if anyone managed to solve this issue it will be nice

This bug is present from day 1. I have waited for a patch but with no avail.

bug description:

game works fine for first load of map, single player or multiplayer. The crash occurs after loading the second map, or level for that play-through (for example, i load a campaign, play - the next level will load and crash, same on multiplayer- i finish a match go the menu the next map i load will crash when it loads). The workaround is exiting the client after 1 game but for the italian campaign for example after salerno mission it doesn't save progress until it loads the second part or the map or what ever comes next so basically im locked out of this portion of the game.

Ryzen 5 2600

32 giga ram ddr4

Sapphire vega56

what i have tried:

1. reinstalling the game

2. using different storage devices (m.2, regular ssd and even hdd)

3. reinstalled windows (not for the game but i had a chance)

4. checked graphic drivers update

5. tried different combinations of running as admin and compatibility for windows

from what i have seen, not a lot of people encountered this problem and whoever did wasn't answered. 

sega support just closed the ticket and thanked me for the bug report lol

my guess its something to do with compatibility with the rather old hardware, but i never had problems with any other games as i usually game on 1080p. (apart from Alan Wake 2 that requires modern hardware). but i would like to know that's the case at the very least, or get a workaround for the campaign through console commands or something so i can get past salerno and keep playing one match per launch lol