Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Please balance the match. elo 1100 vs elo 1400 ~ 1600

Copied to clipboard!
24 days ago
Apr 9, 2024, 10:00:06 AM

Beginners can no longer enjoy the game by requiring matches to be made with 1000 elo points and 1600 elo points.

The match system now needs improvement.  

elo 1000  vs  elo 1300 - 1600 match  

This is a very serious problem. As soon as beginners start playing the game It won't be long before you give up on the game altogether and leave. 

The minimum score difference must be no more than 100 points. 

If you don't continue to modify the match system like this, It will soon become an unpopular game that only old users will continue to play.  

18 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 1:18:54 AM

I confirm, this is the most annoying thing right now. When I see opponents with an ELO much higher than mine, I have no desire to do anything at all. 

Moreover, the new penality system does not allow me to simply quit the game. 

"Brilliant", Relic.

18 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 4:19:14 AM

The current state of the matchmaking system presents a significant barrier to entry for beginners, resulting in frustration and dissatisfaction. To foster a more welcoming and inclusive environment for new players, adjustments must be made to ensure that matches are fair and balanced. Implementing a maximum point difference of 100 is a crucial step towards retaining and attracting players of all x trench run skill levels.

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 4:04:48 AM

I'd like to echo these comments.  I would much rather just not be matched in a game than end up against a team, 200-300 ELO higher than me.  I get that some folks don't like long match making, but it's 0 fun getting into a game that ends after 15 minutes when the teams are so unbalanced.  Maybe add a setting that users can select that allows them to opt to not be matched unless it's an actually balanced match up.  The game is just not fun when you stomp the other team, or are completely stomped by them.

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 10:22:24 AM
Lex09 wrote:

I'd like to echo these comments.  I would much rather just not be matched in a game than end up against a team, 200-300 ELO higher than me.  I get that some folks don't like long match making, but it's 0 fun getting into a game that ends after 15 minutes when the teams are so unbalanced.  Maybe add a setting that users can select that allows them to opt to not be matched unless it's an actually balanced match up.  The game is just not fun when you stomp the other team, or are completely stomped by them.

Being able to set a +\- range would be a good way to go

12 days ago
Apr 20, 2024, 8:08:13 PM

Think this is the worst aspect of the game - match making needs to improve. Experinced anywhere up to 10 games in a row where the ELOs were nowhere near comaprable. 

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 6:19:29 AM

Agreed on console because the community is do small im constantly placed with brand new players. Im rank 30 in world on console yet i get paired with new players and isnt like we facing newbs on other team complete right off ?  need to lock multiplayer until you either do campaign on hard difficulty or beat a expert ai 

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 7:46:10 AM

Hi everybody,

You are absolutely right. 

It has happened to me many times.

Playing against players who have much more points than you frustrates and annoys you a lot.

I hope they fix it in the next patch.

Thank you all for your comments

10 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 6:49:15 AM

The point is that there are so few online players. Reducing the price of the game can attract more players. This half-finished game sold at such a high price that no player was willing to spend money.

5 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 8:41:48 PM

This is becoming intoloreable....10 games in a row where the ELOs are nowhere near the same, and on the same map. Honestly, this match making needs to be revisted.

5 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 9:30:03 PM

Hello Boyz, 

i want tell you a secret you guys already know. 

This game, the developer, dont give a S**t about you, and you, and him, they really dont care.

From Day One i Post in this forum, last year, they should change the system of 2 v 2 ( 3 v 3, 4 v 4 has the same problems)

As a Randoom player, you are screwed, you cannot win above 1400 elo enemys. you cannot reach higher than 1600 elo if you are randoom too.

Why? - the moment you have to high Matchmaking, they give you a shit of high level teams agains you with a randoom person, who is on his own no match for the enemy itself. you literally cant win. I dropped when i startet play randoom from 1800 elo to 1500, i dropped from rank 8 to rank 100

becaues you litteraly cant win this game, its like going play roulette in the search.

and the worst is, if they would do it like in coh2 at least, where you get your own teamranklist if you go as team in randoom, the randoom player have their own ranked system and all ppl would be happy about it. but no, they doesnt give a shit. 

if you would have a randoom ladder, ppl are forced to play randoom, if they want gain levels there. would make it more funny to go for it, because you could get ppl you usually dont get in party, make new friends, get new partners. 

but nooooo this would make the game better, they took our money , gave us a shit game, and let it like shit. 

the only modus you can play is 1 v 1, they screwed the compstomper, they screwed the player who dont want full competetiv games agains each other, who preferd like "noob" maps in old coh 1 . they scre the competetiv ranked player, i seee only player leaving this game. 

they dont give a shit , this game is shit, and i really got much hate agains this guys. 

they fucked up a game, with a strong community, a game that could be fucking good, 

sooo life in pain playing coh3 randoom, or do yourself a favour, get other game  and delete this shit. 

?

Click here to login

Comment