Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Screenshots and Epic covers COH3

Copied to clipboard!
14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 8:45:12 AM

Good day everyone. I appeal to the entire community of this beautiful game! I think many of you are watching your replays, and some of you are watching the games of your friends and other people. Take screenshots, display. Maybe some of this Relic developers will add them to the game as posters or loading screen in the game itself. Be that as it may, I want everyone who can make their masterpieces and upload them right here. All game moments. We look forward to new battlegroups. HERE I AM SETTING A TREND!!!!

People and our entire community!! Feel free to post your screenshots! After watching the game, make some vivid memories and download here….

Updated 6 days ago.
14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 8:58:39 AM
BobsUrUncle2306 wrote:
BobsUrUncle2306 wrote:

Тhanks friend.. upload more pics. Why is your sand so red?

14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 9:21:07 AM
paddleraid wrote:

Yeah, its now confirmed : Game was develloped by a retirement home pensioners during afternoon activities. dino game

Justify. There will simply be images that the game does not notice. And there will be a Gallery!!! I've been playing since the first episode!! At the same time, I played a lot of strategies of different genres, but in fact this is a better concept. Developers, albeit slowly, are moving in the right direction. By the end of the year, there should be at least two more combat groups!

?

Click here to login

Comment