Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

big problems

Copied to clipboard!
9 days ago
Oct 7, 2024, 9:23:17 AM

1. Three wehrmacht  snipers can only kill one enemy at a time ,This design seriously affects the gameplay of the game

2 .The vehicle can pass through another vehicle,This greatly affects the player's tactical performance and is not in line with reality

I hope these can be improved

7 days ago
Oct 9, 2024, 9:06:43 AM

1. Make some delay between their shots by manually clicking attack on the squad. This problem at least comes from CoH2, maybe earlier.

5 days ago
Oct 11, 2024, 2:25:29 AM

I

Is this really ALL of the game's problems at the moment? Almost no one uses snipers because 90% of the Allies and about 70% of the Axis are blobbed in 100% of the games

The real problem with this game is blobs, endless, cheap American/British infantry blobs that have some sort of inadequately huge damage from the start and are simply impossible to overshoot.
The problem is the ubiquitous ranger blobs, which not only have 6(!) weapon slots - but also shoot everything on the move and have 120 health + huge evasion, which makes them OP who don't care about infantry/MG/Tanks
The problem is that the game has to die so that the developers finally stop nerfing one faction and boosting another (I don't want that, but it feels like they're making the Axis game almost unrealistic on purpose)
The problem is Axis lack of light tanks (while British and US have Stuarts and Chaffees), and don't even mention 8-rads, because a TANK is not an armored vehicle that can be penetrated by a regular rifle.

The problem is the total imbalance towards the Allies, and the Axis has to apply all their skills and abilities to win the battle, while the Allies simply run all over the map in a huge blob that is unstoppable. 

The problem is crooked pathing and absolutely stupid unit intelligence. Machine guns that fold and unfold on the spot just like that (and on both sides of the conflict), some crooked ways of retreat, the vehicles are still very like to spin on the spot

The problem is the indestructible American and British planes that can wipe out entire neighborhoods with their bombs (while ALL Axis air assault skills are quietly shot down in 10-15 seconds)

Updated 5 days ago.
a day ago
Oct 14, 2024, 3:29:15 PM

Have to agree extremely hard with Radiomaz here, despite the aforementioned 2 issues being quiet high on the list (sniper target might be on purpose to prevent cheap a-move unit deletion. Think about it, if it was smart - the player wouldn't have to be smart. It'd be a death sentence for anyone facing a sniper heavy comp -- or not?).

Ultra Light Vehicle nerfs have stripped the early game of a "comfort" layer after the TTK change, there's 0 comfort unit and everything is stressful: damage are dealt too quick, infantry scales too fast, resulting in "overrun" tactics. Not even blobbing, but actual firepower creep tactics.

And unlike CoH1, where a jeep or a bike can maneuver around infantry, pushing them around to prevent them from firing and act as a disturbance, now it gets 2 volleys and might die on the fleeing U-turn or just deal 2 burst without dealing any damage and have to retreat for repairs.

I was gonna post something about it because the first phase of the game is insufferable right now, it's waves and waves of infantry and the freaking sections/rifles just wreck everything I don't get exactly why! I used to have the same dreadful experience with palm grenadiers double breda from espionnage... but right now I can't even try to do an ambush or Coastal Officer barrage now that it feels balanced, I'm fighting 5 rifles with a suicidal 250 & 3 pioneers, like what the hell is going on xD

?

Click here to login

Comment