Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Serious Problem Game is just not Fun

Copied to clipboard!
20 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 9:08:30 AM

Balance is so One Sided in Favor of Allies its ridiculous,  Allied Faction Don't ever need to Adapt or change it, No need to even employ tactics or anything Their infantry is way too good way too spammable  their tanks are way  too good especially Brits.... Their abilities are way easier to use way more effective... It doesn't  Axis counters do not work and most the time get obliterated by  what they are supposed to counter.  

As an axis player your always have to back peddle, play defensive be on the Run, By default allies always get to dictate the pace of the match  and have the advantage.  

Please stop Listening to people on the forums and instantly reverting changes that give axis a fighting chance.... 

I mean what is going on... seriously How can you guys continually think allies need buffs to already overperforming infantry and abilities while continually nerfing Axis Items even when they already Underperforming take for Example Panzerjeagers they  are already sooo useless and still you keep nerfing them. 

They have no use becuase you guys nerfed the snare into oblivion so that doesnt help anymore they dont do any damage whatsoever to anything more then a HumBer it will take 5 to shots to kill an m8 from the Rear .... and now you make it so they cant even damage emplacements . or infantry....

You nerf Dak assualt grens when they werent even a problem now they are just a worthless manpower drain as well same as jeagers.......  

You cant make infantry as Dak becuase it cripples your economy But you have to make infantry to try to stem the cheap unrelenting unstoppable hoards of overperforming allied infantry which you cant do ...  and If you try to use vehicle play as Dak as they are intended thats a laughable joke as well..... Becuase allied at guns and allied infantry at and allied snares are all so good.  all your vehicles get obiterated as soon as you even try to use them 

.... Its sooo bad and so unfun especially if you dont like playing unfair advantage and  PLS Relic Give us some real Balance GIve axis a fighting Chance this is such a one sided game Im surprised anyone even bothers to play right now....Its really Bad and ITs very unfun.

Everygame I know exactly what the allied player is going to do for the most part and it doesnt matter there is nothing i can do about it cause axis Infantry, tanks, economy, abilites , all underperforming allies both allied factions are superior in every category it simply does not make sense.

Updated 20 days ago.
20 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 10:34:46 AM

Pointless rant especially since Axis still have the higher win ratio across all game modes. https://coh3stats.com/stats/games?from=2024-04-11&to=now&mode=4v4

20 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 10:54:25 AM
ScreamingMinnie wrote:

Pointless rant especially since Axis still have the higher win ratio across all game modes. https://coh3stats.com/stats/games?from=2024-04-11&to=now&mode=4v4

So few actual balance threads on this forum recently I’ve noticed. Always the same handful of people reproducing the same “point” a few times a week. 

20 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 11:43:23 AM

If your light vehicle is walking into allied snares and AT guns as DAK then that there is your problem. Pjeagers are probably the best light AT unit in the game still. The 250 with Pjeagers callin will end a humber or M8 with ease. Again unless you run in right into snares or AT gun.  

20 days ago
Apr 15, 2024, 12:39:44 PM
amateurshutin wrote:
ScreamingMinnie wrote:

So few actual balance threads on this forum recently I’ve noticed. Always the same handful of people reproducing the same “point” a few times a week. 

I guarantee you that is a lie those stats are broken and bugged, Ur telling me that  a years worth of 100 of thousands of games and the day the patch comes out  the wins rates just magically flip on day 1 becuase that is what happened. I think your  Must be pretty  umm I dunno not very smart if you believe thats the case... so BS  allies still winning 90% or more

18 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 1:29:35 PM
Nagasaki12 wrote:
Must be pretty  umm I dunno not very smart if you believe thats the case... so BS  allies still winning 90% or more

It's impossible to make up how insane some of the Wehraboos are.

The data obviously does not support your baseless assertion that Allies win 90% of the time.

Axis is currently about 52% up. Which is tolerable from a balance standpoint but not ideal. Noticeable, but not unacceptable like last week when it went up to like 65% Axis favored. Which is a MASSIVE disparity immediately obvious in any match.

18 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 3:41:33 PM
Nagasaki12 wrote:
amateurshutin wrote:
ScreamingMinnie wrote:

I guarantee you that is a lie those stats are broken and bugged, Ur telling me that  a years worth of 100 of thousands of games and the day the patch comes out  the wins rates just magically flip on day 1 becuase that is what happened. I think your  Must be pretty  umm I dunno not very smart if you believe thats the case... so BS  allies still winning 90% or more

The fact that you can guarantee that the Coh3 stats are a lie and broken is intersting. If they are, please explain how you come to the conclusion allies are winning 90% of the time?? if you have any evidence, that would be great as well to reinforce your point! are you playing 1v1? or teams games - have you potenitally lost 90% of the games you have played and then decided that must be the same experince for the 1000s of other players?! Present some you game stats so we can all make a fair comment to your post,

There are certian indivudals on these threads that continually complain about how relic is 'allies' biased. It's quiet tiresome to be honest. Coh 3 is a complex game to balance with loads of varibles to take into account (factions, units) to give players a different option and play style.

18 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 4:38:12 PM

Locking this thread as the current topic has been unconstructive between the community players. Please let's avoid calling each other "Wehraboos" as it has been used to dissaprove someone else opinion and it goes against the rules. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment