Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

COH3 Stats / Game REST API

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Dec 21, 2022, 3:38:25 PM

Hello,

I am a big data / web developer that specializes in data analytics applications.  I also happen to be an avid COH player.  I was wondering if there is a web API published yet for coh3 game \ player stats?  I want to create a robust app for the community for stats tracking and real-time analytics.

Any help getting me in touch with COH3 development team or documentation is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

2 years ago
Dec 21, 2022, 4:57:01 PM

That is cool and highly appreciated it will help esports.

2 years ago
Dec 21, 2022, 6:08:21 PM
beaunewcomb wrote:

Hello,

I am a big data / web developer that specializes in data analytics applications.  I also happen to be an avid COH player.  I was wondering if there is a web API published yet for coh3 game \ player stats?  I want to create a robust app for the community for stats tracking and real-time analytics.

Any help getting me in touch with COH3 development team or documentation is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Not yet. ;) We'll hopefully have more news on this topic soon.

2 years ago
Dec 22, 2022, 2:32:35 AM
beaunewcomb wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

WOW VERY NICE CONTRIBUITION!!!

2 years ago
Dec 22, 2022, 2:12:20 PM

Glad this is getting positive responses from the community.  If we can make this happen, the community's feedback and requests will drive the application :) 

2 years ago
Dec 22, 2022, 4:58:42 PM
John_RE wrote:
beaunewcomb wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Not yet. ;) We'll hopefully have more news on this topic soon.

Sounds good! I'll keep my eyes open... please keep me in mind if you hear anything!

2 years ago
Jan 23, 2023, 11:28:23 AM
beaunewcomb wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Since you posted a month ago, is there any news from Relic ? Will you actually make stats tracking finally possible in CoH 3 ? I'm supporting you on this 100%.

2 years ago
Feb 28, 2023, 3:09:17 PM
Neo_1100 wrote:
beaunewcomb wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Since you posted a month ago, is there any news from Relic ? Will you actually make stats tracking finally possible in CoH 3 ? I'm supporting you on this 100%.

*BUMP* !!!   I haven't seen anything from Relic or the community on the API.  I am collecting the logs on my own machine and looking for things to track... not a ton there in terms of gameplay data however

2 years ago
Mar 1, 2023, 10:40:21 AM

UP Topic! I'm developer too and wanna make something useful for better game experience or players.

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Mar 20, 2023, 12:59:21 AM

John_RE wrote:

Find the API here

Is this still available?  Do I need an API key or anything to use it?  Is there any documentation for it?  Any help would be appreciated.  I was hoping to query the api to calculate recent win rates by faction in the various game modes.

?

Click here to login

Comment