Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

can game designer show us how to use WHT and DAK tir1 unit counter dingo?

Copied to clipboard!
15 days ago
Apr 18, 2024, 5:38:32 PM
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

I will, but show me how to counter early werbel or flaker...

15 days ago
Apr 18, 2024, 7:12:10 PM
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Everyone’s a noob compared to DevM, don’t feel too bad.

15 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 11:44:35 AM
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

AT, boys section, bazooka, airborn, grayhound, stuart , is it enough?

and can you give me any unit can counter dingo in wht dak tir1?

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 3:07:37 PM

Use Motocycle team. they're on par but youwill have advantage of map control. and dingo will never catch it. 

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 5:40:30 PM
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Motorcycle.

Try countering flaker with section, bazooka, airborne...in the world where supression is not a thing yes, it could work. But in coh3 none of these word. If you lose a flaker to inf then you did something wrong.

Also, making zooks just to counter flaker is terrible as these guys are not good at anything else than doing little dmg to vehicles which automatically puts you behind enemy.

So if Im forced to create something like stuart because you've made a single flak, i think its fair to force you to spawn motorcycle to deal with my dingo. I would be more than happy to swap dingo for motorcycle any day!

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 6:35:01 PM
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Motorcycle.

Try countering flaker with section, bazooka, airborne...in the world where supression is not a thing yes, it could work. But in coh3 none of these word. If you lose a flaker to inf then you did something wrong.

Also, making zooks just to counter flaker is terrible as these guys are not good at anything else than doing little dmg to vehicles which automatically puts you behind enemy.

So if Im forced to create something like stuart because you've made a single flak, i think its fair to force you to spawn motorcycle to deal with my dingo. I would be more than happy to swap dingo for motorcycle any day!

can you add my steam id show how to use motorcycle counter dingo?

my steam id  :   125282142

i produce 2 dingo, and you can  produce  any unit  but total cost below 700manpower ,if i lose one dingo, you win

14 days ago
Apr 19, 2024, 7:07:13 PM
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Motorcycle.

i produce 2 dingo, and you can  produce  any unit  but total cost below 700manpower ,if i lose one dingo, you win

What are you capping the map with if you’ve built two dingos though? Seems like that’s more the counter than simply having a t1 unit that just destroys it. As soon as you tech, the dingo becomes pretty useless except for vision and unless you go armoured battlegroup you can’t refund until tier 3. The other 3 factions all have light recon vehicles that can cap and have uses all the way to the late game. The dingo is combat only and quickly becomes useless after a few minutes. The recon vehicles are better. 

Updated 14 days ago.
10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 8:13:18 AM
amateurshutin wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Motorcycle.

What are you capping the map with if you’ve built two dingos though? Seems like that’s more the counter than simply having a t1 unit that just destroys it. As soon as you tech, the dingo becomes pretty useless except for vision and unless you go armoured battlegroup you can’t refund until tier 3. The other 3 factions all have light recon vehicles that can cap and have uses all the way to the late game. The dingo is combat only and quickly becomes useless after a few minutes. The recon vehicles are better. 

in 3v4 4v4 where you can dodge  the dingo?

i think other fuction player all agree remove the cap ability to get dingo strength

9 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 7:03:02 PM
wusadsaw wrote:
amateurshutin wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:
SCvTyson wrote:
wusadsaw wrote:

im noob , 

Motorcycle.

in 3v4 4v4 where you can dodge  the dingo?

i think other fuction player all agree remove the cap ability to get dingo strength

No idea I havent played 4v4. Always seems like everyone just spams units and blames balance or their teammates for losing. No idea how you’d balance a game for big team games, but I would have assumed that the ketten vision is far more useful than the dingo the longer the game goes on. 

?

Click here to login

Comment