Buffed Bundlenade (PZ Gren)

Keep Buff
Scale Back Buff
Revert Buff Completely
Vote nowView results
Copied to clipboard!
11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 6:05:39 PM

I'm curious what people think about the buffed Bundle Nades for Panzergrens. Having played both with and against them I generally find them to be too much in their new form with their biggest sin being that the aoe range is so big now that I feel like even if you know it's coming and preemptively dodge you almost always take significant splash damage either because either models take weird paths around cover and get hit anyway or the person has *some* skill and throws it towards the soft retreat path and forces your retreat anyway.  Of course that's even if you're paying attention anything thats clumped or a support weapons that doesn't pin fast enough is almost guaranteed wiped. They just feel way too lethal for a squad that got several other buffs and can generally hold their own 1v1 against anything that isn't Rangers. At the very least I think far AoE damage needs scaled back  

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 7:13:22 PM

Are you fkn kidding? allies unlimited manpower means wipeing a squad means nothing. They also cost 50! munitions. 

11 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 7:31:38 PM
Astartes_XVI wrote:

Are you fkn kidding? allies unlimited manpower means wipeing a squad means nothing. They also cost 50! munitions. 

They could already wipe a squad before the buff, now they’re also undodgeable. Didn’t really get the need for that particular buff personally but it should be possible to get out of the way if you react fast enough. 

10 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 12:49:53 PM

Adjust cost slightly that's it (45 munis?). It's the best tool against those terribly recurrent allies blob of infantry & OP rangers.

9 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 6:12:37 PM
amateurshutin wrote:
Astartes_XVI wrote:

They could already wipe a squad before the buff, now they’re also undodgeable. Didn’t really get the need for that particular buff personally but it should be possible to get out of the way if you react fast enough. 

You can't dodge it or retreat? L2P!

9 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 6:55:43 PM
Astartes_XVI wrote:
amateurshutin wrote:
Astartes_XVI wrote:

You can't dodge it or retreat? L2P!

Spoken like someone who’s never tried. Even high level players have said the same thing

?

Click here to login

Comment