then Make a powerful paid addition to the war of the USSR against Japan

13 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 11:14:46 PM
sima1988 wrote:

now it's time to load 4 combat groups at once. And make other combat units. Add new interesting graphics cards. And then Make a powerful paid addition to the war of the USSR against Japan

You mean to be able to have 4 battlegroups equipped at once instead of 3? You want more new units? New interesting graphics cards? I wouldn't expect us to leave Italty and North Africa for the Pacific just yet...

13 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 1:00:51 AM

Why exactly the Soviets? Japan i get because you can use the warm look of the game for tropical setting and it makes sense with lots of water, but the eastern front has been done already.

To be honest i'm not exactly sure the Russians would be, lets say politically correct, to use right now because of their.....hostile actions as of late.

6 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 8:03:07 AM
GenObi14 wrote:

Why exactly the Soviets? Japan i get because you can use the warm look of the game for tropical setting and it makes sense with lots of water, but the eastern front has been done already.

To be honest i'm not exactly sure the Russians would be, lets say politically correct, to use right now because of their.....hostile actions as of late.

there will be no eastern front, only Manchuria and the adjacent territories.

Russians are barbarians, but let's put all the dots.... USSR is a union of states where we (Ukraine) and other states were included. And the war with Japan was fierce. I want to see it in the game. Unknown moments of this story. Moreover, the maps are ready for this, palm trees, vegetation. All this is possible and it seems to me that the ground is ready for it

Updated 6 days ago.
6 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 8:14:04 AM
Mathos wrote:

Now with the latest content and update out, and the news about Sega, I'm both excited and intrigued to see where we are going in the future with CoH3 and how things are going to be different if at all without Sega in the background. More battlegroups? New campaign? etc...

Cheers!

I have 2 threads of both New information for new units, battlegroups and stuff and A concept Idea for COH3 Defensive players.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/11713-more-units-under-development?page=1#post-38606

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/11718-future-coh3-concept-trenches-to-the-coh-devs-and-community?page=1#post-38755

Also please help make the Concept Idea come true and support it by trying to present it to the COH-DEVS.

Updated 6 days ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment