Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Positive Note on Multi, Problem redeeming skins from Amazon prime, Unit Glitch

Copied to clipboard!
11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 2:55:43 PM

Hi All,

I am currently enjoying the state of COH3 and I sincerely hope the game to keep going better, I think the game is not in its perfect final form, but it got way much better. I personally think you cant please anyone. It just saddens me that some legit balance questions get too negative and will not help get a constructive outcome.

I am currently for the second time being unable to redeem the last Amazon Prime Skins Nightfighter for Wehrmacht. I hope to get more skins in the shop also, for all factions  (if you guys could keep us updated on the next releases of skins that will be great) ! I look forward to support the game as your efforts making the game better at Relic need our support from us, the players.

There is a glitch for the armored car on Wehrmacht, if you trigger the canister shot to an enemy tank afar, the vehicle, will automatically go to find the enemy vehicle but when in range it will just freeze and will never shoot anything. There is also a random bug where 2 stukas shooting simultaneously will freeze your opponent. I was playing 1v1 and my opponent told me the game froze before receiving my barrage. So it used to happen to me before on Campbell's map while playing 2v2, it used to be Nebels triggering this issue. Playing Allies I once had, the impossibility to pick a BG and the only options I had were the DAK Bersagliere Doc.. which unlocked nothing.. 

Some vehicle still go into " The Spiral Donut of Death" as I like to call it, when you trigger Queuing Reverse commands, ie: When you ask your motorbike or Krad to drive backwards, even if it is a straight line passing through obstacle. These caping vehicle will start spiraling 360. Which often means getting mauled by the units they trying to evade. So far the Jeep is somewhat immune to it. 

I dunno if its a bug or on purpose, but a stuka shooting on a position where enemies are caping a VP or any point, by the time the point turns neutral, the Stuka bombing falling on them will be less accurate, overall the shooting of Stukas on positions with little or no vision are less precise and seem to do less damage.

I hope for the best for COH3 !

On the side: Here are my thoughts on 

Brits: 

Best late game faction hands-down,

DAK:

Got better, got more challenging to play with and against in late game, Tiger is easier to get, still think its too expensive and should be able to make more than one (if you hit the jackpot) or if you recover one and pull-out a fresh one.. I used to do that in Coh1 from a downed Tiger or with Hummels..Hummel in Coh3 will be fun ;)

Wehrmacht:

Very good defensive lines, and all BG are decent, Got the Nuke Nades on PGren (prolly the only best Axis inf + nades around)

USF:

Still the funniest most aggressive factions of them all.

GLHF all.

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 3:17:57 PM

Allies are good for pulling lot of Inf and getting decent and fast LV, I think you don't play them often, they have some moments where they can overwhelm you totally as Axis. In early game, and early rangers (if your opponents pulls them quickly messing his economy along the way). but overall, they can get countered. I only see the brits as being the most OP factions in mid-late and late game with matildas and M3, but the Axis has some decent answer OP stuff too... 

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 7:16:02 PM

Always back to the same problem, allies SPAM. Killing off squads doesn't hurt them.

?

Click here to login

Comment