Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Panzerpios outperforming 2 sections

Copied to clipboard!
10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 1:38:52 PM

So I just lost early game by getting nuked by 1 pzpio squad with flamethrower vs 2 squads of section. One of which has recon package. I will try to upload the footage but I just rage quit and done with this game. How 7 enfield rifles doesnt outdamage 3 kar98 and 1 flame, IN COVER vs recon package. Is a fucking joke. Sections are the worst fucking infantry in the game. Utterly useless.

10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 5:46:54 PM
abre wrote:

So I just lost early game by getting nuked by 1 pzpio squad with flamethrower vs 2 squads of section. One of which has recon package. I will try to upload the footage but I just rage quit and done with this game. How 7 enfield rifles doesnt outdamage 3 kar98 and 1 flame, IN COVER vs recon package. Is a fucking joke. Sections are the worst fucking infantry in the game. Utterly useless.

You take more damage when you’re in cover from flamethrowers if you weren’t aware. Better to take a spread out formation against units like that and if you’ve gone recon rifles stay at range

10 days ago
Apr 24, 2024, 6:06:00 PM

ah huh, what complete lies Panzer pios won't make distance to get close enough to use the flamen against 2 sections with recon. 

?

Click here to login

Comment